Trump SOARING In Polls....Leftist Trash Bitter

We will see where he is after the Blue Wave in November.
If the American people give Trump a Democratic Congress this fall, you will see Donald Trump revert to his true New York Democratic limousine liberal self.

You can take that to the bank.

I will even dare to say that if we end up with a Democratic Congress this fall, Trump will unveil a plan to replace ObamaCare with single payer health care.

If the American people give Trump a Democratic Congress this fall, you will see Donald Trump revert to his true New York Democratic limousine liberal self.

If only the House goes Dems...he won't change. If both the House and Senate goes Dem...yes trump will flip like a trout in a frying pan.

If only the House goes Dems...he won't change. If both the House and Senate goes Dem...yes trump will flip like a trout in a frying pan.
Trump and single payer will be just like LBJ and civil rights.

trump is totally dedicated to one thing. He is blie0ndly loyal to Donald J trump. He will throw anyone else under the bus if he feels threatened.

His current numbers are better than Hussein's were at the same time in his Presidency. And Hussein had most of the corrupt American MSM rim-jobbing him daily. Trump's been treated horrifically by them. Yet his numbers continue to rise. Most Americans respect what he's trying to do. Good on em. :thup:

His current numbers are better than Hussein's were at the same time in his Presidency. And Hussein had most of the corrupt American MSM rim-jobbing him daily. Trump's been treated horrifically by them. Yet his numbers continue to rise. Most Americans respect what he's trying to do. Good on em. :thup:

If you take an average of every poll out there Trump isn't more popular then Obama,the polling averages currently have Trump at 41.8 percent approval rating, with a dispproval of 53.2 percent.

Let's look at Obama's presidency,he had an approval rating of 47.8 meaning he was six percentage points higher then what Donald Trump currently is.

tenor.gif

He has broken 40% perhaps. Other than that....it is fluff....but with the record deficit, the trade war with China, and inflation preparing to surge...let's see where he is in October.
The deficit sucks. Stupid fucking Republicans acting like Democrats. And we are not in a trade war ya moron.

He has broken 40% perhaps. Other than that....it is fluff....but with the record deficit, the trade war with China, and inflation preparing to surge...let's see where he is in October.
The deficit sucks. Stupid fucking Republicans acting like Democrats. And we are not in a trade war ya moron.

Give him time.....
You could be right. But I will give him time. My livelihood rises and falls on the backs of average Americans success.
I think most know by now I don't pull any punches. You could be left or right, on this board or in DC.... If you piss me off I speak my mind.

Forum List

Back