Trump speaks unscripted to press at CPAC

Oh right, Trump and HIS "authoritarian approach". Then comes Biden and his creepy whispering "get vaccinated" and his DHS going after moms and school board meetings and that's just nothing, right?

Right.

We don't believe any of this garbage anymore, we're smarter than you give us credit for and we will think what we want.

And we don't give a flying fig what YOU think about that.

Put that in Hunter's crack pipe and smoke it on up.

Oh right, Trump and HIS "authoritarian approach". Then comes Biden and his creepy whispering "get vaccinated" and his DHS going after moms and school board meetings and that's just nothing, right?

Right.

We don't believe any of this garbage anymore, we're smarter than you give us credit for and we will think what we want.

And we don't give a flying fig what YOU think about that.

Put that in Hunter's crack pipe and smoke it on up.
Biden is old, but he's intelligent and decent and he loves his country.

Putin was KGB. Before he went crazy, he WAS smart. I don't understand this clunky, stupid thinking that says people who are evil can't be smart too. As I previously said, Hitler was a demon from hell. The problem was, he was also a gifted public speaker. So what?

Why do we, as free Americans (if you are, I doubt it) have to be SO STUPID as to think that evil people cannot be smart? This idiotic binary thinking and the Puritanical **GASP** "you can't say that" crap has just got to go.

Stop being so easily triggered, too.

Putin was KGB. Before he went crazy, he WAS smart. I don't understand this clunky, stupid thinking that says people who are evil can't be smart too. As I previously said, Hitler was a demon from hell. The problem was, he was also a gifted public speaker. So what?

Why do we, as free Americans (if you are, I doubt it) have to be SO STUPID as to think that evil people cannot be smart? This idiotic binary thinking and the Puritanical **GASP** "you can't say that" crap has just got to go.

Stop being so easily triggered, too.
Trump called Putin’s moves ahead of the Ukraine invasion “savvy” and “genius"

What was savvy and genius about Putin's invasion plans of Ukraine?

He knows how to read polls and flip flop accordingly.... You can give him that... :)
I dont know where the lying lib polls stand on ukraine and do not trust the polls anyway

I suspect trump does not either

Forum List

Back