TRUMP steps on the necks of democrats! Give me an additional 9 million!

We are going to have 100 thousand illegals cross the border from now until may.. you are so deranged you refuse to look at facts

Yet what are we doing at ports of entry where the majority of them come through where the facts say most crossings happen?

What is happening with those visa overstays which most are tied to?

What new laws do we have against those who are aiding and abetting illegal immigration by hiring them, giving them a career and reward for getting into the US?

Oh wait, it's not about actually trying to stop illegal immigration based on factual evidence of what would be the most effective ways. It's about wall.
The wall first and and everything after or at the same time. It has gotten to the point where Americans need to become vigilantes. And take these people out.

Another crazy right winger advocating murder.
What county wouldn’t kill invaders? What is wrong with the democrat brains?

Trump to request $8.6B in wall funding in 'tough' budget request, setting up congressional showdown

Trump to request $8.6B in wall funding in 'tough' budget request, setting up congressional showdown

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

I love this guy! Democrats thought it was over with this emergency, but trump just turned the heat up on them lol
Cook those traitors! America first!

Let's hope we can come to an agreement on this before the small government types lay down to kingship powers of emergency declarations over a long term problem. Again.

Let's hope we can come to an agreement on this before the small government types lay down to kingship powers of emergency declarations over a long term problem. Again.
No one is "laying down to kingship powers". The president has the unchallenged authority to declare national emergencies
as he see fits.

Did you have a tantrum when Barry Obama declared a total of thirteen national emergencies during his time in office?
Did you know he said there was "an actual humanitarian crisis on the border"? President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border

You people have zero credibility due to examples like this. You make yourself irrelevant.

No one is "laying down to kingship powers". The president has the unchallenged authority to declare national emergencies
as he see fits.

Did you have a tantrum when Barry Obama declared a total of thirteen national emergencies during his time in office?
Did you know he said there was "an actual humanitarian crisis on the border"? President Obama Also Faced A 'Crisis' At The Southern Border

You people have zero credibility due to examples like this. You make yourself irrelevant.
A crisis is not a National emergency.

Congress is who has the power to fund National Emergencies, our Representatives, not the President.

What congress did is authorize the president to declare a National emergency so he can grab funds from other areas that is needed immediately to help our citizens in that natural disaster, when Congress is out of town or not able to do so as quickly as needed, so that our citizens hurt by a massive hurricane or massive wild fire or massive tornado or massive earthquake, can get financial help right away.... until Congress can legislate and fund it.

Our congress determined the border crisis is not a National Emergency and funded the crisis, to the level that they decided was needed for the crisis.

President Trump decided, for political purposes only and to buck our representatives who constitutionally have the power of the purse, that he wanted more money than what congress allotted, and is trying to go around Congress and the constitution, to get his money for his political purpose.

Money that could not possibly all be spent, in the next year. Which is a CLEAR indication, that it is NOT a National EMERGENCY.

He is ABUSING the power Congress gave him, to do such imo.

Congress is who has the power to fund National Emergencies, our Representatives, not the President.

What congress did is authorize the president to declare a National emergency so he can grab funds from other areas that is needed immediately to help our citizens in that natural disaster, when Congress is out of town or not able to do so as quickly as needed, so that our citizens hurt by a massive hurricane or massive wild fire or massive tornado or massive earthquake, can get financial help right away.... until Congress can legislate and fund it.

Our congress determined the border crisis is not a National Emergency and funded the crisis, to the level that they decided was needed for the crisis.

President Trump decided, for political purposes only and to buck our representatives who constitutionally have the power of the purse, that he wanted more money than what congress allotted, and is trying to go around Congress and the constitution, to get his money for his political purpose.

Money that could not possibly all be spent, in the next year. Which is a CLEAR indication, that it is NOT a National EMERGENCY.

You and Congress do not get to decide what constitutes a national emergency. Yes, The President Can Declare A 'National Emergency' To Build A Wall
You've wasted a lot of excessive verbiage that is completely unsupported by law. Even NPR recognizes what you don't want to admit.

"Some scholars of presidential emergency powers say there is next to nothing, at least procedurally, that Capitol Hill could do to stop Trump from exercising what lawmakers of all stripes agree is his right to declare a national emergency.

"Congress chose not to put any substantial — or really any — barriers on the president's ability to declare a national emergency," says Elizabeth Goitein, co-director of the Brennan Center for Justice's Liberty and National Security Program.

"So if he can really just sign his name to a piece of paper, whether it is a real emergency or not," she adds, "that creates a state of emergency that gives him access to these special powers that are contained in more than 100 different provisions of law that Congress has passed over the years."

You couldn't be more absolutely wrong. Why do leftists claim they are so smart? There is no evidence to back this up.

The humanitarian crisis identified by the last president
constitutes a national emergency because it is on going with a long history and creates much human misery on both sides of the border. Go fish.

Last edited:

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

I love this guy! Democrats thought it was over with this emergency, but trump just turned the heat up on them lol
Cook those traitors! America first!
The crazier he gets the more you want to have his baby. There`s not enough ignorance in this country that you want people to download the FOX app?
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Every time this lie is posted I post the contradiction. Small problem: The "intelligence institute" that supposedly conducted the study doesn't even exist.

Even left wing leaning Snopes says it's bullshit. Stop posting your lies and bullshit you lying sack of horse crap.

FACT CHECK: Fox News viewers

Actually, Fox News Viewers Aren't 'Consistently Misinformed' - The Atlantic

Last edited:

You and Congress do not get to decide what constitutes a national emergency. Yes, The President Can Declare A 'National Emergency' To Build A Wall
You've wasted a lot of excessive verbiage that is completely unsupported by law. Even NPR recognizes what you don't want to admit.

"Some scholars of presidential emergency powers say there is next to nothing, at least procedurally, that Capitol Hill could do to stop Trump from exercising what lawmakers of all stripes agree is his right to declare a national emergency.

"Congress chose not to put any substantial — or really any — barriers on the president's ability to declare a national emergency," says Elizabeth Goitein, co-director of the Brennan Center for Justice's Liberty and National Security Program.

"So if he can really just sign his name to a piece of paper, whether it is a real emergency or not," she adds, "that creates a state of emergency that gives him access to these special powers that are contained in more than 100 different provisions of law that Congress has passed over the years."

You couldn't be more absolutely wrong. Why do leftists claim they are so smart? There is no evidence to back this up.

The humanitarian crisis identified by the last president
constitutes a national emergency because it is on going with a long history and creates much human misery on both sides of the border. Go fish.
He might have the laws written on his side, but that does not negate, he is abusing the power the congress gave our Presidents, in good faith... simply for money, they did not approve.

Declaring a National emergency is one thing, but intentionally rebuking our congress critters on the money they funded for other projects for his own pet project that they specifically voted on, is another...

We'll see how all the lawsuits come out... it could go either way...

I'm sick to death that congress has given up, what is constitutionally their duty, over and over again.

Just because congress is lazy, or does not want to face their own constituents, they are passing what our founders spelled out in the constitution, as their responsibility.

What irks me the most about congress, is them giving up their power to declare wars, just because they are cowards, and don't want to face the mothers and fathers and wives and husbands and children, of those sent to their death.

This has got to STOP, and stop now...imo.

Trump's budget request is dead in its tracks, but it looks good eh? That's all that counts, now a days.... :rolleyes:

You trump people are in for an extremely rude awakening when the real budget is written by the congress.

You won't find much of trump's budget in that real one from congress.

They aren't going to give him more money for a wall.

They aren't going to cut domestic spending and while they will probably increase military spending it won't be nearly as much as trump wants.

So enjoy it now but the actual budget will be completely opposite of what trump has proposed.

We are going to have 100 thousand illegals cross the border from now until may.. you are so deranged you refuse to look at facts

Yet what are we doing at ports of entry where the majority of them come through where the facts say most crossings happen?

What is happening with those visa overstays which most are tied to?

What new laws do we have against those who are aiding and abetting illegal immigration by hiring them, giving them a career and reward for getting into the US?

Oh wait, it's not about actually trying to stop illegal immigration based on factual evidence of what would be the most effective ways. It's about wall.
The wall first and and everything after or at the same time. It has gotten to the point where Americans need to become vigilantes. And take these people out.

Another crazy right winger advocating murder.
What county wouldn’t kill invaders? What is wrong with the democrat brains?

so you're saying Melania Trump needs a bullet in her head because she was working in the US prior to her visa being accepted???

I disagree

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.” ― George Orwell, 1984 Welcome to Trumpiana
No trump is taking democrats boot off of the necks of Americans and placing his on the necks of anti freedom democrats
That's what they always say, "we're here to save you".
Americans aren’t struggling?
I live in Boston make more money then my father did and can’t afford rent. Democrat regulations are destroying the ordinary man and woman. We need help from the president who swore to help us from enemies foreign and domestic. And he is doing it. Thank god!

That is not true. Boston apartment rents: Why they’re so high
if anything its the greed at the top of the food chain.

Is he going to have another "Trump Shutdown".

Maybe. But you will just blame the Jews.

Hey I'm a democrat and so are many Jews. The GOP has 0, zero, none, NOT EVEN 1 in their Senate, so who is more Jew friendly, the Democrats, and only 2 in the HOUSE, whereas Democrats have 17.

Which is why I find it funny that you backstab us as you did. Enjoy losing the support. My parents already left the party.

Hey I'm a democrat and so are many Jews. The GOP has 0, zero, none, NOT EVEN 1 in their Senate, so who is more Jew friendly, the Democrats, and only 2 in the HOUSE, whereas Democrats have 17.

Which is why I find it funny that you backstab us as you did. Enjoy losing the support. My parents already left the party.
1.6078570.999868048.jpg

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

Trump faith adviser who said Jews go to hell to speak at Jerusalem U.S. embassy opening

Don't you just love Pastor Jeffress?? I for one can't stand him.

(moderator please delete one picture, thank you)

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

Trump faith adviser who said Jews go to hell to speak at Jerusalem U.S. embassy opening

Nope. I am not a Republican. I am not dumb enough to associate with a single party. I am a Jew and proud Zionist, however. Enjoy it.

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

Nope. I am not a Republican. I am not dumb enough to associate with a single party. I am a Jew and proud Zionist, however. Enjoy it.

Maybe all jews should be like you, no party affiliation.

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

IDK nor care. I just know any Jew that votes Democrat now is a traitor.

as he see fits.

A crisis is not a National emergency.

Do I remember Jar jar nominating Palpatine for emergency powers?

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

Do you think the person who said the people in the torch march in Charlottesville were good people, even though they were shouting repetitively, "Jews will not replace us!" is not anti-Semitic?

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

1.6078570.999868048.jpg

Do you think the person who said the people in the torch march in Charlottesville were good people, even though they were shouting repetitively, "Jews will not replace us!" is not anti-Semitic?
He said there were good people on both sides which was an accurate statement.

Forum List

Back