Trump Steps Up to House 275 Electrical Linemen as Hurricane Milton Approaches

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Stories like this always remind me of the lies I once believed.

In fact, I imagine many readers could also identify a period of time, or perhaps even a precise moment, when they came to realize, as I did in October 2016, that powerful people in the establishment media and elsewhere had systematically lied to us about now-former President Donald Trump, whom they falsely and hatefully caricatured as selfish, unhinged and power-hungry.

Wednesday on the social media platform X, Eric Trump, son of the former president, posted a 24-second clip and a message welcoming 275 linemen from Florida Power & Light Company to the Trump National Doral Miami golf resort in Florida, where the linemen will stay free of charge as they prepare to respond to widespread power outages expected in the wake of Hurricane Milton.

“You are amazing and the Trump Family, and entire state of Florida, appreciates you! Enjoy the rooms — they are the best in Florida! Be safe!” Eric Trump wrote.

The former president’s decency and love of country no longer surprise those who have watched him closely for eight years.

Still, each manifestation of it reminds us of our fellow citizens who still believe the establishment’s caricature of Trump. Surely some who regard the former president as a selfish and power-hungry dictator-in-waiting still slumber under the establishment media’s spell.

Michael Schwarz holds a Ph.D. in History and has taught at multiple colleges and universities. He has published one book and numerous essays on Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and the Early U.S. Republic.

Trump Steps Up to House 275 Electrical Linemen as Hurricane Milton Approaches -

BJ -

Simply typical of the values that President Trump holds.
Love of America
Love of Americans.
The author describes the Democrat Media's Echo Chamber spell well.

Last edited:
Excellent. Linewotkers from companies throughout the Eastern half of the US have been working day and night in the Carolinas, W Virginia and other areas for almost a week now. More than 200 of my fellow NationalGrid employees from MA and NY have been down there for almost a week and were holed up in GA last night waiting for an indication of where they were going next.

My house 10 minutes north of the Tampa airport never lost power.

Amazing…my brother in Miami lost power.

Lots of tornadoes all over the state. Florida has 50,000 linemen staged all over the state ready to go.

Desantis is a rock star governor.

In fact, I imagine many readers could also identify a period of time, or perhaps even a precise moment, when they came to realize, as I did in October 2016, that powerful people in the establishment media and elsewhere had systematically lied to us about now-former President Donald Trump, whom they falsely and hatefully caricatured as selfish, unhinged and power-hungry.

Wednesday on the social media platform X, Eric Trump, son of the former president, posted a 24-second clip and a message welcoming 275 linemen from Florida Power & Light Company to the Trump National Doral Miami golf resort in Florida, where the linemen will stay free of charge as they prepare to respond to widespread power outages expected in the wake of Hurricane Milton.

“You are amazing and the Trump Family, and entire state of Florida, appreciates you! Enjoy the rooms — they are the best in Florida! Be safe!” Eric Trump wrote.

The former president’s decency and love of country no longer surprise those who have watched him closely for eight years.

Still, each manifestation of it reminds us of our fellow citizens who still believe the establishment’s caricature of Trump. Surely some who regard the former president as a selfish and power-hungry dictator-in-waiting still slumber under the establishment media’s spell.

Michael Schwarz holds a Ph.D. in History and has taught at multiple colleges and universities. He has published one book and numerous essays on Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and the Early U.S. Republic.

BJ -

Love of America
Love of Americans.

What a guy! That Trump should be President some day.

BJ -

Love of America
Love of Americans.
Keep us posted. I want a photo.

40_ronald_reagan.jpg

#TRUSTBUTVERIFY

BJ -

Love of America
Love of Americans.
Probably billing FEMA, at standard rates, to get occupancy.

Left wing communist cult fucks. There is no way to spin this. DeSantis is a fantastic leader.

EVEN BIDEN COMPLIMENTED HOW DESANTIS IS HANDLING THE STORMS.

You sick assholes said DESANTIS IS WORSE THAN TRUMP! 🤡 🤡 🤡 :banana: :banana: :banana: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

GTFO STFU KMA.

The US government should pay up to $10,000/month rent for those people actually working in the Helene and Milton recovery

Forum List

Back