Trump still thinks Central Park 5 are guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Trump, they are black
As close to guilty as you can get
What is the significance of them being black? Is there some connection between their blackness and Trump?

Trump is supposed to be a racist nazi , and that is the only reason why he wanted the CP5 arrested in the first place.
That is indeed the narrative that rightwinger is fighting to evade. He knows that there is nothing to prove Trump wanted the rapists punished because of their race, so he has been dodging this since the first page of the thread. He certainly is aware that he has been dodging this, he is just hiding out like commies do.

Of course, the narrative is absurd. Trump and his family lived in the neighborhood. He wanted the actual, real perps pinched and taken off the streets, whether the responsible criminals were honkies or black people.

There was no crime from the five teens

The crime was in the police and prosecutors and the media

The media should have done a better job
Wrong, moron.
History had shown Trump and his hate, are wrong

Trump showed logic reason and facts. You got very angry. Triggered weak little man.

That's what actually happened.

Trump went on a rant without any facts

Who executes 15 year olds for a non lethal crime?

No one would have executed a 15 year old.

Even if they were sentenced to death, they wouldn't have sat down in the electric chair until they were in their mid 20's at least.

Further, they got just a minor prison sentence, they were laughing about how they got away even before they lined up a patsy to cop to it. 5 to 10 isn't shit.

Honkies get more than that for burning a Homosexual flag or banner.
No shit!

We are a civilized society. We do not execute minors for non lethal crimes
Our sick President doesn’t realize it

To Trump, they are black
What is the significance of them being black? Is there some connection between their blackness and Trump?

Trump is supposed to be a racist nazi , and that is the only reason why he wanted the CP5 arrested in the first place.
That is indeed the narrative that rightwinger is fighting to evade. He knows that there is nothing to prove Trump wanted the rapists punished because of their race, so he has been dodging this since the first page of the thread. He certainly is aware that he has been dodging this, he is just hiding out like commies do.
To Trump, they are black

Trump advocated the death penalty for 15 year old suspects in a non lethal crime

Black or White....it shows what a monster Trump is

Central Park 5 is old history.

Now, Commie DiBlasio has killer middle school age niggas to deal with.
My guess is that NYC fucks this up and justice won't be done.
Just a guess, tho'.

Trump advocated the death penalty for 15 year old suspects in a non lethal crime

You sure got slippery about your post on page one of this thread:

To Trump, they are black

You have evaded answering what the significance is of Trump perceiving them as black, and how that is connected to "guilty as you can get".

Cat got your tongue? I saw a bigger kid in grade school try to force a cat into the toilet, and it was a wet n wild fight like no other. Your fight to evade the above post reminds me of that cat...

They confessed. Some of them told friends about their involvement in the crime BEFORE they were arrested.

YOu are insane. Trump is a sane man in a crazy world.

They were awake over 24 hours without access to parents or lawyers
There stories conflicted and they were fed evidence of the crime by police. They had no knowledge of where the crime occurred, what the victim looked like or what was done

There was no evidence of the victims blood on them and they left no DNA

Of the 37 youths brought in for questioning about the multiple violent attacks in the park that night, only 10 were charged with a crime and only five for the rape of the jogger: Antron McCray, Yusef Salaam, Raymond Santana, Kevin Richardson and Korey Wise. All five confessed -- four on videotape with adult relatives present and one with a parent present, but not on videotape.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

DNA evidence didn't convict them, so it couldn't "exonerate" them. This was a gang attack. It was always known that other rapists "got away," as the prosecutor told the jury, and that none of the defendants' DNA was found in the jogger's cervix or on her sock -- the only samples that were taken.

While it blows most people away to find out that none of the suspects' DNA was found on Meili, this is a sleight of hand. The trick is that we're looking at it through a modern lens. True, today, these kids' DNA would have been found all over the crime scene. But in 1989, DNA was a primitive science. Cops wouldn't have even bothered collecting samples for DNA tests back then.

The case was solved with other evidence -- and there was a lot of it.

On the drive to the precinct, Raymond Santana blurted out, "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's t*ts." The cops didn't even know about a rape yet.

Yusef Salaam announced to the detective interviewing him, "I was there, but I didn't rape her." Even if true, under the law, anyone who participated in the attack on Meili is guilty of her rape.

Two of Korey Wise's friends said that when they ran into him on the street the day after the attack, he told them the cops were after him. "You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!"

Taken to the scene of the crime by a detective and a prosecutor, he said, "Damn, damn, that's a lot of blood. ... I knew she was bleeding, but I didn't know how bad she was. It was dark. I couldn't see how much blood there was at night."

Wise also told a detective that someone he thought was named "Rudy" stole the jogger's Walkman and belt pouch. The jogger was still in a coma. The police did not know yet that a Walkman had been stolen from her.

Wise told a friend's sister, Melody Jackson, that he didn't rape the jogger; he "only held her legs down while Kevin (Richardson) f---ed her." Jackson volunteered this information to the police, thinking it would help Wise.

The night of the attack, Richardson told an acquaintance, "We just raped somebody." The crotch of his underwear was suspiciously stained with semen, grass stains, dirt and debris. Walking near the crime scene with a detective the next day, Richardson said, "This is where we got her ... where the raping occurred."

Santana and Richardson independently brought investigators to the precise location of the attack on the jogger.

Recall that, when all these statements were made, no one -- not the police, the witnesses, the suspects, or their friends and acquaintances -- knew whether Meili would emerge from her coma and be able to identify her attackers.

Sarah Burns, who co-wrote and co-directed the propaganda film "The Central Park Five" with her father (whose reputation she has now destroyed), waved away the defendants' confessions -- forget all the other evidence -- in a 2016 New York Times op-ed, explaining: "The power imbalance in an interrogation room is extreme, especially when the suspects are young teenagers, afraid of the police and unfamiliar with the justice system or their rights."

Far from trembling and afraid, as Burns imagines, the suspects were singing the rap song "Wild Thing" for hours in the precinct house, laughing and joking about raping the jogger. One of the attackers said, "It was fun."

When a cop told Santana that he should have been out with a girlfriend rather than mugging people in Central Park, Santana responded, "I already got mines," and laughed with another boy from the park.

One of the youths arrested that night stated on videotape that he heard Santana and another boy laughing about "how they 'made a woman bleed.'"

They sound absolutely terrified!

In Burns' defense, she knows so little about that case that she called the prosecutor by the wrong name in her op-ed.

The actual evidence doesn't matter. Again, the victim was a privileged white woman (BAD!) and the perpetrators were youths of color (GOOD!). So the media lied and claimed the DNA evidence "exonerated" them.

This allegation was based on Matias Reyes' confession to the attack -- and his claim that he acted alone. His DNA matched the unidentified DNA on the jogger -- proving nothing, other than that he was the one of the others who "got away." He is also the "Rudy" who stole her Walkman, as Wise said at the time. How did Wise know Reyes -- or "Rudy" -- had taken a Walkman?

A cellmate claims Reyes told him that he heard a woman screaming in the park that night and ran to join the fun.

The "exoneration" comes down to Reyes' unsubstantiated claim that he acted alone. Years of careful investigation, videotaped confessions, witness statements, assembling evidence, trial by jury and repeated appeals -- all that is nothing compared to the word of an upstanding citizen like Reyes, a violent psychopath who sexually assaulted his own mother and raped and murdered a pregnant woman while her children heard the attack through the bedroom door.

That's the sum total of the "exoneration": the word of a psycho.​
Too many fabricated and factual errors in that screed to respond to

One of the confession tapes.
'

Which part of "I RAPED HER" do you have trouble with?

... But hey it was only the first time so... not a real rape and murder?

Liar. Wise never said he raped Meili.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

To Trump, they are black

You have evaded answering what the significance is of Trump perceiving them as black, and how that is connected to "guilty as you can get".

Cat got your tongue? I saw a bigger kid in grade school try to force a cat into the toilet, and it was a wet n wild fight like no other. Your fight to evade the above post reminds me of that cat...
Shows what a fucking racist Trump is

They confessed. Some of them told friends about their involvement in the crime BEFORE they were arrested.

YOu are insane. Trump is a sane man in a crazy world.

There stories conflicted and they were fed evidence of the crime by police. They had no knowledge of where the crime occurred, what the victim looked like or what was done

Of the 37 youths brought in for questioning about the multiple violent attacks in the park that night, only 10 were charged with a crime and only five for the rape of the jogger: Antron McCray, Yusef Salaam, Raymond Santana, Kevin Richardson and Korey Wise. All five confessed -- four on videotape with adult relatives present and one with a parent present, but not on videotape.

DNA evidence didn't convict them, so it couldn't "exonerate" them. This was a gang attack. It was always known that other rapists "got away," as the prosecutor told the jury, and that none of the defendants' DNA was found in the jogger's cervix or on her sock -- the only samples that were taken.

While it blows most people away to find out that none of the suspects' DNA was found on Meili, this is a sleight of hand. The trick is that we're looking at it through a modern lens. True, today, these kids' DNA would have been found all over the crime scene. But in 1989, DNA was a primitive science. Cops wouldn't have even bothered collecting samples for DNA tests back then.

On the drive to the precinct, Raymond Santana blurted out, "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's t*ts." The cops didn't even know about a rape yet.

Yusef Salaam announced to the detective interviewing him, "I was there, but I didn't rape her." Even if true, under the law, anyone who participated in the attack on Meili is guilty of her rape.

Two of Korey Wise's friends said that when they ran into him on the street the day after the attack, he told them the cops were after him. "You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!"

Taken to the scene of the crime by a detective and a prosecutor, he said, "Damn, damn, that's a lot of blood. ... I knew she was bleeding, but I didn't know how bad she was. It was dark. I couldn't see how much blood there was at night."

Wise also told a detective that someone he thought was named "Rudy" stole the jogger's Walkman and belt pouch. The jogger was still in a coma. The police did not know yet that a Walkman had been stolen from her.

Wise told a friend's sister, Melody Jackson, that he didn't rape the jogger; he "only held her legs down while Kevin (Richardson) f---ed her." Jackson volunteered this information to the police, thinking it would help Wise.

The night of the attack, Richardson told an acquaintance, "We just raped somebody." The crotch of his underwear was suspiciously stained with semen, grass stains, dirt and debris. Walking near the crime scene with a detective the next day, Richardson said, "This is where we got her ... where the raping occurred."

Santana and Richardson independently brought investigators to the precise location of the attack on the jogger.

Recall that, when all these statements were made, no one -- not the police, the witnesses, the suspects, or their friends and acquaintances -- knew whether Meili would emerge from her coma and be able to identify her attackers.

Sarah Burns, who co-wrote and co-directed the propaganda film "The Central Park Five" with her father (whose reputation she has now destroyed), waved away the defendants' confessions -- forget all the other evidence -- in a 2016 New York Times op-ed, explaining: "The power imbalance in an interrogation room is extreme, especially when the suspects are young teenagers, afraid of the police and unfamiliar with the justice system or their rights."

Far from trembling and afraid, as Burns imagines, the suspects were singing the rap song "Wild Thing" for hours in the precinct house, laughing and joking about raping the jogger. One of the attackers said, "It was fun."

When a cop told Santana that he should have been out with a girlfriend rather than mugging people in Central Park, Santana responded, "I already got mines," and laughed with another boy from the park.

One of the youths arrested that night stated on videotape that he heard Santana and another boy laughing about "how they 'made a woman bleed.'"

In Burns' defense, she knows so little about that case that she called the prosecutor by the wrong name in her op-ed.

The actual evidence doesn't matter. Again, the victim was a privileged white woman (BAD!) and the perpetrators were youths of color (GOOD!). So the media lied and claimed the DNA evidence "exonerated" them.

This allegation was based on Matias Reyes' confession to the attack -- and his claim that he acted alone. His DNA matched the unidentified DNA on the jogger -- proving nothing, other than that he was the one of the others who "got away." He is also the "Rudy" who stole her Walkman, as Wise said at the time. How did Wise know Reyes -- or "Rudy" -- had taken a Walkman?

A cellmate claims Reyes told him that he heard a woman screaming in the park that night and ran to join the fun.

The "exoneration" comes down to Reyes' unsubstantiated claim that he acted alone. Years of careful investigation, videotaped confessions, witness statements, assembling evidence, trial by jury and repeated appeals -- all that is nothing compared to the word of an upstanding citizen like Reyes, a violent psychopath who sexually assaulted his own mother and raped and murdered a pregnant woman while her children heard the attack through the bedroom door.

'

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Alternative facts

if the facts don’t match your position .....just make them up

'

Alternative facts

if the facts don’t match your position .....just make them up

Despite their confessions, not one of them said Matias Reyes, or anyone they didn't know, was there raping and brutalizing Meili.

Actually, Our Exalted President borrowed his analysis from Ann Coulter, who has written extensively on this case.

For those who care to know the truth, she details everything irrefutably in several of her syndicated columns. The "5" brutalized and attempted to rape her without apparent success. Afterward, a sixth personage came on the scene, successfully raped her, and much later confessed. The DNA of the sixth person was adduced at the time of the crime, so the appearance of another rapist was anticipated.

If you have no other reason to hate Mayor D, his misdirecting millions of taxpayer dollars to these rapists might be sufficient reason by itself.

To Trump, they are black

What shows what a racist he is? We're you able to find something that proves Trump wanted the rapists punished because of their race? I already know you will be evading this, but let's see what you have...

Actually, Our Exalted President borrowed his analysis from Ann Coulter, who has written extensively on this case.

For those who care to know the truth, she details everything irrefutably in several of her syndicated columns. The "5" brutalized and attempted to rape her without apparent success. Afterward, a sixth personage came on the scene, successfully raped her, and much later confessed. The DNA of the sixth person was adduced at the time of the crime, so the appearance of another rapist was anticipated.

If you have no other reason to hate Mayor D, his misdirecting millions of taxpayer dollars to these rapists might be sufficient reason by itself.

They brutalized and attempted to rape the jogger but got not a drop of blood on them, left not a hair as evidence.
The actual rapist not only described the crime scene but how he dragged her into the woods corresponding with evidence at the scene

It was a shocking indictment of police corruption. Then you have gobshite trump and his cult followers on their racist jihad.
All the yahoos on here defending this conviction are the most hideous racist shites on the board. trumpers to a man.
Innocent - victims of a corrupt and racist establishment.
Link?

The confessions are all here @ this channel.

COURT ON CRIME
Courts declared those so called confessions invalid...they were that bad

So bad that it cost NY .$40 million
No it didn’t it had to do with a man that was doing 33 to life trying to get away from Wise and said anything to get a transfer.. and white libs have been begging to show white guilt.. they got their opportunity lol wow

ummmmm....Are you claiming he faked his DNA?
Huh?
You do know what DNA airs don’t ya?
Huh

You know, the fact that she was first raped by a few rapists, and then a other man came... who also turned out to be a rapist... does not speak well for the community the idiots are defending.

It was a shocking indictment of police corruption. Then you have gobshite trump and his cult followers on their racist jihad.
All the yahoos on here defending this conviction are the most hideous racist shites on the board. trumpers to a man.
Innocent - victims of a corrupt and racist establishment.

Please note that this happened in one of the most Leftard, ultraliberal extremist jurisdictions in the nation. New York City.

To say this was racism, is an indictment of liberalism.

Look at the other racist cases out there, in Chicago, LA, Cleveland, Baltimore.

Its very rare, exceedingly rare, when this kind of accusation of racism comes up against a conservative jurisdiction.

And these cities that are accused all voted against the President. It isn't Trump's fault that the fat cigarette salesman was killed in police custody in NY, or that Freddie Gay met a similar fate in the custody of the Charm City constabularies.

New York succumbed to panic and hysteria to quickly convict five teens who were in the wrong place at the wrong time
Citizens like Donald Trump riled up the hate mobs which turned the community against five teens who had done nothing.

Eventually, justice prevailed
But not before five teens had their lives ruined
According to there confession to friends they did it

To Trump, they are black

What does? Are you going to evade like I said you would?

Riddle me this, joe.

If the CP5 were the boy scouts and upstanding citizens that liberals contend, why were their law abiding neighbors, people like Donald J Trump not testifying on their behalf talking about what great kids they were and how they could never commit such a heinous crime?

Donald Trump wasn't one of their neighbors.

Sounds like Ford's evidence against Kavanaugh. You thought he was guilty. How one sided you are.

I wouldn't have put Kavanaugh in jail on Ford's evidence, but it was enough to not put him on SCOTUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back