Trump still thinks Central Park 5 are guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a shocking indictment of police corruption. Then you have gobshite trump and his cult followers on their racist jihad.
All the yahoos on here defending this conviction are the most hideous racist shites on the board. trumpers to a man.
Innocent - victims of a corrupt and racist establishment.

Please note that this happened in one of the most Leftard, ultraliberal extremist jurisdictions in the nation. New York City.

To say this was racism, is an indictment of liberalism.

Look at the other racist cases out there, in Chicago, LA, Cleveland, Baltimore.

Its very rare, exceedingly rare, when this kind of accusation of racism comes up against a conservative jurisdiction.

And these cities that are accused all voted against the President. It isn't Trump's fault that the fat cigarette salesman was killed in police custody in NY, or that Freddie Gay met a similar fate in the custody of the Charm City constabularies.

New York succumbed to panic and hysteria to quickly convict five teens who were in the wrong place at the wrong time
Citizens like Donald Trump riled up the hate mobs which turned the community against five teens who had done nothing.

Eventually, justice prevailed
But not before five teens had their lives ruined
According to there confession to friends they did it

Bull....they never confessed to friends

The only reason that CRC trumpanzees still say they are guilty is because their orange god says it. #Becauseitsacult.
It is an indication of how dangerous this cult is. I suppose lying about a rape case is small potatoes compared to tearing down the constitution but its the same level of toxicity.

The only reason that CRC trumpanzees still say they are guilty is because their orange god says it. #Becauseitsacult.
It is an indication of how dangerous this cult is. I suppose lying about a rape case is small potatoes compared to tearing down the constitution but its the same level of toxicity.
You think men that violently raped and almost killed a woman should be allowed back into the black community? Why do you have blacks so much?

Look at you making fun of skin color while pretending to like blacks lol

You think men that violently raped and almost killed a woman should be allowed back into the black community? Why do you have blacks so much?
Those who falsely accused them and denied their rights were allowed back into their community

Those who falsely accused them and denied their rights were allowed back into their community
Link? When did that happen?

They didnt do it. Only racist shits like you and donny still believe that.

They didnt do it. Only racist shits like you and donny still believe that.
Why did they tell their friends they did it? Why did they tell the cops they did it? Why do you want black woman to be exposed to them?

Riddle me this, joe.

If the CP5 were the boy scouts and upstanding citizens that liberals contend, why were their law abiding neighbors, people like Donald J Trump not testifying on their behalf talking about what great kids they were and how they could never commit such a heinous crime?

Donald Trump wasn't one of their neighbors.

Sounds like Ford's evidence against Kavanaugh. You thought he was guilty. How one sided you are.

I wouldn't have put Kavanaugh in jail on Ford's evidence, but it was enough to not put him on SCOTUS.

Actually, you're wrong. The incident happened in Central Park,which is a mere 2 blocks away from Mr. Trump's humble home in Manhattan on 5th Ave.

There was no DNA in the Kavanaugh case, the liberal Montgomery County sheriffs did absolutely nothing to even investigate the alleged incident, yet, for you, it was enough to tar the man's reputation and call him a Serial Gang Rapist and ruin his family and his career?

Whites Dems can’t beat and rape blacks any more so
They pay blacks to do the work of the kkk. Sick

They "falsely accused" themselves. They were bragging to their friends about it.

Yes, sometimes teenagers lie and brag about this kind of thing.

A friend of mine who was a detective told me in a bar about the murder of a drug pusher by a several young Honky teens. One was bragging and a donut waitress told the police about it. They pulled his ass in, roughed him about a little bit. He admitted he didn't do it, but knew who did and gave them up when threatened with a homicide rap.

These youngsters didn't offer up the "real perp" when they were interrogated, because they were involved.

They "falsely accused" themselves. They were bragging to their friends about it.

A friend of mine who was a detective told me in a bar about the murder of a drug pusher by a several young Honky teens. One was bragging and a donut waitress told the police about it. They pulled his ass in, roughed him about a little bit. He admitted he didn't do it, but knew who did and gave them up when threatened with a homicide rap.

These youngsters didn't offer up the "real perp" when they were interrogated, because they were involved.
Another fabrication from the right

They NEVER told friends they did it and withdrew their forced confessions as soon as they were bailed out

They NEVER told friends they did it and withdrew their forced confessions as soon as they were bailed out

If they didn't do, they should have fingered the Real Rapists.

Why should the taxpayers have to pony up millions and millions of dollars because these young people decided they didn't want to be Snitches?

Why should the taxpayers have to pony up millions and millions of dollars because these young people decided they didn't want to be Snitches?
They weren’t there
The rapist acted alone

They weren’t there
The rapist acted alone
So how did they all bring the police back to the location? “Look at all that blood, it was dark “ lol can’t rape blacks anymore so now you pay them to do it? Interesting

They weren’t there
The rapist acted alone

They admitted to being in Central Park that day.

The only "proof" that we have that the rapist acted alone was his self serving statement after he met the CP5 in the joint. Not everyone serving time in the penitentiary is as much of a stand up guy as you might think.

They weren’t there
The rapist acted alone
So how did they all bring the police back to the location? “Look at all that blood, it was dark “ lol can’t rape blacks anymore so now you pay them to do it? Interesting
Actually, they had no idea where the location of the rape was until police showed them a map

They weren’t there
The rapist acted alone

The only "proof" that we have that the rapist acted alone was his self serving statement after he met the CP5 in the joint. Not everyone serving time in the penitentiary is as much of a stand up guy as you might think.

It is a huge park.

There was no physical evidence that anyone was there except the rapist. Burden of proof is on you

They weren’t there
The rapist acted alone
Actually, they had no idea where the location of the rape was until police showed them a map

Actually, everyone knew that the crime occurred in Central Park, a city facility just 2 blocks from the Trump home, where his old lady and his children slept at night. Any responsible man would have been very concerned about this kind of event right in the neighborhood.

They weren’t there
The rapist acted alone

It is a huge park.

There was no physical evidence that anyone was there except the rapist. Burden of proof is on you

The suspects that were picked up confessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back