Trump stole copywrote images for his trading cards.

So, writing about my own substack post is a little….odd. But I decided yesterday to trace down Trump’s business partners in his sleazy trading card grift, and even I was shocked at what I found (and kind of surprised no other news outlet has.)

Start with my favorite part: People who buy these NTFs don’t even fully own them. They are denied all sorts of rights of ownership, but the best: If they find someone to sell the digital cards to, they have to kick back 10% of the sale price to Trump and his fellow grifters.

But going on from there: Trump himself is not producing these NFTs. Instead, in March he set up an entity — called CIC — which holds the rights to his image and name for NFT licensing. Then he licensed it to a group called NFT International, LLC (also set up in March.) The layers and layers of business covers are quite — well, unimpressive, just low-level New Jersey scuzzy type of sleaze. But sleazy nonetheless.

I traced NFT International to a mailbox at a UPS Store in a strip mall in Utah, but then from there to an office building in Wyoming, and finally to a tiny brick house (shown above) in Cheyenne. That house is the corporate “home” for scores of business entities, including a huge number of fraudsters and international criminals.

The story goes on and on, but no surprise: For his “but wait...there’s more!” deal, Trump got into bed with some of the sleaziest of the sleazy.

He barely knew them. He might have met them once.

The topic is how the great folks at NASA loved the man that saved it, and made these images.

NASA LOVES TRUMP
Oh man. This deserves its own thread to discuss how Trump’s demands and mismanagement resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars being essentially lit on fire for the Artemis program.

Several threads on trump's silly trading cards, but none mentioned that he didn't even bother to get permission to use all those copywriten images. Some were from NASA, some were from Shuttrstock, and some were from various other sources, but regardless of where they came from, he made no effort to get permission to use them. Just another example of how trump thinks he can do anything he wants to do with no repercussions, and he's not smart enough to keep people around to tell him when he is breaking the law. Considering his past behavior, it's doubtful if he would pay any attention to warnings even if he received them.
Copywrote? Copywriten? Check your link for the proper usage, moron.

[ It goes from bad to worse ]

So you no doubt saw that Trump’s big reveal was yet another grift—this time in the form of NFTs (nonfungible tokens) that are worth … hmm, I guess whatever Trump says they’re worth. But in reality ... hahahaha! ... nothing. And not only are they worth nothing, apparently any slackjawed yob with Photoshop and an Amazon account could have made their own versions.

[J]ournalists noticed(Opens in a new window) that at least some of the images for the NFTs relied on photos of clothing you can buy online. For example, an NFT showing Trump wearing a cowboy outfit seems to be based on a duster jacket from Scully Leather, which is sold on Amazon(Opens in a new window) and Walmart(Opens in a new window).
Another NFT of Trump wearing a tuxedo borrows imagery of a suit sold on Men’s Wearhouse.(Opens in a new window) Meanwhile, a separate NFT incorporated a photo of a $49 Western Sports coat(Opens in a new window).

PC Magazine also noted that Matthew Sheffield of The Young Turks had located some of the source images for Trump’s NFTs—and they weren’t from Trump’s personal Leonardo da Vinci-style sketchbook.

(full article online)

'Appear'......just like the J6 'investigation.
Right. Trump always tells the truth and his followers know this.

But let us discount all of the Republicans who have left the Republican Party since 2016. And all Republicans who did not vote for any candidate Trump endorsed in 2020.

And the lines are getting thinner and thinner for Trump.

Several threads on trump's silly trading cards, but none mentioned that he didn't even bother to get permission to use all those copywriten images. Some were from NASA, some were from Shuttrstock, and some were from various other sources, but regardless of where they came from, he made no effort to get permission to use them. Just another example of how trump thinks he can do anything he wants to do with no repercussions, and he's not smart enough to keep people around to tell him when he is breaking the law. Considering his past behavior, it's doubtful if he would pay any attention to warnings even if he received them.
Copyrights are a main part of the capitalist system which Trump regards as not applicable to him. He's probably right in that he could have become untouchable.

The political right in America is becoming it's own worst enemy by supporting Trump's disregard for the system, and encouraging other wealthy people to do the same.

And fwiw, why should copyrights dictate over freedom to do as one pleases? Regardless of the impact on others!

?
No one can take a pic of themselves in western wear? That's a popular style coat in some circles and I see too many differences in the pics for it to be copyright infringement.
It is one thing if Trump had rented all of those suits, elephant, etc and then......had those pictures taken.

But he did not do that. It is much cheaper, for now......what he and his "advisers" decided to do.

Copywrote is the past tense of copywrite. Your home schooling probably didn't cover that.
First, it isn't "copywrite." The proper term is COPYRIGHT as in the "right" to copy. The term signifying that those rights have been secured is COPYRIGHTED. Read your link, moron. At least they got that much right. BTW, were you in Winco's class. You two are the reasons Johnny can't read.

Anything government, like NASA, is public domain, you stupid retard.

You're aware that Trump just sold the rights to this name and likeness to a separate company for these cards.

"NFT INT LLC is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Digital LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates. NFT INT LLC uses Donald J. Trump's name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Digital LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms."

If NFT INT LLC did what you are saying, then the issue is with them not Trump.

Why anyone bought these things is beyond me, but their content isn't Trumps fault.

The images had a copy write and are now in past tense which is copywrote. Moron

What is the past tense of copywrite?

past tense of copywrite is copywrote
Another moron opens her ignorant mouth. I've explained it so that a kindergartner could understand. Avail yourself to a dictionary. Were you also in Winco's class?

Right. Trump always tells the truth and his followers know this.

But let us discount all of the Republicans who have left the Republican Party since 2016. And all Republicans who did not vote for any candidate Trump endorsed in 2020.

And the lines are getting thinner and thinner for Trump.
Both parties lose members after elections.
I don't recollect Trump looking Amricans in the eye and lying to them as Biden does almost daily.

BTW....I like your plug.

And if the Right indicts him about this.....

Or if a Republican appointed Trump Judge convicts him.....

Blame the left.

Copyright infringement isn't something one is "indicted" on.

You Nazis are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

Your obsessive hate ensures no thought ever pierces the recitation of party mantras.

Both parties lose members after elections.
I don't recollect Trump looking Amricans in the eye and lying to them as Biden does almost daily.

BTW....I like your plug.

Tell me about that great health care plan he had ready to go that everyone was going to love.

Forum List

Back