Trump stole copywrote images for his trading cards.

I remember when Dukakis was seriously ridiculed for wearing a tank helmet during his campaign. Now we have Trump and all his idiocy? Things have sure changed over the years.
Trump should be ridiculed as well. But like Dukakis he shouldn't be charged with anything.

Several threads on trump's silly trading cards, but none mentioned that he didn't even bother to get permission to use all those copywriten images. Some were from NASA, some were from Shuttrstock, and some were from various other sources, but regardless of where they came from, he made no effort to get permission to use them. Just another example of how trump thinks he can do anything he wants to do with no repercussions, and he's not smart enough to keep people around to tell him when he is breaking the law. Considering his past behavior, it's doubtful if he would pay any attention to warnings even if he received them.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN 2022!!!!!!!!
BETTER MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

It is one thing if Trump had rented all of those suits, elephant, etc and then......had those pictures taken.

But he did not do that. It is much cheaper, for now......what he and his "advisers" decided to do.

Really?

Prove it Nazi.

If I sell my name and likeness to company X Im not responsible legally for what they do with it. Will I have to suffer the political/reputational consequences? Of course but Company Y cant come after me or my companies because Co X put my face on some image Co Y had copyrighted.

What about companies A, B, C, D and E that Trump own? What about company F? and G? Why are they forgotten?

Trump has lawyers. They must have looked into this. If some, not all, were done without consent due to Copywrite........then Trump.....who chose to go ahead with this is also responsible .

Right now we are looking at allegations only. When it does turn into possible lawsuits from any of these companies, then we will really have something to talk about.

"Copywrite..."

You Nazis are astoundingly stupid...

R8Sxyjc.png

Nope, Obama is was more flexible with Putin....

How Barack Obama ruined NASA space exploration​

NASA signing $490M contract with Russia​

The constellation program was a dumpster fire going absolutely no where.

It both cost too much to allow for any other programs at NASA to function and received too little money to actually produce anything useful in any useful time frame.

Obama is responsible for getting US manned spaceflight capability back, far quicker and far cheaper than the government ever was going to.

If I sell my name and likeness to company X Im not responsible legally for what they do with it. Will I have to suffer the political/reputational consequences? Of course but Company Y cant come after me or my companies because Co X put my face on some image Co Y had copyrighted.
I think the real problem is if people who are buying this cards are actually capable of getting to them.

Too early in this happening. We do not know what is what, for now.

If buyers cannot get to their cards, like Crypto, will there be a law suit? Who will be sued?

Stay tuned

WHY IS THIS NOT IN BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!
CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION!!!
SPECIAL COUNSEL!!!!!!
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR!!!!!!!!
RAID HIS MANSION AGAIN!!!

OUTRAGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!! BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop with the Capital letters. IT is bad manners. It is like you are screaming non stop.

The constellation program was a dumpster fire going absolutely no where.

It both cost too much to allow for any other programs at NASA to function and received too little money to actually produce anything useful in any useful time frame.

Obama is responsible for getting US manned spaceflight capability back, far quicker and far cheaper than the government ever was going to.
obama was putin’s puppet

NaSA loves trump, he saved the problem from the putin puppet obama

Forum List

Back