Trump stole copywrote images for his trading cards.

I did and that was what I copied and pasted from the site I looked it up from.
Let it go. If that's the only thing they are brave enough to disagree with in this thread, it just shows they don't want to discuss trump's pathetic stealing of images.

Let it go. If that's the only thing they are brave enough to disagree with in this thread, it just shows they don't want to discuss trump's pathetic stealing of images.

What's wrong with "Let it go- she's right"?

And I probably wouldn't have said anything had you not made the snarky homeschool remark.

What's wrong with "Let it go- she's right"?

And I probably wouldn't have said anything had you not made the snarky homeschool remark.
You pass up a chance to make a snarky remark? We've disagreed, but I never knew you to lie too much. You're not going to start now, are you?

You pass up a chance to make a snarky remark? We've disagreed, but I never knew you to lie too much. You're not going to start now, are you?

Horseshit. My original comment wasn't snarky in the least.

Several threads on trump's silly trading cards, but none mentioned that he didn't even bother to get permission to use all those copywriten images. Some were from NASA, some were from Shuttrstock, and some were from various other sources, but regardless of where they came from, he made no effort to get permission to use them. Just another example of how trump thinks he can do anything he wants to do with no repercussions, and he's not smart enough to keep people around to tell him when he is breaking the law. Considering his past behavior, it's doubtful if he would pay any attention to warnings even if he received them.
You got’em now. Those copyright infringements will certainly divert attention from hyperinflation and increased energy dependence under Biden..

Wow the stupidity of another trump ass licker. Look it up fool.

I know, violation of "copywrote" is the worst crime possible...

:lmao:

What is a "copywrote" - debbiedumbfuck says it's past tense of "copywrite..."

What the fuck is "copywrite?" Is that anything like a "copyright" © ???

raw

well I personally, largely, disagree that Trump broke any "copywrote" laws. hahahahha

Go munch your belly button lint.

You have to hand it to the Nazis though - they circle the wagons and defend their fellow Nazis no matter HOW stupid they have to be.

The hive mind of democrats is unified. If a conservative said something as stupid as Bulldyke did, most of us would laugh at them along with the democrats.

But not the Nazis, there are no individuals in the Reich. What Bulldyke says, the hive said. One of the drones actually went as far as creating a Wiki page to try and lie the stupidity into reason.

We laugh at them because they are stupid and don't have the capacity for thought. This is their strength though - this is how a vegetable like Fetterman ends up in office. The Hivemind programs the drones and they go forth like cockroaches (no offense to roaches intended) and follow their programming. They can't be reasoned with, can't be convinced, they have no integrity or moral foundation. There is only the hive - the Reich for democrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back