Trump stole copywrote images for his trading cards.

It doesn't mean that Quid Pro can't send his STASI to raid Mar-A-Lago though - for suspected "copywrote" violation.

A Cum Guzzling Sailor can lead the assault......

I would figure that a smegma slurping ozone commando such as yourself could come up with new names, but apparently "cum guzzler" is all your little brain can manage, as it seems to be the only insult in your pitifully small repertoire. Tell ya what you pole smoking monkey, come back when ya got something original.

YOU are a MO-RON! A typo is a pair of transposed letters or a key that was struck by mistake--not knowing the difference between "write" and its tenses versus "right" and making up new words are not typos. Try again, fucking idiot.

It's just an error.

If they are government images, they are paid for by the AMERICAN TAXPAYERS you stupid fuck.

That makes them public domain, you ignorant fucking retard.

UNLESS PAID FOR BY THE TAXPAYER YOU STUPID TWAT!

Not all government images are in the public domain. Here......educate yourself.............

SITUATIONS WHERE U.S. GOVERNMENT WORKS ARE NOT IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN​

Not all government works are freely available for use by the public. In some situations, the U.S. government does own copyright in works.

The U.S. government may obtain copyrights through an assignment, bequest or otherwise. For example, an independent contractor (e.g., a consultant, writer or artist) may transfer or assign copyright in a research paper or drawing to the government, which is then the copyright owner.

In these situations, the works aren't in the public domain. Therefore you need to obtain permission and pay a fee, if requested, prior to using them.

The fact that certain U.S. government works aren't protected by copyright doesn't require the government to make them publicly available without restriction. Federal laws and agency policies govern the public release of U.S. government information.

The U.S. government doesn't generally restrict the use or distribution of most types of its works. However, statutes such as the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) provide the government with authority to restrict access for such purposes as national security and export control, and to files relating to personnel, medical and similar issues.

This can be a confusing area of copyright. Further guidance is provided in this January 2020 article by Bonnie Klein: Copyright Alert! Even U.S. Government Information May Be Protected by Copyright.

Not all government images are in the public domain. Here......educate yourself.............

SITUATIONS WHERE U.S. GOVERNMENT WORKS ARE NOT IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN​

Not all government works are freely available for use by the public. In some situations, the U.S. government does own copyright in works.

The U.S. government may obtain copyrights through an assignment, bequest or otherwise. For example, an independent contractor (e.g., a consultant, writer or artist) may transfer or assign copyright in a research paper or drawing to the government, which is then the copyright owner.

In these situations, the works aren't in the public domain. Therefore you need to obtain permission and pay a fee, if requested, prior to using them.

The fact that certain U.S. government works aren't protected by copyright doesn't require the government to make them publicly available without restriction. Federal laws and agency policies govern the public release of U.S. government information.

The U.S. government doesn't generally restrict the use or distribution of most types of its works. However, statutes such as the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) provide the government with authority to restrict access for such purposes as national security and export control, and to files relating to personnel, medical and similar issues.

This can be a confusing area of copyright. Further guidance is provided in this January 2020 article by Bonnie Klein: Copyright Alert! Even U.S. Government Information May Be Protected by Copyright.

Yeah, and classified photos too.

None of which apply to this subject.

DURRRRRR

I would figure that a smegma slurping ozone commando such as yourself could come up with new names, but apparently "cum guzzler" is all your little brain can manage, as it seems to be the only insult in your pitifully small repertoire. Tell ya what you pole smoking monkey, come back when ya got something original.

Sorry butt boi - I've been out of third grade far too long - and only had a single year of it.

You repeating 3rd grade until you we old enough for the Navy (or prison) gave you more time to hone you schoolyard insults..

Plus all your years in gay bars around the globe gives you a wealth of terms for the gay sex you engage in.

What you'll never do though, is post anything intelligent or on topic.

But you don't use the past tense of a verb to modify a noun. You use the past perfect, such as "a frozen lake" - not "a froze lake." "A written summary", not a "wrote summary." You would say, "A wounded animal" because there is no 'en of "wound;" "wounden" is not a word.

Sometimes the past tense and the past participle are the same, but not always.

If the word were "copywrite" the past participle would be "copywritten."

But that is if the verb were "copywrite," It isn't. The verb is copyright. The past perfect is "copyrighted."

The phrase you are looking for is "copyrighted images."

I learned that reading from the bookshelf of grownup books my mother, who never went to college, collected and put in my bedroom. They were books like "Chariots of the Gods," and "I'm OK, You're OK," and "Body Language." They were cheesy pop non-fiction in the seventies, but it was gramatically correct.

That was the "home schooling" that made me learn far more about the English language than my peers ever did. Also critical thinking which has been literally banned in some parts of public school education.
I already admitted my mistake. If that's not enough to make you happy, I'll have myself flogged first thing tomorrow. Any thoughts on the point of the OP?

I already admitted my mistake. If that's not enough to make you happy, I'll have myself flogged first thing tomorrow. Any thoughts on the point of the OP?

Yeah, the OP is stupid, begun by a retard.

?
No one can take a pic of themselves in western wear? That's a popular style coat in some circles and I see too many differences in the pics for it to be copyright infringement.
What? The head and fake badge?

Forum List

Back