Trump Supporter Face-Plants When His Logic Gets DEBUNKED

You dont think I'm about to search the board for you do you?
You called called black conservatives uncle Toms and you called Conservative who dont support black liberals racist.
Dont even try and deny it.
Right wing blacks are Uncle Toms and most of the "conservative" opposition to what you call black liberals IS racist.

Yes, it does. That's why you by pass by pages of white racism to try calling me a racist.

You may literally be the worst racist in the group.

You can't fathom that the country didn't worship your half black idol/god like you did.
He was perfection in your eyes.
Only racism could explain it, to you.

Yeah sure.
Ya fucken racist.
I do think I know what an Uncle Tom is better than your white right wing ---.

“The concept of an ‘Uncle Tom’ as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige and comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master...”

That's what right wing blacks do now. They get put in positions of power by whites, then they diss blacks using the same rhetoric and opinions of the racists that put them in place.

I do think I know what an Uncle Tom is better than your white right wing ---.

“The concept of an ‘Uncle Tom’ as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige and comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master...”

That's what right wing blacks do now. They get put in positions of power by whites, then they diss blacks using the same rhetoric and opinions of the racists that put them in place.

You ignorant tool.
Of course I know what an uncle Tom is.

Obama spewed race talk every chance he got.

Here he is talking extensively about how racism is everywhere at a service for fallen officers....

Look at this racist pig talking about Black people "acting White..."

Obama's new film contains a warming about trusting White People...

Can’t abide a black man speaking truth.

This is why most reasonable people quickly write you off as unreachable racist.
Most reasonable people agree with me. There is nothing to reach from you racists. I'm black and i've seen the damage to black communities black right wing conservatives cause.

You guys all talk about Thomas Sowell. Well Sowell is 93. He was born during Jim Crow and was 35 when the Civil Rights Act was passed. You guys quote his crap like its gospel, but what has Sowell actually done to create solutions for black communities?

NOT A FUCKING THING!!

But he's the guy we should listen to.

How about Larry Elder?

Larry Elder is the guy some of you would have wanted to be governor of California. You guys quote him and tell blacks like me how great he his and how blacks need to listen to him. Elder is 71, and what has he done for South Central LA?

NOT A FUCKING THING!

Candace Owens is the newest house negro, and we get told how great she is and how wonderful. What has Candace Owens done for the black community where she lives?

NOT A FUCKING THING!

From the age of 21 until I hit 52, I worked on issues affecting blacks. In one city I lived in, we were able to change fundung to be more equitable which allowed more dollars to go into programs impacting black communities. In one community we reduced gang violence. In another I helped blacks attain more affordable housing. I helped create a program that won awards for providing youth alternatives to selling drugs. So don't sit on your white ass talking about reaching me as if you have something to offer that I need. You don't.

And I am well qualiffied to call out black right wing do nothing but get rich playing to white racism Uncle Toms. They are the race hustlers and people like you make them rich.

Police kill more whites every year than they do blacks.

So there goes your theory.

:booze:
Police arrest more whites every year too, funny how that doesn't show up in incarceration. Blacks are three timees more likely to be killed than whites

Forum List

Back