Trump Supporter Face-Plants When His Logic Gets DEBUNKED

A white woman named Karen stole a picture of a black dude off the internet and used it as their online "handle" to post pseudo-provocative garbage.

Wow.

Not all that interesting, which sums up this thread ;)

You may literally be the worst racist in the group.

You can't fathom that the country didn't worship your half black idol/god like you did.
He was perfection in your eyes.
Only racism could explain it, to you.
I would say, if I may interject, that shutting your mouth would go a long way to show how you’re not racist. But that’s just my opinion. If you have to argue why you aren’t. Then you probably are.

You may literally be the worst racist in the group.

You can't fathom that the country didn't worship your half black idol/god like you did.
He was perfection in your eyes.
Only racism could explain it, to you.
Look white boy, don't try telling me what I saw.

What you could not fathom was a black president. Nobody agrees with everything a president does, but you right wingers hated everything Obama did even when he used your ideas. That's racism.

From the age of 21 until I hit 52, I worked on issues affecting blacks. In one city I lived in, we were able to change fundung to be more equitable which allowed more dollars to go into programs impacting black communities. In one community we reduced gang violence. In another I helped blacks attain more affordable housing. I helped create a program that won awards for providing youth alternatives to selling drugs.

Name these places please.

Police arrest more whites every year too, funny how that doesn't show up in incarceration. Blacks are three timees more likely to be killed than whites

More whites dead at the hands of the police.

Debunking your mythical tales.

More whites dead at the hands of the police.

Debunking your mythical tales.
You've debunked nothing. But what you have shown is that white lives don't matter to you.

Thought so.
You didn't think squat. I don't have anything to prove to you. When you can show me the voter fraud that gave Biden the election, documents of the actual crimes Biden is supposed to have committed, or medical records showing that Biden is senile and incontinent, I'll consider your requuest. Because I have been threatened by some of you racists in PMS, so the last thing I'm going to do is give you information on my location.

You didn't think squat. I don't have anything to prove to you. When you can show me the voter fraud that gave Biden the election, documents of the actual crimes Biden is supposed to have committed, or medical records showing that Biden is senile and incontinent, I'll consider your requuest. Because I have been threatened by some of you racists in PMS, so the last thing I'm going to do is give you information on my location.

POST 89 KAREN.

Suit yourself.

And anyone who would threaten you over conversations on a message board or in general, is pure scum.

So, if that is true, my apologies to you.

Sincerely.

Suit yourself.

And anyone who would threaten you over conservations on a message board or in general, is pure scum.

So, if that is true, my apologies to you.

Sincerely.
It is true.

Forum List

Back