Trump Supporter in Video shoving lady is (Gasp) a white nationalist??!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Why do people think the republicans are racists just because racists regularly hang out with them?

Shiya-Nwanguma-and-Matthew-Heimbach-YouTube-800x430.png

The hat-wearing Trump supporter appears to be white nationalist Matthew Heimbach, head of the Traditionalist Worker Party, according to other protesters who spoke with the New York Daily News.

“I watched him for hours recruit Trump supporters with five of his buddies,” said protester Molly Shah. “They later attacked the group I was with. The neo-Nazis threw punches and kicked us.”

A Twitter account maintained by a Traditionalist Worker Party supporter suggests the group attended the Louisville rally and took signs from protesters.

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

Behold our booty of anti-#Trump2016 swag from today's #louisville rally... LMAO at a genuine #CurrentYear sign!

Another protester said the white supremacists purposefully bumped protesters, hit them with signs and stepped on their shoes as they crowded together, waiting for the rally to begin.
“In my entire life I had never had anyone look at me with such hate,” said activist Chanelle Helm.
She said the feeling was eerie and reminded her of historical photos from the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s, and she said the white supremacists led a chant that chilled her.
“You’re scum, your time will come, you’re scum, your time will come,” Helm said the white nationalists chanted at the demonstrators.

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’

The rightwing white savage mutants aren't long for this world, they are shitting their cracka pants as they know time is not on their side

Why do people think the republicans are racists just because racists regularly hang out with them?

The hat-wearing Trump supporter appears to be white nationalist Matthew Heimbach, head of the Traditionalist Worker Party, according to other protesters who spoke with the New York Daily News.

“I watched him for hours recruit Trump supporters with five of his buddies,” said protester Molly Shah. “They later attacked the group I was with. The neo-Nazis threw punches and kicked us.”

A Twitter account maintained by a Traditionalist Worker Party supporter suggests the group attended the Louisville rally and took signs from protesters.

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

Behold our booty of anti-#Trump2016 swag from today's #louisville rally... LMAO at a genuine #CurrentYear sign!

Another protester said the white supremacists purposefully bumped protesters, hit them with signs and stepped on their shoes as they crowded together, waiting for the rally to begin.
“In my entire life I had never had anyone look at me with such hate,” said activist Chanelle Helm.
She said the feeling was eerie and reminded her of historical photos from the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s, and she said the white supremacists led a chant that chilled her.
“You’re scum, your time will come, you’re scum, your time will come,” Helm said the white nationalists chanted at the demonstrators.

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’

appears to be

APPEARS to be?

It also APPEARS to be my cousin Roger.

But he died 10 years ago.

Black Power Racists support Hillary and Bernie. So what?

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

That woman is a big one....looks like she could crack walnuts under her armpits :eek-52:

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

That woman is a big one....looks like she could crack walnuts under her armpits :eek-52:
How many chins does that guy in the red hat have....of course, let's make fun of the woman's body because..........Obama.

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

How many chins does that guy in the red hat have....of course, let's make fun of the woman's body because..........Obama.

Huh?

Never heard of this guy or the party cited. Anti-Trump thugs however, are threatening his supporters at rallies and conventions. Trump's supporters reserve every right to defend theirselves. There's a report that Cleveland is amassing riot gear for security to fend off hordes of anti-Trump thugs who resort to violence.

There's nothing wrong with being a White nationalist. There are Arab nationalists, Black nationalists and Jewish nationalists. Israel itself is created based off Jewish identity. It builds Jewish only settlements in the West Bank. Why is no one complaining about that supremacism? Blacks have Black history month, allowed to spout anti-white rhetoric without consequence. Arab's in the Middle East used to be nationalists, it drew some heat. But drew heat from Israel/anti-white neocons. So essentially Arabs and White's are not allowed to take pride in their identity or seek to protect it. This is because they're anti-Israel.

The rightwing white savage mutants aren't long for this world, they are shitting their cracka pants as they know time is not on their side

That was a private rally for Trump. She had no right to be in ther causing a disruption. She knew what she was doing. Typical liberal trash.

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

keep-calm-and-love-big-fat-afro-mama-ass.png

Goono and Ascreepius both huge racists will be voting for Hillary in November. Guess that means Hillary is a huge racist too.

That was a private rally for Trump. She had no right to be in ther causing a disruption. She knew what she was doing. Typical liberal trash.

That doesn't even address the violence. Nice job shilling tho

Forum List

Back