Trump Supporter in Video shoving lady is (Gasp) a white nationalist??!

The rightwing white savage mutants aren't long for this world, they are shitting their cracka pants as they know time is not on their side

Jewish population is shrinking too. Soon you will be dead, and just a bad memory.
Fascinating.

Interbreeding and secularism is a real concern among jews who think their culture and their heritage is worth preserving.

really goyim? interesting

The rightwing white savage mutants aren't long for this world, they are shitting their cracka pants as they know time is not on their side

Jewish population is shrinking too. Soon you will be dead, and just a bad memory.
Fascinating.

Interbreeding and secularism is a real concern among jews who think their culture and their heritage is worth preserving.
Fascinating.

af892631902495ff5e5cc5143002ba7a7ea6deab355a3abc0c7729f666af3372.jpg

Why do people think the republicans are racists just because racists regularly hang out with them?
Liberals are the most racist people on the planet. They can only live with it by projecting it onto their political enemies.

You mean like you just did?
No, that isn't what I said. Pop your head out of your filthy racist ass for a change.

You just did it again

Fascinating.

really goyim? interesting

Why is it interesting?

You've never heard that before?

Why do people think the republicans are racists just because racists regularly hang out with them?
Liberals are the most racist people on the planet. They can only live with it by projecting it onto their political enemies.

No, that isn't what I said. Pop your head out of your filthy racist ass for a change.

You just did it again
Goodbye asshole. You're a waste of space.

You just did it again
Goodbye asshole. You're a waste of space.

That time you didnt

You just did it again

OMG, are you trying to pretend that you are not racist?!

You just did it again

And another one picks up the mantel

You just did it again

And another one picks up the mantel

You are so funny. You made me smile.

You just did it again

Race baiting is the only reason he's here. And on a toddler level. Waste of time.

You just did it again

Race baiting is the only reason he's here. And on a toddler level. Waste of time.

Are you referring to talking to him, or his entire life?

You just did it again

You did it again, are you a pony? and is this your only trick, pony?

You just did it again

I think this IS his life.

You just did it again

I think this IS his life.

Gods. That would be so pathetic.

Fascinating.

We think our Culture and Heritage is also worth preserving, you know White Christian. Of course we get called "racist" for wanting this....this is probably because only White Christians can be "racist" :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back