Trump Supporter in Video shoving lady is (Gasp) a white nationalist??!

Why do people think the republicans are racists just because racists regularly hang out with them?

Shiya-Nwanguma-and-Matthew-Heimbach-YouTube-800x430.png

The hat-wearing Trump supporter appears to be white nationalist Matthew Heimbach, head of the Traditionalist Worker Party, according to other protesters who spoke with the New York Daily News.

“I watched him for hours recruit Trump supporters with five of his buddies,” said protester Molly Shah. “They later attacked the group I was with. The neo-Nazis threw punches and kicked us.”

A Twitter account maintained by a Traditionalist Worker Party supporter suggests the group attended the Louisville rally and took signs from protesters.

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

Behold our booty of anti-#Trump2016 swag from today's #louisville rally... LMAO at a genuine #CurrentYear sign!

Another protester said the white supremacists purposefully bumped protesters, hit them with signs and stepped on their shoes as they crowded together, waiting for the rally to begin.
“In my entire life I had never had anyone look at me with such hate,” said activist Chanelle Helm.
She said the feeling was eerie and reminded her of historical photos from the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s, and she said the white supremacists led a chant that chilled her.
“You’re scum, your time will come, you’re scum, your time will come,” Helm said the white nationalists chanted at the demonstrators.

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’

yep... unapologetic scum.

was he the one who prayed for trump to start populating his rallies with his own brownshirts?

Why do people think the republicans are racists just because racists regularly hang out with them?

The hat-wearing Trump supporter appears to be white nationalist Matthew Heimbach, head of the Traditionalist Worker Party, according to other protesters who spoke with the New York Daily News.

“I watched him for hours recruit Trump supporters with five of his buddies,” said protester Molly Shah. “They later attacked the group I was with. The neo-Nazis threw punches and kicked us.”

A Twitter account maintained by a Traditionalist Worker Party supporter suggests the group attended the Louisville rally and took signs from protesters.

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

Behold our booty of anti-#Trump2016 swag from today's #louisville rally... LMAO at a genuine #CurrentYear sign!

Another protester said the white supremacists purposefully bumped protesters, hit them with signs and stepped on their shoes as they crowded together, waiting for the rally to begin.
“In my entire life I had never had anyone look at me with such hate,” said activist Chanelle Helm.
She said the feeling was eerie and reminded her of historical photos from the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s, and she said the white supremacists led a chant that chilled her.
“You’re scum, your time will come, you’re scum, your time will come,” Helm said the white nationalists chanted at the demonstrators.

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’

appears to be

APPEARS to be?

It also APPEARS to be my cousin Roger.

But he died 10 years ago.

they know who the guy is.

so much denial. it's really funny

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

was he the one who prayed for trump to start populating his rallies with his own brownshirts?

That's the one...but not the only

There's nothing wrong with being a White nationalist.

Sig Heil Trump huh?...or do you even know what this guy promotes?

Have you seen his Trump poster with the Nazi salute?

they don't care. you've read their posts/threads. they cheer when unarmed black teens get murdered.

then they say they're not racist...which of course if pathetic.

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

That's the one...but not the only

i've never seen anything like the violence trump incites at his rallies.

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

appears to be

APPEARS to be?

It also APPEARS to be my cousin Roger.

But he died 10 years ago.

They 'know'?

Then why would they say, It' appears' to be?

Doesnt' sound like they are all that sure

Yes, people denying the article didn't confirm it was a white supremist are hillar y ous

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

Leftist scumbags never gasped over this, I wonder why?

Louis Farrakhan backs Obama for president at Nation of Islam convention in Chicago

they don't care. you've read their posts/threads. they cheer when unarmed black teens get murdered.

then they say they're not racist...which of course if pathetic.
Unarmed black thugs like Michael Brown who tried to take a gun from a police officer? That teen? The only celebration was that the life of the officer was saved. You liberals have twisted values and think blacks should never haver to pay from their crimes against humanity.

CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI.jpg

Leftist scumbags never gasped over this, I wonder why?

Louis Farrakhan backs Obama for president at Nation of Islam convention in Chicago

Comparing violence with an endorsement? You lose lol

Liberals are the most racist people on the planet. They can only live with it by projecting it onto their political enemies.

The rightwing white savage mutants aren't long for this world, they are shitting their cracka pants as they know time is not on their side

Jewish population is shrinking too. Soon you will be dead, and just a bad memory.
Fascinating.

Interbreeding and secularism is a real concern among jews who think their culture and their heritage is worth preserving.
Fascinating.

Forum List

Back