Trump supporter sucker punches protester and threatens to kill him

And you have already proven many times over that you are a clueless idiot. Glad that I don't have to share the same airspace with ya.
You are a mouth breather, yes. Glad you are not in the Hill County with us.

I am infinitely more informed than you are. If you had just ten fewer IQ points, you would be an uncontrollable "drooler" that wiped his own shit on the bathroom walls.
:lol: You are not well informed, have trouble communicating a competent thought, and are shaky in your thinking, dale. No one is worried about you in any way shape or form on the Board.

Who is asking someone to be "worried" about me? Worried about what? I simply pointed out the very salient fact that you are a few missing IQ points away from being a full-fledged retard. Hope this helps!
:banana:
:)

You have to carry your own water, bud, and the canteen is leaking badly.

I carry yours and mine, dip-shit.....and I am not your "bud", BTW.......you are nothing but a bug in the windshield of life. (snicker)

OP said:
Trump supporter sucker punches protester and threatens to kill him

That is a lie that was debunked a long time ago.

Were whiny lefties born yesterday? Didn't you see what the left did to President Bush? The anti-war protesters (who retired as soon as Obama was elected) camped out on Bush's property every freaking day, hanged him in effigy and called him things you wouldn't even see on cable TV. The crazy left is still attacking Sarah Palin and her family. Barry Hussein had a pretty easy ride from the public and timid republican candidates like McCain who instructed his people not to even mention Barry's middle name much less his alcoholic bigamist anti-American father..

All presidential rallies include protesters. Obama was the most protested presidential candidate in history, with rightwingers showing up with posters of Obama hung in effigy.

Trump is the first candidate to cultivate and encourage violence against protesters.

Will a Trump presidency unleash the angry white rage against evolving racial demographics?

Will a Trump presidency jail protesters?

Will Trump voters be given a green light to act on their deep rage?

Are we witnessing the rise of a violent political movement?

Bullshit. Where's the evidence?

The video in the OP is pretty strong evidence.

Be a white person at a BLM event....sponsored by leftist and globalist George Soros... so take your indignant outrage and shove it up your ass sideways.

Hope this helps!

You did help reinforce the idea that right wingers are unintelligible children, so thanks, I guess.

Listen up, ya stupid fuck....I am not eligible to vote in elections because I am a pre14th amendment citizen.
All presidential rallies include protesters. Obama was the most protested presidential candidate in history, with rightwingers showing up with posters of Obama hung in effigy.

Trump is the first candidate to cultivate and encourage violence against protesters.

Will a Trump presidency unleash the angry white rage against evolving racial demographics?

Be a white person at a BLM event....sponsored by leftist and globalist George Soros... so take your indignant outrage and shove it up your ass sideways.

Hope this helps!

You did help reinforce the idea that right wingers are unintelligible children, so thanks, I guess.

What a stupid fuck...I am a pre 14th amendment citizen. I am neither left nor right. I do not vote in elections because I am an American, not a U.S citizen that pledges loyalty to the corporate headquarters in the city/state of Washington D.C. You couldn't walk 20 steps in my shoes, ya stupid piece of uneducated shit.....now, go fuck yourself.

What a screwball. The 14th was ratified in 1868 so that would make you at least 148 years old. Since there has never been anyone who lived that long, I'm gonna have to say you are a deranged mental case.

The video of the old man saying "next time we might have to kill him".

Were whiny lefties born yesterday? Didn't you see what the left did to President Bush? The anti-war protesters (who retired as soon as Obama was elected) camped out on Bush's property every freaking day, hanged him in effigy and called him things you wouldn't even see on cable TV. The crazy left is still attacking Sarah Palin and her family. Barry Hussein had a pretty easy ride from the public and timid republican candidates like McCain who instructed his people not to even mention Barry's middle name much less his alcoholic bigamist anti-American father..
Interesting point of view. Begs the questions: Where does a chickenshit, draft dodging, dilettante, cock sucker like Trump get the nerve to say anything at all about men who have served their country in uniform? How does a sleazy salesman even begin to relate to the sacrifices made by better men?

Hope this helps!

Listen up, ya stupid fuck....I am not eligible to vote in elections because I am a pre14th amendment citizen.

Hope this helps!

What a stupid fuck...I am a pre 14th amendment citizen. I am neither left nor right. I do not vote in elections because I am an American, not a U.S citizen that pledges loyalty to the corporate headquarters in the city/state of Washington D.C. You couldn't walk 20 steps in my shoes, ya stupid piece of uneducated shit.....now, go fuck yourself.

What a screwball. The 14th was ratified in 1868 so that would make you at least 148 years old. Since there has never been anyone who lived that long, I'm gonna have to say you are a deranged mental case.

Thank you very much for exposing your utter stupidity for the masses to witness.....truly something to behold. You can count on me rubbing this in your face every chance I get.....what an IDIOT.

Interesting point of view. Begs the questions: Where does a chickenshit, draft dodging, dilettante, cock sucker like Trump get the nerve to say anything at all about men who have served their country in uniform? How does a sleazy salesman even begin to relate to the sacrifices made by better men?
Hillary got three servicemen killed. Why aren't you asking that question about her?

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much for exposing your utter stupidity for the masses to witness.....truly something to behold. You can count on me rubbing this in your face every chance I get.....what an IDIOT.

OK, oh wise one. Why don't you explain how a person claiming to be a pre 14th amendment citizen could possibly be younger.

You are a mouth breather, yes. Glad you are not in the Hill County with us.

I am infinitely more informed than you are. If you had just ten fewer IQ points, you would be an uncontrollable "drooler" that wiped his own shit on the bathroom walls.
:lol: You are not well informed, have trouble communicating a competent thought, and are shaky in your thinking, dale. No one is worried about you in any way shape or form on the Board.

Who is asking someone to be "worried" about me? Worried about what? I simply pointed out the very salient fact that you are a few missing IQ points away from being a full-fledged retard. Hope this helps!

I carry yours and mine, dip-shit.....and I am not your "bud", BTW.......you are nothing but a bug in the windshield of life. (snicker)
Your brain is rotting, dale. :)

The amazingly smart online persona that dale envisioned for himself isn't panning out as well as he had hoped.

Dale has delusions that it will, so we will see.

The amazingly smart online persona that dale envisioned for himself isn't panning out as well as he had hoped.
Not in the slightest.

Last edited:

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!

???

I didn't envision diddly squat, asswipe..... I am simply amazed at the stupidity of some people is all. I don't need your permission to be totally disgusted with the ignorance I see.

While the left definitely had a point about protesting the war, I noticed that they put away the protest signs after the 2006 mid-terms and the demcrats got control of both houses. The left was never about stopping something that they saw as immoral...it was about being relevant on the political theatrical scene. You could put the convictions of their beliefs on the lefthand side of a sesame seed.

Odd, nobody will ask him why he didn't serve.

Odd, nobody will ask him why he didn't serve.
He'd just blow the question off like he does with everything else that actually matters.

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!

???

Unkotare: By filling out some paperwork to get you out from under the UCC (Universal Commercial Code aka (Admiralty Law) and turning in your S.S card, you can become a pre-14th amendment citizen. You are not eligible for the perks of being one...like unemployment, Social Security but on the other hand you are not required to contribute to them either. Since you are no longer what is defined as a "U.S citizen", you are not eligible to vote. Needless to say, the federal "gubermint" doesn't like this movement at all and have even deemed us as "extremists" for using the remedy that was put into the Chapter 11 bankruptcy Act of 1933 that made every citizen a surety on the debt.

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!

OK, oh wise one. Why don't you explain how a person claiming to be a pre 14th amendment citizen could possibly be younger.
You have never heard of what the Feds are calling the "sovereign movement"??? Seriously? It's not really that, it is simply filling out some paper work and turning in your S.S card and taking back your pre-14 amendment status. How could you not know of this or have never heard of it?

You have never heard of what the Feds are calling the "sovereign movement"??? Seriously? It's not really that, it is simply filling out some paper work and turning in your S.S card and taking back your pre-14 amendment status. How could you not know of this or have never heard of it?

So you've effectively thrown away your citizenship. No, I've never heard of that. I guess it's because I don't run in groups of crazies. Since you aren't a citizen, there is no place in this discussion for you. Go away fruitcake.

Forum List

Back