Trump supporter sucker punches protester and threatens to kill him

We always knew it would come to violence. It was apparent in these threads over the years, the lies and hate, the vile name calling of the left, of the liberals, of the Democrats, show that they will resort to violence.
So...if you want to blame the left...why was it that this old guy threw the first punch? Is he a leftie?
Because not every American is going to stand for the Leftists screaming vile insults as if that is a legitimate protests. It is obvious, this man has had enough of the Leftists destroying the USA.

Time for the Leftists to be defeated.

So you support physical violence against verbal protest?

Interesting there, Adolph.
I support defense of Liberty, you are choosing to start a War, not me.

We always knew it would come to violence. It was apparent in these threads over the years, the lies and hate, the vile name calling of the left, of the liberals, of the Democrats, show that they will resort to violence.
So...if you want to blame the left...why was it that this old guy threw the first punch? Is he a leftie?
Because not every American is going to stand for the Leftists screaming vile insults as if that is a legitimate protests. It is obvious, this man has had enough of the Leftists destroying the USA.

So you support physical violence against verbal protest?

Interesting there, Adolph.
I support defense of Liberty, you are choosing to start a War, not me.

If you support Trump you certainly don't support liberty.

They have a right to free speech. You have n right to retaliate with violence.
But, there comes a time when one must stand up to the vile Leftists who are fighting against Liberty. Liberty must be protected, our defense of Liberty is justified.
Violence? No. The great majority of We the People, as well as the entirety of the LEO and military will crush any type of uprising by the likes of the elektras, econochicks, and sassys..

It's a start.
And you have already proven many times over that you are a clueless idiot. Glad that I don't have to share the same airspace with ya.
You are a mouth breather, yes. Glad you are not in the Hill County with us.

I am infinitely more informed than you are. If you had just ten fewer IQ points, you would be an uncontrollable "drooler" that wiped his own shit on the bathroom walls.

It's a start.
And you have already proven many times over that you are a clueless idiot. Glad that I don't have to share the same airspace with ya.

I am infinitely more informed than you are. If you had just ten fewer IQ points, you would be an uncontrollable "drooler" that wiped his own shit on the bathroom walls.
:lol: You are not well informed, have trouble communicating a competent thought, and are shaky in your thinking, dale. No one is worried about you in any way shape or form on the Board.

Violence? No. The great majority of We the People, as well as the entirety of the LEO and military will crush any type of uprising by the likes of the elektras, econochicks, and sassys..
Obama and the Brown Shirts will use the Military to crush Liberty, it is good to know your heart.

Obama and the Brown Shirts will use the Military to crush Liberty, it is good to know your heart.
You are the brown shirts, my dear, and you will not be allowed to use violence.

dimassimo-6.jpg

It's a start.

:lol: You are not well informed, have trouble communicating a competent thought, and are shaky in your thinking, dale. No one is worried about you in any way shape or form on the Board.

Who is asking someone to be "worried" about me? Worried about what? I simply pointed out the very salient fact that you are a few missing IQ points away from being a full-fledged retard. Hope this helps!
:banana:

All presidential rallies include protesters. Obama was the most protested presidential candidate in history, with rightwingers showing up with posters of Obama hung in effigy.

Trump is the first candidate to cultivate and encourage violence against protesters.

Will a Trump presidency unleash the angry white rage against evolving racial demographics?

Will a Trump presidency jail protesters?

Will Trump voters be given a green light to act on their deep rage?

Are we witnessing the rise of a violent political movement?

Violence has no place in politics. Yet, we are seeing it on both sides, white and black. It needs to stop. This man should have charges pressed against him.

All presidential rallies include protesters. Obama was the most protested presidential candidate in history, with rightwingers showing up with posters of Obama hung in effigy.

Trump is the first candidate to cultivate and encourage violence against protesters.

Will a Trump presidency unleash the angry white rage against evolving racial demographics?

Bullshit. Where's the evidence?

The video in the OP is pretty strong evidence.

Be a white person at a BLM event....sponsored by leftist and globalist George Soros... so take your indignant outrage and shove it up your ass sideways.

Hope this helps!

You did help reinforce the idea that right wingers are unintelligible children, so thanks, I guess.

One guy punches a protester, and that proves Trump is a Nazi?

Nope.All the crap he says is what proves that. The guy punching a protester is just proof that trump supporters are violent idiots.

what a loser running all over the place leaving poop everywhere because someone they don't KNOW got punched and threatened. seek help man

this is what they've turned this board into. a place to dump their psychosis all over us.

It's a start.

Who is asking someone to be "worried" about me? Worried about what? I simply pointed out the very salient fact that you are a few missing IQ points away from being a full-fledged retard. Hope this helps!
:banana:
:)

You have to carry your own water, bud, and the canteen is leaking badly.

Imagine that, Trump followers are both violent and cowardly. Who could have guessed.

what a loser running all over the place leaving poop everywhere because someone they don't KNOW got punched and threatened. seek help man

this is what they've turned this board into. a place to dump their psychosis all over us.
Stephanie, if any on the left or the right get violent, they wil be the ones needing help when the system gets down with them.

Be a white person at a BLM event....sponsored by leftist and globalist George Soros... so take your indignant outrage and shove it up your ass sideways.

Hope this helps!

You did help reinforce the idea that right wingers are unintelligible children, so thanks, I guess.

Listen up, ya stupid fuck....I am not eligible to vote in elections because I am a pre14th amendment citizen.

Hope this helps!

What a stupid fuck...I am a pre 14th amendment citizen. I am neither left nor right. I do not vote in elections because I am an American, not a U.S citizen that pledges loyalty to the corporate headquarters in the city/state of Washington D.C. You couldn't walk 20 steps in my shoes, ya stupid piece of uneducated shit.....now, go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back