Trump supporter sucker punches protester and threatens to kill him

Listen up, ya stupid fuck....I am not eligible to vote in elections because I am a pre14th amendment citizen.
What a stupid fuck...I am a pre 14th amendment citizen. I am neither left nor right. I do not vote in elections because I am an American, not a U.S citizen that pledges loyalty to the corporate headquarters in the city/state of Washington D.C. You couldn't walk 20 steps in my shoes, ya stupid piece of uneducated shit.....now, go fuck yourself.

What a screwball. The 14th was ratified in 1868 so that would make you at least 148 years old. Since there has never been anyone who lived that long, I'm gonna have to say you are a deranged mental case.

Thank you very much for exposing your utter stupidity for the masses to witness.....truly something to behold. You can count on me rubbing this in your face every chance I get.....what an IDIOT.

OK, oh wise one. Why don't you explain how a person claiming to be a pre 14th amendment citizen could possibly be younger.
You have never heard of what the Feds are calling the "sovereign movement"??? Seriously? It's not really that, it is simply filling out some paper work and turning in your S.S card and taking back your pre-14 amendment status. How could you not know of this or have never heard of it?

So you've effectively thrown away your citizenship. No, I've never heard of that. I guess it's because I don't run in groups of crazies. Since you aren't a citizen, there is no place in this discussion for you. Go away fruitcake.

Citizenship where you pledge loyalty to the corporate entity that resides in the city/state that is Washington D.C that passes acts, statutes and codes in lieu of common law? Yeah, that's exactly what I did. I know more than you and I know what has been done to the people of this country...how they were made indentured debt slaves to this corporate entity trying to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body. I know how our sweat equity was pledged as surety to the Federal Reserve bankers via the birth certificate. You get your news and information from the very ones that have enslaved you....enjoy your servitude.

Listen up, ya stupid fuck....I am not eligible to vote in elections because I am a pre14th amendment citizen.
What a stupid fuck...I am a pre 14th amendment citizen. I am neither left nor right. I do not vote in elections because I am an American, not a U.S citizen that pledges loyalty to the corporate headquarters in the city/state of Washington D.C. You couldn't walk 20 steps in my shoes, ya stupid piece of uneducated shit.....now, go fuck yourself.

What a screwball. The 14th was ratified in 1868 so that would make you at least 148 years old. Since there has never been anyone who lived that long, I'm gonna have to say you are a deranged mental case.

Thank you very much for exposing your utter stupidity for the masses to witness.....truly something to behold. You can count on me rubbing this in your face every chance I get.....what an IDIOT.

OK, oh wise one. Why don't you explain how a person claiming to be a pre 14th amendment citizen could possibly be younger.
You have never heard of what the Feds are calling the "sovereign movement"??? Seriously? It's not really that, it is simply filling out some paper work and turning in your S.S card and taking back your pre-14 amendment status. How could you not know of this or have never heard of it?

So you've effectively thrown away your citizenship. No, I've never heard of that. I guess it's because I don't run in groups of crazies. Since you aren't a citizen, there is no place in this discussion for you. Go away fruitcake.
Ask him about the secret account in your name? You were sold into slavery, at birth, under Admiralty (not Common) law. You're a slave, and don't know it sold by the United States, Inc. to others. And all of this is, hush hush, shhhhhh, a secret (protected by every judge in America who won't tell you the truth)...

Citizenship where you pledge loyalty to the corporate entity that resides in the city/state that is Washington D.C that passes acts, statutes and codes in lieu of common law? Yeah, that's exactly what I did. I know more than you and I know what has been done to the people of this country...how they were made indentured debt slaves to this corporate entity trying to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body. I know how our sweat equity was pledged as surety to the Federal Reserve bankers via the birth certificate. You get your news and information from the very ones that have enslaved you....enjoy your servitude.
Case in point...

Enjoy tour tinfoil hat. Fruitcake.

Ask him about the secret account in your name? You were sold into slavery, at birth, under Admiralty (not Common) law. You're a slave, and don't know it sold by the United States, Inc. to others. And all of this is, hush hush, shhhhhh, a secret (protected by every judge in America who won't tell you the truth)...

I've heard something about that. Just more crazy crap.

Oh, but he knows the truth (much more than we do), and the fact that you don't believe it well, that makes it true (because he was told that would happen). Very convenient, don't ya think??

Oh, no. You my friend are a slave, with a secret government account that you can pay your tax bills from and you no longer need be subject to any Federal law after the 14th amendment if you file the right paperwork declaring yourself Free, Free, Free!!!

Sovereign Citizens Movement

Oh, but he knows the truth (much more than we do), and the fact that you don't believe it well, that makes it true (because he was told that would happen). Very convenient, don't ya think??

LOL! Your ignorance is not my problem. The fact that you have no idea about the CAFR, the real reason behind the birth certificate and how it is written on bond paper because it was monetized. All information by accredited researchers that know about the age old sytem of "pledging" and every country with a central bank has the same thing.....I guess all the people that figured it out in thewir country are just tinfoil hat wearers as well. Your child like faith in this corporate entity is pretty funny to me. You see, I have done the reading and the research. It has worked out pretty well for me.

I had what I thought was an otherwise sane guy offer to pay me a million dollars to file the paperwork to "Redeem his name" and collect a bunch of money that supposedly was made by someone else using his name to make money. He said he wasn't smart enough to do it himself.but he would to pay me out of his settlement. I agreed that he wasn't smart enough.

Oh, no. You my friend are a slave, with a secret government account that you can pay your tax bills from and you no longer need be subject to any Federal law after the 14th amendment if you file the right paperwork declaring yourself Free, Free, Free!!!

Sovereign Citizens Movement

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Pussy move by the old man to sucker punch a guy who appeared to be leaving without making trouble.

Oh please the thug was yelling and flipping people off, seconds later the police threw the thug to the ground like the punk that he is.
i wish the guy had said, next time I see that thug, I am gonna tie him to a steel chair and play micheal bolton music for him until his head explodes.

LOL! Your ignorance is not my problem. The fact that you have no idea about the CAFR, the real reason behind the birth certificate and how it is written on bond paper because it was monetized. All information by accredited researchers that know about the age old sytem of "pledging" and every country with a central bank has the same thing.....I guess all the people that figured it out in thewir country are just tinfoil hat wearers as well. Your child like faith in this corporate entity is pretty funny to me. You see, I have done the reading and the research. It has worked out pretty well for me.

Well, yes all the people who think they have figured it out are just tinfoil hat wearers. Show me one who has actually gotten all that money, and I'll be happy to hear more. Until then, you are just another crazy.

I don't know, DS, I'm worth a buttload but the bank said I couldn't redeem myself until much later. I was very disappointed, even perfectly willing to take the discount for the lack of full maturity and pay the non-deferred income taxes. I was still unable to make a deal even after promising not to move into the vault, as I am a registered asset. It's deeply distressing.

Can you advise???

The legislative act of February 21st, 1871, 41st Congress, Session 3, Chapter 62, page 419 chartered the corporation that is known as USA.INC, a commecial agency/interprise. USA.INC's jurisdiction is within the confines of the city/state that is the District of Columbia. The secretary of the treasury of Puerto Rico was the reciever of the bankruptcy of the United States and the reorganization plan 26 in 1950. Title 5 United States Code Section 903, Public Law 94-564. Secretary of the treasury of Puerto Rico (title 27 code of federal regulations, section 251.11). The I.R.S is a defacto for profit firm that incorporated in Delaware but is actually a Puerto Rican trust that is not registered to do business in any state. It is the book-keepingcollection arm of the International Monetary Fund which are the international bankers that really run your precious "gubermint"...those are the ugly facts.

I don't know, DS, I'm worth a buttload but the bank said I couldn't redeem myself until much later. I was very disappointed, even perfectly willing to take the discount for the lack of full maturity and pay the non-deferred income taxes. I was still unable to make a deal even after promising not to move into the vault, as I am a registered asset. It's deeply distressing.

Can you advise???

How can you collect anything concerning your bond when you are not even the trustee of it? If you figure out how to make yourself the trustee of your own bond, let me know.

The legislative act of February 21st, 1871, 41st Congress, Session 3, Chapter 62, page 419 chartered the corporation that is known as USA.INC, a commecial agency/interprise. USA.INC's jurisdiction is within the confines of the city/state that is the District of Columbia. The secretary of the treasury of Puerto Rico was the reciever of the bankruptcy of the United States and the reorganization plan 26 in 1950. Title 5 United States Code Section 903, Public Law 94-564. Secretary of the treasury of Puerto Rico (title 27 code of federal regulations, section 251.11). The I.R.S is a defacto for profit firm that incorporated in Delaware but is actually a Puerto Rican trust that is not registered to do business in any state. It is the book-keepingcollection arm of the International Monetary Fund which are the international bankers that really run your precious "gubermint"...those are the ugly facts.

Awww shut up idiot.

Awww shut up idiot.
Don't get pissed at me about the fact that you have been played for a chump...learn, grow, evolve......

Can you advise???

How can you collect anything concerning your bond when you are not even the trustee of it? If you figure out how to make yourself the trustee of your own bond, let me know.
Well, this was a great concern to my parents, who had me re-registered in Panama as an 809.6c flagged cargo vessel, which makes me immune to the Federal Reserve Act of 1933 bondholder application demands so therefore I am listed by the United States, Inc. as an unregistered asset redeemable, for hard currency, upon demand. The only problem seems to be that my local credit union is unaware of this and the Federal Reserve Board refuses to meet for the required Non-registered Assets Distribution Bi-annual forum as required by Presidential Secret Directive #46 of the US, Inc. act of 1942. Once they meet I will of course file Form 22 to resolve any and all claims to date adjudicated, therefore able to transfer my bearer bond to myself, in perpetuity. It's easy, if you think about it...

Last edited:
Make fun all you want, but I know more than you because I put in the time. Fact of the matter is, we have never been paid in real money. Real money has an intrinsic value. We have been paid in debt notes and it has been our labor that has moved this fiat currency since FDR confiscated the gold owned by citizens and turned it over to the owners of the Federal Reserve in 1933. The fiat dollar has lost 99 percent of it's value since the Fed Act of 1913. Ron Paul and others have tried to warn us about the dangers of the Federal Reserve central bankers that have never had a "top to bottom" audit in the whole 102 years of it's existance. Think about it, if you will...how could a country that was absolutely bankrupted in 1933 just 12 years later be given the privilege of being the world's reserve currency via the Bretton Woods agreement? These are things you need to think about because it goes a long ways as to why we (and the rest of the world) are in the piss poor shape we are in. I am not trying to be a prick because it doesn't accomplish anything but I know a lot of things because I made my business to learn how things really work. It does not have to be this way....people to do not have to struggle nor do they have to try and eek out an existance but we can't change the system unless we understand the history on how this happened...and you can forget about the politicians changing it. They are owned by this banking oligarchy...the ones that haven't sold out, have been corrupted and they do the bidding of their masters. The ones that can't be bought or sold (from both sides) have a very short shelf life and are shunned and not put on any meaningful committees. The sytem is intentionally flawed to keep us at each other's throats believing that we are just one election cycle away from making things better. The change has to come with even just a small percantage of us waking up as to what has been done to the masses. We have to get pissed and insist that this corrupt system be exposed. Iceland did it and we can do it as well.

Forum List

Back