Trump Supporter threatens to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she wins

I'd be okay with her having another seizure and falling down a loooong flight of stairs.

Wishing ill will on others who have different opinions than you. This is modern day conservatism.

She's a subversive kunt and an enemy of America.
I want her dead like I would a terrorist.

Only in the hysterical, fevered mind of a Trump drone. Seek help.

I would have preferred Cruz..but anyone but the crooked subversive kunt is fine.
Hell,I'd rather see Bernie in the White House than that globalist paid for whore.

You derp cons you'll force NATO to station troops in the US to keep you slugs in order. I hear they are painting all their choppers black right now.

Ooooo, scary stuff.......better stock up on freeze dried rice cakes and peanut butter. And don't forget to stop by 'Walmart' wink wink, to get your official Jade Helm '17 baseball caps. You were right, the first Jade Helm was just to desensitize you to US troops operating en masse in your state and at your Walmarts. Next time, it's the real thing! An' it's all goin' down on Black Friday so you'll never see it coming!

Better tell Festus to practice Taps on his bugle for your martyr parties.

I'd be okay with her having another seizure and falling down a loooong flight of stairs.
Pitiful but not criminal
JakeStarkey, the monarch of Malarkey - haven't been on this forum in months and here you STILL are pounding the keyboard Year after Year ... e-gads little fella don't you have a life !!??? Well .... actaually .... judging by the caliber of your posts I find it highly improbable that any respectable person would relish socializing with you - so I guess I answered my own question - Dude seriously GET A FKNG LIFE

Wishing ill will on others who have different opinions than you. This is modern day conservatism.
We learned it from decades of Left Wing Fascists such as yourself. I hate to tell you this, you Starbuck -suckling crackhead, but your inferiority complex is fully justified.

Are you the guy in the video?

Subverting confidence in our elections is a crime of extreme significance and a violation of the Constitutional guarantees of due process and equal protection of the laws.

People who are supporting the Russian hacking attempts are aiding and abetting serious crimes.

Exactly. That's why it's so important for top ranking officials to follow all email protocols.

You aide and abet hackers by not following the rules in place.

We learned it from decades of Left Wing Fascists such as yourself. I hate to tell you this, you Starbuck -suckling crackhead, but your inferiority complex is fully justified.

I am in a lot of videos - which one are you referring to ?

The one in the OP.

The one in the OP.

I resemble that remark and plead the 5th

“I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out if she gets in the government,” Dan Bowman, 50, told CNN. “I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power – which, if I have to be a patriot, I will.”

When asked if he was physically threatening Ms Clinton, he answered: “I don’t know, is it?”

-----------

Holy crap! The nutjobs are coming out of the woodwork! See the video of this degenerate rightist cretin here::

A Trump supporter threatened to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she wins the election
Looks like a guy right out of "Deliverance". They should queue up banjo music wherever he goes.

Subverting confidence in our elections is a crime of extreme significance and a violation of the Constitutional guarantees of due process and equal protection of the laws.

People who are supporting the Russian hacking attempts are aiding and abetting serious crimes.

Well maybe you regressives should stop doing that shit.

You are correct. The far right and alt right regressives, whom the feds are after for helping the Ruskies, should stop doing that.

You are correct. The far right and alt right regressives, whom the feds are after for helping the Ruskies, should stop doing that.

Do you have fevers with those fits of conspiracy theories?

“I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out if she gets in the government,” Dan Bowman, 50, told CNN. “I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power – which, if I have to be a patriot, I will.”

When asked if he was physically threatening Ms Clinton, he answered: “I don’t know, is it?”

-----------

Holy crap! The nutjobs are coming out of the woodwork! See the video of this degenerate rightist cretin here::

A Trump supporter threatened to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she wins the election

He looks like a moron.

-----------

He looks like a moron.

Are there any Trump supporters who don't?

Forum List

Back