Trump Supporter threatens to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she wins

“I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out if she gets in the government,” Dan Bowman, 50, told CNN. “I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power – which, if I have to be a patriot, I will.”

When asked if he was physically threatening Ms Clinton, he answered: “I don’t know, is it?”

-----------

Holy crap! The nutjobs are coming out of the woodwork! See the video of this degenerate rightist cretin here::

A Trump supporter threatened to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she wins the election

Indeed, I heard that clip from that low-life scum bag who represents the "cream" of the Trump acolytes......
......and let me cast a wild guess, this guy owns lots of military assault weapons.

Hopefully the secret services is also fully aware of these scum buckets.

“I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out if she gets in the government,” Dan Bowman, 50, told CNN. “I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power – which, if I have to be a patriot, I will.”

When asked if he was physically threatening Ms Clinton, he answered: “I don’t know, is it?”

-----------

Holy crap! The nutjobs are coming out of the woodwork! See the video of this degenerate rightist cretin here::

A Trump supporter threatened to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she wins the election

Indeed, I heard that clip from that low-life scum bag who represents the "cream" of the Trump acolytes......
......and let me cast a wild guess, this guy owns lots of military assault weapons.

Hopefully the secret services is also fully aware of these scum buckets.

They are, according to the article. So, that's refreshing.

Wrong thing ^ to do. She has to be judged by International Military Tribunal for all her war crimes. As well as Obama, Soros, Kerry, Nuland and others.

You righty tinfoil hats will be rounded up and put into camps .

All hail queen Hillary !!!!

And fitted with electronic dog collars
I suggest you re-think that approach and not try it... unless you enjoy getting shot through the head...

Subverting confidence in our elections is a crime of extreme significance and a violation of the Constitutional guarantees of due process and equal protection of the laws.

People who are supporting the Russian hacking attempts are aiding and abetting serious crimes.
Has it been proven to be the Russians? No, not at all, just Hillary's word and that ain't worth sh#t.

Wrong thing ^ to do. She has to be judged by International Military Tribunal for all her war crimes. As well as Obama, Soros, Kerry, Nuland and others.

All hail queen Hillary !!!!

And fitted with electronic dog collars
I suggest you re-think that approach and not try it... unless you enjoy getting shot through the head...
That's why the dog collars. You guys are not nearly as bad as you think.

Subverting confidence in our elections is a crime of extreme significance and a violation of the Constitutional guarantees of due process and equal protection of the laws.

People who are supporting the Russian hacking attempts are aiding and abetting serious crimes.
Has it been proven to be the Russians? No, not at all, just Hillary's word and that ain't worth sh#t.
Far more than that, df, as you well know. Your online presence and your computers will give the feds all they need. It is bad enough to be loony, but to be complicit knowingly and willingly will be enough for the court to ignore you are a nut.

-----------

someone should put her in jail or have her examined in a mental hospital

Agreed, but it was a 50 year old man who said it, not a woman. I'm sure he posts here.

oh... i thought i saw it was a her.

and yes, he probably does post here. we are inundated.

Far more than that, df, as you well know. Your online presence and your computers will give the feds all they need. It is bad enough to be loony, but to be complicit knowingly and willingly will be enough for the court to ignore you are a nut.
Diverting from the topic? YOU stated the Russians were doing it. PROVE it.

I'd be okay with her having another seizure and falling down a loooong flight of stairs.

Wishing ill will on others who have different opinions than you. This is modern day conservatism.
We learned it from decades of Left Wing Fascists such as yourself. I hate to tell you this, you Starbuck -suckling crackhead, but your inferiority complex is fully justified.

We learned it from decades of Left Wing Fascists such as yourself

See, whereas some try to hide their ignorance and stupidity, you instead like to flaunt it......

Had you gone beyond 5th grade in school, you too would know that "left wing" is the STRONGEST enemy of "Fascism"...
You can thank me later for the lesson.

Forum List

Back