Trump Supporter Yells “Light The Motherfucker On Fire” As Protester Is Dragged Away At Rally

There must be more slimy RW bastards in this country than I thought. Trumpski training camps seem to be producing some outstanding Nazi recruits.
hahahahahahahahahaha, more hate from the leftist libturds. They can't help themselves. No one but them have rights, ask them. And why they kill babies.
We kill babies because it's fun. You don't have rights because you are an in-ferior form of life.
we know.

Wow, I had no idea Liberals were THIS desperate!

So Trump is 'evil' (or something) because a couple of @$$holes in the crowd at one of his events yell out some stupid things?!

o_O

Trump may have some 'live ones' in his crowd, but I bet his crowd is vetted better than the 65,000 Syrians Obama still wants to bring into the US....

:lmao:

There will always be nuts and haters supporting any candidate, but judging by Trump's rhetoric we can expect a larger number of such supporting him. Not a big deal at this point.

So Trump is 'evil' (or something) because a couple of @$$holes in the crowd at one of his events yell out some stupid things?!

o_O

Trump may have some 'live ones' in his crowd, but I bet his crowd is vetted better than the 65,000 Syrians Obama still wants to bring into the US....

you know you lead the race when jerkoffs join the crowd to try those tactics. Problem is, they don't work anymore, everyone now understands the plants are there. I'd say the same thing if it were Hillary, but not these left douche bags, they think it's real.

...meanwhile the lefties do this sort of thing but are outraged at some anonymous schmuck
they know nothing about.

mar-17-2004-austin-tx-usa-ben-cohens-pants-on-fire-national-tour-in-CAB0YX.jpg

Mar 17, 2004; Austin, TX, USA; BEN COHEN's 'Pants on Fire' national tour in Austin. Cohen is the co-founder of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and ardent opponent of the Bush Presidency. He heads up TrueMajority, a group dedicated to closing the gap between rich and poor, ensuring equal justice and combat

o_O

he's already let 41 thousand in on marriage visas like the shooter in San Bernardino, with secret passage ignoring normal background checks. How does that make you feel?

Look at the far-right drones, full of excuses and flat out defiance. The gut talks hate and attracts hate. No surprises there.
The left is full of excuses and flat out defiance. Their hatred for police, conservatives, religion, etc. while defending the steady stream of lies and character assassination from obama, Hillary and Democrats in general is an ongoing theme. They try to mask it with accusations they project onto their political enemies. You fool no one.
Would you like to talk about the hate speech of Trump's supporters, or whine and make excuses?
Would you rather continue to bury your fingers up your ass and sniffing them before posting or get real?
So. These are the kinds of things you think about. Interesting.
it makes more sense than anything you've posted.
Fascinating. Simply fascinating.

You know...I'm fairly certain that Trump supporters all start their sentences with "I'll tell you what".
As opposed to Obama supporters that start their sentences with "No comprendo.......".
Any language like that should be refrained from being said in a mob....whether right or left wing....there is no purpose to yell that kind of vitriol.... NONE! And sadly, this is one thing wrong with our country today....
Well, you guys did start calling us the enemy first.....so spare us.

Last edited:
Things like this usually turn out to be a democrat plant.
Since it "usually turns out to be a democrat plant", you can provide us with examples, right? If not......well, we'll know why not.
can you prove it wasn't?
You want me to prove a negative? :lmao: You guys go with that. Every time a Trump supporter behaves badly just pass it off as a Democrat Plant. Denial is NOT just a river in Egypt, is it? :D

Things like this usually turn out to be a democrat plant.
Since it "usually turns out to be a democrat plant", you can provide us with examples, right? If not......well, we'll know why not.
can you prove it wasn't?
You want me to prove a negative? :lmao: You guys go with that. Every time a Trump supporter behaves badly just pass it off as a Democrat Plant. Denial is NOT just a river in Egypt, is it? :D
you want me to prove something that can't be proven. I would give Hillary supporters the benefit of the doubt, but libturds ain't that way. Thus our differences. I know most likely it would never be a candidate supporter. Ever.

as a proponent of free speech I laud Trump and his ignorant thugs for exposing themselves for what they really are.

Forum List

Back