Trump supporters are convincing me ...

Then you are mentally retarded.
The same? ok. But less? Get real bro.
Besides, what do supporters have to do with anything? Are you voting for voters, or for candidates?

... Hillary scares me less
30 years of GOP conspiracies and she's come out on top every time.
No family has been more scrutinized by a political party in the history of the country than the Clintons. Republicans even attack their daughter.

Trumpbots know no fear ..

or pride
or dignity
or lack of appetite for ignorance

No family has been more scrutinized by a political party in the history of the country than the Clintons. Republicans even attack their daughter.

And she's repeatedly failed that scrutiny and been protected by the leftist media. That's not what I'm talking about

Besides, what do supporters have to do with anything? Are you voting for voters, or for candidates?

Mostly they are the same, I agree. But she scares me less for two reasons:

1) She isn't going to unravel trade deals and send us back to the stone age

2) She isn't going to get what Trump will. I voted for Harry Browne in 2000 and his being a great libertarian I would do it again. But I'd at this point have preferred Gore to W because Gore would never have gotten the spending orgy that W did. Republicans will fight Hillary. Trump they'll roll over for

2) She isn't going to get what Trump will. I voted for Harry Browne in 2000 and his being a great libertarian I would do it again. But I'd at this point have preferred Gore to W because Gore would never have gotten the spending orgy that W did. Republicans will fight Hillary. Trump they'll roll over for

your comment 2 is what I have seen many other Republicans say as the reason to vote for her vs Trump, who they also believe is a liberal, but with the R next to his name, they wouldn't want to investigate and harm another R because it could hurt them or their 'party'.

unraveling those bullshit trade deals that allow us to drop our "American exceptionalism" and trade with countries that use slave labor, or dump their chemicals into the community lake isn't sending us back to the stone age.

I also find it funny you think the Rs will fight her. She is a fuckin neocon corporatist just like the lot of em. Their siblings with different mothers.
Fucking BASTARD children :thup:

I also find it funny you think the Rs will fight her. She is a fuckin neocon corporatist just like the lot of em. Their siblings with different mothers.
Fucking BASTARD children :thup:
:lol:

And she's repeatedly failed that scrutiny and been protected by the leftist media. That's not what I'm talking about
Riiiight... because Ken Starr and Librul media are synonymous. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back