Trump supporters are convincing me ...

... Hillary scares me less
30 years of GOP conspiracies and she's come out on top every time.
was it a conspiracy comey said she was too fuckin stupid to email?
Its like AA for mentally disabled people.

Which email went where is small ball.

mole.jpg

This is a mole, guess where he lives!

Exactly!

What does it matter if one of those top secret e-mails caused the lives of service men in Benghazi?

What does it matter if you made that up?

Just proves how much nothing you have

No family has been more scrutinized by a political party in the history of the country than the Clintons. Republicans even attack their daughter.
Where there's smoke, there's fire. There's a lot of smoke around the Clintons, but they're just really good at hiding the fire.

Oh, and Dems never went after President Bush's daughters, right?

Then you are mentally retarded.
The same? ok. But less? Get real bro.
Besides, what do supporters have to do with anything? Are you voting for voters, or for candidates?

Mostly they are the same, I agree. But she scares me less for two reasons:

1) She isn't going to unravel trade deals and send us back to the stone age

2) She isn't going to get what Trump will. I voted for Harry Browne in 2000 and his being a great libertarian I would do it again. But I'd at this point have preferred Gore to W because Gore would never have gotten the spending orgy that W did. Republicans will fight Hillary. Trump they'll roll over for
I also find it funny you think the Rs will fight her. She is a fuckin neocon corporatist just like the lot of em. Their siblings with different mothers.
Fucking BASTARD children :thup:
:lol:

Clearly she is a neocon corporatist. Just like W and O
I don't know about that...she may take Soros money but what has she done as Senator or SOS? Have not seen or found in my search a quid pro quo, a tit for tat connection with Wall Street....whereas with most if not all of Republicans taking the majority of Wall Street's money, do show a tit for tat.

Having worked on Wall Street and GE and corporate America my whole career, one thing I can tell you is if she's taking their money, they are getting something. Your view that she's somehow deluding them then doing nothing for them is laughably naive. Oh, but she's going to nail them to the wall, right? They just don't realize it? They don't get the news like the rest of us? You're delusional. She's owned by corporate America

As far as a neo con.... nahhh, if the Clintons were Neocons, they would have taken the New American Century's letter seriously and done something in the 90's and if you read what the Hill said on the Senate floor during the Iraq resolution debate, she was ''right'' in her thinking, just wrong about believing the President of the USA, GWB, wouldn't lie to Congress and not follow thru with what he said he'd do before as a last resort, going to war.

You don't know what a neocon is. Hillary, Obama and W are all neocons

mole.jpg

Exactly!

What does it matter if one of those top secret e-mails caused the lives of service men in Benghazi?

If a Republican did that, the k-k-klown would be hyperventilating. But it's a Democrat, it's no thang. That is why he drives the Kommunist Klown Kar. He got one thing right though, he is a k-k-klown!

mole.jpg

Exactly!

If a Republican did that, the k-k-klown would be hyperventilating. But it's a Democrat, it's no thang. That is why he drives the Kommunist Klown Kar. He got one thing right though, he is a k-k-klown!

Fortunately what he said was not true so...

mole.jpg

Exactly!

What does it matter if you made that up?

Just proves how much nothing you have

Obviously we'll never know if she actually did cause deaths or put lives in danger, but she put the lives of both the reporters of information and the subjects of it at jeopardy. You're a k-k-kook.

Remember how you lost it because Cheney put the lives in danger over Valerie Plame? Super agent, soccer mom, told the media she was in the CIA? But this? No prob.

You're such an idiot. I love the avatar, amazing you chose it. But it is ... so ... you. It cracks me up every time I see it. You will live in the land of Booosh for all your remaining days, won't you, k-k-klown?

Mostly they are the same, I agree. But she scares me less for two reasons:

1) She isn't going to unravel trade deals and send us back to the stone age

2) She isn't going to get what Trump will. I voted for Harry Browne in 2000 and his being a great libertarian I would do it again. But I'd at this point have preferred Gore to W because Gore would never have gotten the spending orgy that W did. Republicans will fight Hillary. Trump they'll roll over for
I also find it funny you think the Rs will fight her. She is a fuckin neocon corporatist just like the lot of em. Their siblings with different mothers.

I don't know about that...she may take Soros money but what has she done as Senator or SOS? Have not seen or found in my search a quid pro quo, a tit for tat connection with Wall Street....whereas with most if not all of Republicans taking the majority of Wall Street's money, do show a tit for tat.

Having worked on Wall Street and GE and corporate America my whole career, one thing I can tell you is if she's taking their money, they are getting something. Your view that she's somehow deluding them then doing nothing for them is laughably naive. Oh, but she's going to nail them to the wall, right? They just don't realize it? They don't get the news like the rest of us? You're delusional. She's owned by corporate America

As far as a neo con.... nahhh, if the Clintons were Neocons, they would have taken the New American Century's letter seriously and done something in the 90's and if you read what the Hill said on the Senate floor during the Iraq resolution debate, she was ''right'' in her thinking, just wrong about believing the President of the USA, GWB, wouldn't lie to Congress and not follow thru with what he said he'd do before as a last resort, going to war.

it's not really deluding them... she and other democrats over the decades have only received token amounts from them.... Wall Street's money on a 10 to 1 basis, in elections, goes to Republicans running.

How long was Jebb Bush in the primary race? Like a nano second.... up until the point he dropped out, Jebb and PACS received something like $116 million from wall street and she and PACS may have barely reached 25 million without Soros, and when you add in the 45 million for Rubio and $40 million for Cruz and I believe $15 million for Carson and all the other presidential candidates from Wall street you can see who the Wall Street Party is....

And I am not saying Hillary is a Liberal, she is more of a centrist.... but no quid pro quo, that I could find with Wall Street.

mole.jpg

Exactly!

It wasn't? You don't know that

And I am not saying Hillary is a Liberal, she is more of a centrist....

:wtf:

Um ... yeah ... What does she disagree with Obama on? Wanting to do what he wants to do slower isn't disagreeing with him. What do they actually have different positions on? Or is he a "centrist" too?

On issues of capitalism and the private sector I'd say obama is center-right.
-He is a hard ass on investment in infrastructure that is for sure! Least $ since the 1930's per capita.
-Most wealth made by our private sector in decades by percent.
-Most oil pumped out of the ground.

Loserterians call this man a liberal but he's only liberal on social issues. They say that as they push for a system that hasn't ever been proven to work. Not a single fucking country has ever been successful without investment and maintenance of infrastructure, science and education.

mole.jpg

Exactly!

It wasn't? You don't know that

Oh right, in conservative world everything wrong happened you just cant find evidence of it. Darnit

it's not really deluding them... she and other democrats over the decades have only received token amounts from them.... Wall Street's money on a 10 to 1 basis, in elections, goes to Republicans running.

How long was Jebb Bush in the primary race? Like a nano second.... up until the point he dropped out, Jebb and PACS received something like $116 million from wall street and she and PACS may have barely reached 25 million without Soros, and when you add in the 45 million for Rubio and $40 million for Cruz and I believe $15 million for Carson and all the other presidential candidates from Wall street you can see who the Wall Street Party is....

And I am not saying Hillary is a Liberal, she is more of a centrist.... but no quid pro quo, that I could find with Wall Street.
Clinton blasts Wall Street, but still draws millions in contributions
The contributions helped Clinton reach a fundraising milestone: By the end of 2015, she had brought in more money from the financial sector during her four federal campaigns than her husband did during his quarter-century political career.
In all, donors from Wall Street and other financial services firms have given $44.1 million to support Hillary Clinton’s campaigns and allied super PACs, compared with $39.7 million in backing that former president Bill Clinton received from the industry, according to campaign finance records dating back to 1974 that have been compiled by The Post.
Nearly half of the financialsector donations made to support Hillary Clinton’s current presidential run have come from just two wealthy financiers: billionaire investor George Soros, who gave $7 million last year to the pro-Clinton super PAC Priorities USA Action, and hedge-fund manager S. Donald Sussman, who gave the group $2.5 million.

And here is a little glimpse down memory lane :
Clinton rakes in Wall Street cash amid tough talk
Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch—gave about $290,000 to Clinton's campaign committee through June 30, according to a MapLight analysis of Federal Election Commission data. While it makes up less than 1 percent of the roughly $47 million raised by Clinton's committee this cycle, it follows a precedent set in her 2008 presidential campaign, when the firms' employees were among her biggest donors.

:dunno:

And I am not saying Hillary is a Liberal, she is more of a centrist....

:wtf:

Um ... yeah ... What does she disagree with Obama on? Wanting to do what he wants to do slower isn't disagreeing with him. What do they actually have different positions on? Or is he a "centrist" too?
If Bernie is a left wing liberal, and Webb or Lieberman is a right leaning Liberal, then Obama in his own way, and Hillary in her own way, are somewhere in the middle...? I dunno?

The contributions helped Clinton reach a fundraising milestone: By the end of 2015, she had brought in more money from the financial sector during her four federal campaigns than her husband did during his quarter-century political career.
In all, donors from Wall Street and other financial services firms have given $44.1 million to support Hillary Clinton’s campaigns and allied super PACs, compared with $39.7 million in backing that former president Bill Clinton received from the industry, according to campaign finance records dating back to 1974 that have been compiled by The Post.
Nearly half of the financialsector donations made to support Hillary Clinton’s current presidential run have come from just two wealthy financiers: billionaire investor George Soros, who gave $7 million last year to the pro-Clinton super PAC Priorities USA Action, and hedge-fund manager S. Donald Sussman, who gave the group $2.5 million.

Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch—gave about $290,000 to Clinton's campaign committee through June 30, according to a MapLight analysis of Federal Election Commission data. While it makes up less than 1 percent of the roughly $47 million raised by Clinton's committee this cycle, it follows a precedent set in her 2008 presidential campaign, when the firms' employees were among her biggest donors.

She is pro-wall street and big business just like most of the right. At least non-insane right! I like the business sector as long as they pay their taxes for the resources that they use.

She is pro-wall street and big business just like most of the right. At least non-insane right! I like the business sector as long as they pay their taxes for the resources that they use.
:spinner:

Forum List

Back