Trump supporters are convincing me ...

Then you are mentally retarded.
The same? ok. But less? Get real bro.
Besides, what do supporters have to do with anything? Are you voting for voters, or for candidates?

Mostly they are the same, I agree. But she scares me less for two reasons:

1) She isn't going to unravel trade deals and send us back to the stone age

2) She isn't going to get what Trump will. I voted for Harry Browne in 2000 and his being a great libertarian I would do it again. But I'd at this point have preferred Gore to W because Gore would never have gotten the spending orgy that W did. Republicans will fight Hillary. Trump they'll roll over for
unraveling those bullshit trade deals that allow us to drop our "American exceptionalism" and trade with countries that use slave labor, or dump their chemicals into the community lake isn't sending us back to the stone age.

what a bull shit description of free trade

Besides, what do supporters have to do with anything? Are you voting for voters, or for candidates?

2) She isn't going to get what Trump will. I voted for Harry Browne in 2000 and his being a great libertarian I would do it again. But I'd at this point have preferred Gore to W because Gore would never have gotten the spending orgy that W did. Republicans will fight Hillary. Trump they'll roll over for
I also find it funny you think the Rs will fight her. She is a fuckin neocon corporatist just like the lot of em. Their siblings with different mothers.
Fucking BASTARD children :thup:

Well, government's going to grow for sure, Republicans aren't going to suddenly become fiscally responsible or anything. But they'll block any new program

I also find it funny you think the Rs will fight her. She is a fuckin neocon corporatist just like the lot of em. Their siblings with different mothers.
:lol:

Clearly she is a neocon corporatist. Just like W and O

... Hillary scares me less

You have convinced me..................

...............that you are worried that the establishment will lose power.

If I convinced you of that, you've never read my posts before.

How is the establishment going to lose power with Trump? Worst case it would be short term and the government power Trump wants to grow will come back to them as soon as he's gone.

Not that I see any reason the establishment will do that badly under him anyway

30 years of GOP conspiracies and she's come out on top every time.
No family has been more scrutinized by a political party in the history of the country than the Clintons. Republicans even attack their daughter.

It's the vast right winged conspiracy that forced both Bill and Hillary to perjure themselves before Congress.

was it a conspiracy comey said she was too fuckin stupid to email?
Its like AA for mentally disabled people.

Which email went where is small ball.

mole.jpg

This is a mole, guess where he lives!

No family has been more scrutinized by a political party in the history of the country than the Clintons. Republicans even attack their daughter.
Let's be clear. Chelsea isn't Bill daughter. A fucking five year old can see that. She's the result of Hillary and Webb Hubble fucking and Hillary getting knocked up.
The REASON Bill was able to screw everything but a fucking rockpile and Hillary keeping her mouth shut is 'can't talk'. Basically Bill blackmailed Hillary into keeping her mouth shut about 'infidelities'.
The most perfect Karma is coming to the Clintons.
She's going to be a two-time loser. This time not to 'The First AA' negro. This time to a fucking billionare with orange hair.
The bitch would have lost to fucking Charlie Manson.
I have a bit of news to share: Chelsea's DNA was obtained when she was in the hospital having her first baby. Bill's DNA was obtained when he was on a trip to Thailand to 'see the sights' AKA ten year old 'hill tribe' sex slaves.
Hillary's DNA was obtained recently for the hundredth time when was stuffing her face at a restaurant.
Webb Hubbell's DNA was recovered from forensic autopsy samples.
Guess what?
A few weeks before the election a SP will release the DNA results.
The results will not change the vote of the Hillary supporters obviously. But. The results will impact on the Independents.
It appears Bill The Stud was actually shooting blanks. Not uncommon for a man who's a "My Little Pony'.

Last edited:

unraveling those bullshit trade deals that allow us to drop our "American exceptionalism" and trade with countries that use slave labor, or dump their chemicals into the community lake isn't sending us back to the stone age.

what a bull shit description of free trade
lol

I don't know about that...she may take Soros money but what has she done as Senator or SOS? Have not seen or found in my search a quid pro quo, a tit for tat connection with Wall Street....whereas with most if not all of Republicans taking the majority of Wall Street's money, do show a tit for tat.

As far as a neo con.... nahhh, if the Clintons were Neocons, they would have taken the New American Century's letter seriously and done something in the 90's and if you read what the Hill said on the Senate floor during the Iraq resolution debate, she was ''right'' in her thinking, just wrong about believing the President of the USA, GWB, wouldn't lie to Congress and not follow thru with what he said he'd do before as a last resort, going to war.

I don't know about that...she may take Soros money but what has she done as Senator or SOS? Have not seen or found in my search a quid pro quo, a tit for tat connection with Wall Street....whereas with most if not all of Republicans taking the majority of Wall Street's money, do show a tit for tat.

As far as a neo con.... nahhh, if the Clintons were Neocons, they would have taken the New American Century's letter seriously and done something in the 90's and if you read what the Hill said on the Senate floor during the Iraq resolution debate, she was ''right'' in her thinking, just wrong about believing the President of the USA, GWB, wouldn't lie to Congress and not follow thru with what he said he'd do before as a last resort, going to war.
yeah, ignore everything else. Like the arab spring LOL

They only got Al Capone on income tax evasion.

They could nail Hillary on the same if the DOJ was honest.

yeah, ignore everything else. Like the arab spring LOL
the French were talking about getting involved with the Civil unrest there BEFORE it was leaked that Qaddafi was going to create a new gold based currency....from what I've dug out and read...

Trumpbots know no fear ..
They are chock full of fear. Fear of Mexicans. Fear of homosexuals. Fear of Muslims. Fear of blacks. Fear of Ebola. Fear of even little brown child immigrants. The teeniest, tiniest, little ones still in diapers scare the shit out of them. Newborns of the wrong race scare the living shit out of them. They are so terrified of these infants, they call them "anchor babies" as if they would like to drown them.

Every topic they start is fear-based. Did you ever notice?

They are chock full of fear. Fear of Mexicans. Fear of homosexuals. Fear of Muslims. Fear of blacks. Fear of Ebola. Fear of even little brown child immigrants. The teeniest, tiniest, little ones still in diapers scare the shit out of them. Newborns of the wrong race scare the living shit out of them. They are so terrified of these infants, they call them "anchor babies" as if they would like to drown them.

lol I wish you could hear yourself.

lol I wish you could hear yourself.
I wish Trump's Chumps could hear themselves.

But it's okay. Everyone else does.

was it a conspiracy comey said she was too fuckin stupid to email?
Its like AA for mentally disabled people.

Which email went where is small ball.

mole.jpg

This is a mole, guess where he lives!

Exactly!

What does it matter if one of those top secret e-mails caused the lives of service men in Benghazi?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back