🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse

You lie like your liar in chief.
" There's nothing wrong with the size,I can tell you that."
Amazing you don't even know your own POSprez.
In response to Marco Rubio and the shit that the "progressive" media said about that, dumbfuck.
I heard it live you dumb fuck... so did millions. You need a lobotomy.
You likely never even saw Rubio's rally when he first said it, moron.

I saw the GOP debate when Trump said the comment I attributed him to say.
You're losing big time boy. You should quit while you're behind.

That clip was taken from a rally weeks before the debate, moron.

So what does that have to do with anything dim bulb.
I referred to him talking about the size of his dick which he did at the GOP debate. Maybe you didn't watch it. You can be sure Fox didn't bring it up.

Let us guess you voted this guy teacher of the year.... Am I right?

1490299623670.jpg
That is him.

Trump: we have the votes to pass the HC bill.
Republicans : no you don't.

The serial Liar is incapable of telling the truth. That's why he has such a big following on this forum. He's just like they are.
You do realize that you have in fact been exposed as a serial liar multiple times in just this thread, right?
Ha ha ha You're just like your serial liar accusing others of lying.
I haven't lied once. Not once. That's not my thang.

Deplorables: can't live with them. Can't dig them deep enough.

Keep on thinking that way and you will continue to lose...

Turn on your Tv and see who's really losing.

I only watch CNN and MSNBC for comic relief..

You mad bro?

• An order directing a top-to-bottom audit of the Executive Branch.
  • A revised order suspending the refugee program and entry to the U.S. for travelers from several mostly Muslim countries, in response to objections from courts. As before, the order will suspend refugee entries for 120 days, but doesn't suspend Syrian refugees indefinitely and no longer includes Iraq in the named countries. In signing this order, the original one was revoked.

• An order moving the HBCU (Historically Black College and Universities) offices back from the Department of Education to the White House.

• An order requiring every agency to establish a Regulatory Reform Task Force to evaluate regulations and recommend rules for repeal or modification.
  • Three orders establishing three Department of Justice task forces to fight drug cartels, reduce violent crime and reduce attacks against police.

• An order directing the Treasury secretary to review the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial regulatory law.
  • A memorandum instructing the Labor Department to delay implementing an Obama rule requiring financial professionals who are giving advice on retirement, and who charge commissions, to put their client's interests first.
  • An order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others.

• A memorandum to restructure the National Security Council and the Homeland Security Council.

• A memorandum directing the Secretary of Defense to draw up a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS.

• An order to lengthen the ban on administration officials working as lobbyists. There is now a 5 year-ban on officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government, and a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

• An executive order imposing a 120-day suspension of the refugee program and a 90-day ban on travel to the U.S. from citizens of seven terror hot spots: Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Sudan.

• Two multi-pronged orders on border security and immigration enforcement including: the authorization of a U.S.-Mexico border wall; the stripping of federal grant money to sanctuary cities; hiring 5,000 more Border Patrol agents; ending “catch-and-release” policies for illegal immigrants; and reinstating local and state immigration enforcement partnerships.

• A memorandum calling for a 30-day review of military readiness.

• Two orders reviving the Keystone XL pipeline and Dakota Access piplines. He also signed three other related orders that would: expedite the environmental permitting process for infrastructure projects related to the pipelines; direct the Commerce Department to streamline the manufacturing permitting process; and give the Commerce Department 180 days to maximize the use of U.S. steel in the pipeline.

• An order to reinstate the so-called "Mexico City Policy" – a ban on federal funds to international groups that perform abortions or lobby to legalize or promote abortion. The policy was instituted in 1984 by President Reagan, but has gone into and out of effect depending on the party in power in the White House.

• A notice that the U.S. will begin withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal. Trump called the order "a great thing for the American worker.

• An order imposing a hiring freeze for some federal government workers as a way to shrink the size of government. This excludes the military, as Trump noted at the signing.

• An order that directs federal agencies to ease the “regulatory burdens” of ObamaCare. It orders agencies to “waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement” of ObamaCare that imposes a “fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.”

In response to Marco Rubio and the shit that the "progressive" media said about that, dumbfuck.
I heard it live you dumb fuck... so did millions. You need a lobotomy.
You likely never even saw Rubio's rally when he first said it, moron.

I saw the GOP debate when Trump said the comment I attributed him to say.
You're losing big time boy. You should quit while you're behind.

That clip was taken from a rally weeks before the debate, moron.

So what does that have to do with anything dim bulb.
I referred to him talking about the size of his dick which he did at the GOP debate. Maybe you didn't watch it. You can be sure Fox didn't bring it up.

Fox was talking about the tone of the race that Rubio was pretty much entirely responsible for at that point.

Rubio went from Trump making fun of him drinking lots of water to taking about the size of Trump's dick at his rally, that is why Rubio was crushed in Florida as a sitting Florida senator by a political amateur.

The more The Liar in chief continues to lie... the ,more the Deplorables defend him.
Good job assholes.

Who said this: the people of Europe don't mind if Putin meddles in their free elections.
Hint: he's a trump supporter.

The more The Liar in chief continues to lie... the ,more the Deplorables defend him.
Good job assholes.

What lie? It's called fighting fire with fire and trump plays you liberals like a fiddle... He plays you at your own game and it drives you nuts..

Priceless.

Over a 50% disapproval rating and these trumpkins think he's doing great.
Gallup has him at 55%.
Ouch.
Highest disapproval rating ever for any president this early in his term.

Visualizations Related to Donald Trump's Approval Rating Spread

You really think we elect a prom king don't you? To funny

You elected a racist know nothing serial sex offender who had zero experience for the job he was applying for.
Good job assholes.

Good job assholes.

What lie? It's called fighting fire with fire and trump plays you liberals like a fiddle... He plays you at your own game and it drives you nuts..

Priceless.

Barbie asks what lie.
And she says she reads a lot.

Haha ha ha ha ha

Forum List

Back