🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse

Trump whore : European countries don't care if Putin influences their elections.
Lmao

Why do you ask the people of France, UK, Belgium, etc that question.

Le Pen is doing extremely well and she has repeatedly sided with Russia.

France doesn't care, and Russia has pretty good relations with the rest of the EU compared to the US.

I imagine that the smarmy elitist (couple of hundred viewer) comedy channel "Daily Show" could find unfunny creative ways yo insult "mom's apple pie" if they put enough spin into it.

Trump's policy on Russia.
" Putin's nice to me I'll be nice to him."

How ANYONE can be satisfied with that bizarre comment knowing the havoc Putin is causing in Europe means only one thing.
You're an official Trump whore and put him over your country
How is that any different from the "reset button" that Obama wanted(before idiot Democrats forgot Russia was no longer communist)?

The "Branch Trumpidians"
hqdefault.jpg
have placed the Kool-Aid concentrate in the Intravenous bottles and have a 'Straight IV " running into their Main Vein
:ack-1:....

Time Magazine reporter: Trump will keep spouting falsehoods because ‘he thinks it’s working for him’

How ANYONE can be satisfied with that bizarre comment knowing the havoc Putin is causing in Europe means only one thing.
How is that any different from the "reset button" that Obama wanted(before idiot Democrats forgot Russia was no longer communist)?
You have a little of trump's cum still on your lip.
Wipe it off.

Wipe it off.
You were the idiots who gave credence to the "small hands" bullshit.

Obviously Democrats are obsessed with the man's genitals.

Wipe it off.

Hey dopey.. Trump talked about the size of his dick on live tv in front of tens of millions.

Wipe it off.

Hey dopey.. Trump talked about the size of his dick on live tv in front of tens of millions.
That was Marco Rubio for cheap chuckles in a debate, moron.

The only people who actually turned that into a meme were Democrats.

Wipe it off.

That was Marco Rubio for cheap chuckles in a debate, moron.

The only people who actually turned that into a meme were Democrats.
You lie like your liar in chief.
" There's nothing wrong with the size,I can tell you that."
Amazing you don't even know your own POSprez.

IMG_0227.JPG
Ptbw has to think Russia is a swell country being Trump's little whore because he's too stupid to know Putin is influencing elections in Europe just like he did here, killing journalists that don't speak highly of him and annexing the Ukraine against their will.

Exiled Former Russian Lawmaker Shot Dead In Kiev | The Huffington Post
More of Putin's handiwork.
Europe doesn't care if Russia influences their elections or not, because Russia is European.

Le Pen is openly pro-Russia.
Still laughing at this bonehead of all bonehead comments.

Oh god the irony here..let me guess history is another thing you don't have a clue on?

60556806.jpg

Worse then occutards, adolescent anarchists, feminist dingbats, the gay mafia, eco freaks, workers of the world, retarded actresses, and bernie babies ???

The Perpetually Outraged, UNITE !!!!!! Lol

Forum List

Back