Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse

I could understand if Trump supporters were so frustrated at the political status quo that they put him in office to shake things up then yelled angrily "There, look what you made us do!".

But, they should stop defending him now...they've made their point.
Anybody who reads today's Time interview with him should be appalled.
The New York Times is more appalling than Trump can ever be....

Ukrainian Genocide: NY Times Still Covering Up
?

I could understand if Trump supporters were so frustrated at the political status quo that they put him in office to shake things up then yelled angrily "There, look what you made us do!".

And then this idiot uses a car right blog no one has heard of dated 2008.
Lmao
Why do you humiliate yourself like that?
Do you even have a fucking clue what the Holodomor was?

Do you even have a clue what the New York Times was saying about the Soviet Union when it was in its infancy?

when the pussy grabber goes down... and he will go down, it will be a spectacle like no other with the rats jumping ship.

Worse than the illegal alien and his buddy who murdered 2 kids in Colorado Springs?

diego1.jpg

Lmao

Do you even have a clue what the New York Times was saying about the Soviet Union when it was it was in its infancy?
That's your response to this post?

"I could understand if Trump supporters were so frustrated at the political status quo that they put him in office to shake things up then yelled angrily "There, look what you made us do!".

Anybody who reads today's Time interview with him should be appalled."

Lmao

Look in the mirror fool the so called deploables beat your liberal elite ass :)

demlegislativelosses_lead.png

Lmao

Do you even have a clue what the New York Times was saying about the Soviet Union when it was it was in its infancy?
This coming from the guy who supports a prez who takes advice from Alex Jones who said the gov is run by lizard people.
No really.
The NYT continues to be the paper of record in this country which is why both democrats and republicans quote it.
When was the last time any reasonable politician quoted Breitbart or Infowars other than to mock it.

Lmao

"I could understand if Trump supporters were so frustrated at the political status quo that they put him in office to shake things up then yelled angrily "There, look what you made us do!".

The Times should have been disbanded a long time ago.

Trump shouldn't have to deal with bullshit Soviet Union sympathizers.

One of the first calls Trump made after the election was to thank Alex Jones for his help.
A conspiracy theorist .
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Lmao

Trump is more than a Russian sympathizer. He blows Putin wet kisses. So your point dissolves into nothingness.

when the pussy grabber goes down... and he will go down, it will be a spectacle like no other with the rats jumping ship.

Only one was impeached for that...

News flash ...n o one cares anymore, you and your Ilk should be proud of yourselves for lowering the bar so low.

bill-clinton-meme-i-did-not-have-sex-with-that-woman-we-only-got-to-third-base.jpg

Lmao

This coming from the guy who supports a prez who takes advice from Alex Jones who said the gov is run by lizard people.
No really.
The NYT continues to be the paper of record in this country which is why both democrats and republicans quote it.
When was the last time any reasonable politician quoted Breitbart or Infowars other than to mock it.
Does Trump believe the government is run by lizard people?

The New York Times admitted it was full of shit after the election and then hoped its readers were stupid enough to keep reading it anyway.

Lmao

The Times will be around longer than your serial sex offender will. People will be spitting on Trump's grave while the NYT persists..

Lmao

Trump is more than a Russian sympathizer. He blows Putin wet kisses. So your point dissolves into nothingness.
The fact that you think Russia today is anything like the Soviet Union just proves how inferior you truly are to me in every way.

Lmao

No really.
Does Trump believe the government is run by lizard people?

The New York Times admitted it was full of shit after the election and then hoped its readers were stupid enough to keep reading it anyway.
Reading isn't your forte I see. Jones believes in lizard people and trump takes advice from this lunatic. What does that tell you?

Lmao

The fact that you think Russia today is anything like the Soviet Union just proves how inferior you truly are to me in every way.
I taught Russian history you moron.

Forum List

Back