Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse

If the serial sex offender strangled a puppy on live TV, Predfan would come out the next day saying he didn't mean it.
Yes...he is that deranged.

Imagine defending this:

5 Nonsensical Claims From Donald Trump's Latest Interview | The Huffington Post

Jesus Christ just when I thought your links could not go any lower you had to post from the tampon squad huff post.

liz-heron-huffpo-feminism-pic.png
So they didn't accurately list trump's five stupid comments?
Lmao
You're in over your head..

If the serial sex offender strangled a puppy on live TV, Predfan would come out the next day saying he didn't mean it.

Imagine defending this:

Jesus Christ just when I thought your links could not go any lower you had to post from the tampon squad huff post.

Lmao

Why in the hell would I want to read anything political from the tampon squad huffpost that would be like trying to fix my truck by reading Vogue.

ive yet seen a Trump whore come out demand the cheeto release 10 years of tax returns as every prez has done in 35 years. They're scared obviously.

Imagine defending this:

Lmao

Why in the hell would I want to read anything political from the tampon squad huffpost that would be like trying to fix my truck by reading Vogue.

From the sound of your posts it's obvious you read very little.

I could understand if Trump supporters were so frustrated at the political status quo that they put him in office to shake things up then yelled angrily "There, look what you made us do!".

But, they should stop defending him now...they've made their point.
Anybody who reads today's Time interview with him should be appalled.

ive yet seen a Trump whore come out demand the cheeto release 10 years of tax returns as every prez has done in 35 years. They're scared obviously.

Again snowflake why in the hell would any Republican release their tax returns ever again after Harry Reid lied about Romney's and said latter he was glad he did it.?

You liberals are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse[sic]

Well, nobody has ever whipped the lying liberals as resoundingly, and as publicly, as Trump supporters.

So I can see why our radicalized leftists might feel that way, even if they can't grammatically express it.

Criminals have the same feeling about cops: The feel the cops are the "absolute worst". Those who can write normal English, anyway. :biggrin:

I could understand if Trump supporters were so frustrated at the political status quo that they put him in office to shake things up then yelled angrily "There, look what you made us do!".

Look at it this way the liberals will never stop by lowering the bar, hell the ultra liberal Ruth got like 98 senators to confirm her the conservative Scalia got around the same... Read what the democrats are saying about Neil they are hesitant to confirm him not because he will uphold the constitution but because they don't like his political beliefs...

Imagine defending this:

Lmao

From the sound of your posts it's obvious you read very little.

I read more about politics news and currant events in one day then you probably read in 6 months....

Look at it this way the liberals will never stop by lowering the bar, hell the ultra liberal Ruth got like 98 senators to confirm her the conservative Scalia got around the same... Read what the democrats are saying about Neil they are hesitant to confirm him not because he will uphold the constitution but because they don't like his political beliefs...
Scalia?...Scalia?...
Oh yes, he died a year ago didn't he?
How did Obama get on replacing him?

Read what the democrats are saying about Neil they are hesitant to confirm him not because he will uphold the constitution but because they don't like his political beliefs...
Funniest part is, his political beliefs agree with the Constitution. Both are conservative to the core.

And the Constitution opposes many parts of the liberal agenda. So in fact, the radicalized liberals are scared shitless that upholding the Constitution, is exactly what Gorsuch will do. If enough justices do that, it would be the death knell of modern liberalism as these people practice it.

IMG_0310.JPG
The Deplorables are the dimmest bulbs and the worst people in the world.
Hands down.

And yet somehow they managed to defeat you. Hmmm..........
still on your victory parade I see as Trump's presidency continues to crumble.
Not very smart of you.

You have four more years to go, snowflake. Maybe next time you guys will get your shit together.
Most people doubt it will be 4 years. More likely he'll get impeached, step down or the 25th amendment will be invoked.
So funny you wear your tinfoil hat using the word, snowflake.

Scalia?...Scalia?...
Oh yes, he died a year ago didn't he?
How did Obama get on replacing him?

Comprehending the point of a post is not your strong suite is it sport?

Forum List

Back