Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse

You always know you've entered a fact free zone when you come across a deplorable.
California economy surges to No. 6 in global rankings

I always know when I'm dealing with a moron when just about everything posted goes right over their empty heads.
I so love to prove imbeciles like you wrong.

If California's a 'bad state for business,' why is it leading the nation in job and GDP growth?

Right over your empty head.
Proven dead wrong again and you're still insulting and in denial.
Further proof you're part of the absolute worst people in the world.
Can't even admit you're wrong just like your thin skinned whiny little bitch.

You can't make this stuff up folks!

Most failed ever?

LMFAO ..his presidency is bringing the liberals to their knees in epic breakdowns never seen since.

Priceless

:)
Yeah what do historians know. They only study presidencies for a living. When you need a plumber do you call an electrician?

Who's bringing whom to their knees?
Trump has the lowest approval rating in history of any president at this time in their term.
He's angered our biggest allies, is an international joke and under a criminal investigation for colluding with Russia. It's very obvious his presidency is in trouble. The wind beneath my wings is blowing in our direction.

Priceless.

So snowflake you and your pretend historian do know Trump has only been president for less then two months right?
I'm more aware of EVERYTHING than you are.
And he's a " pretend historian "?
You just gave yourself away even further of being more stupid than your average deplorable.

Donald Trump has led "the most failed first 100 days of any president,” a leading historian has claimed.

“To be as low as he is in the polls, in the 30s, while the FBI director is on television saying they launched an investigation into your ties with Russia, I don’t know how it can get much worse,” Douglas Brinkley, a best-selling biographer of presidents Gerald Ford, Franklin Roosevelt, and Theodore Roosevelt, told The Washington Post.

Douglas Brinkley is an avowed liberal historian, not some neutral observer. I remember his gratuitous attacks against Congressman Don Young, an Alaska Republican, during a congressional hearing, merely for going to Yuba College in his youth, as if that disqualified him from asking a witness tough questions about oil drilling, which was the subject of the hearing.

Also, it hasn't even been 100 days yet, so this moron can't tell time. And he evidently didn't learn that the lesson of this election was that polls are not the be all and end all, no reason to have faith in them. :321::321::anj_stfu:
So historians are wrong, Trump's abysmal approval ratings are wrong, the criminal investigation into him colluding with Russia is wrong, the evidence that many Trump people made multiple trips to Moscow are wrong etc.
etc.
you sure you want to go with that?

Why would anyone give a shit about Poll ratings snowflake?

Ya do know the presidency is not a popularity contest or do you?

Turn on the tv to any station other than the official Trump network, Fox and you will see his presidency is in big trouble.

DEPLORABLES stay in complete denial over reality.
exactly to the president's point. Thanks for making it so generously. They are against him.

You are a lying troll. Trump is NOT under criminal investigation for sedition. If you Hillarybot trolls couldn't lie, you couldn't post. I can tell you think you're clever...you're wrong about that too.

Progressives rejected Hillary and those Progressives who did vote for her were really voting against Trump. All your lies can't change that.

Since the bitch-slapping they got last November, they have gone through a lot: depression, anger, hatred, denial, and they have learned to create a fantasy world that they use as a safety blanket they can wrap around themselves to feel safe. The mainstream media has gone through the same emotions and they are assisting in the creation of that fantasy world.

It's gotten so bad in their heads that as each and every lie they use to create their security blanket falls, as all lies must, they simply move on to the next lie and the next and the next.

It's fascinating to watch now that they have no more power. It's also quite humerus.
Yeah real " humerous."
Lmao. Now THAT'S humorous.

Your failed Cheeto said he had the votes for the HC bill. That must be why the vote was postponed today.

Donald Trump's presidency 'most failed ever' says presidential historian

And all the Trump whores can do is continue cheering about November.
Keep them hands out loser.

Most failed ever?

LMFAO ..his presidency is bringing the liberals to their knees in epic breakdowns never seen since.

Priceless

What kind of historian would say such a thing less than 100 days into the presidency? An idiot who voted for HIllary of course.

View attachment 118197 For the low information voter Bear

images

Since the bitch-slapping they got last November, they have gone through a lot: depression, anger, hatred, denial, and they have learned to create a fantasy world that they use as a safety blanket they can wrap around themselves to feel safe. The mainstream media has gone through the same emotions and they are assisting in the creation of that fantasy world.

It's gotten so bad in their heads that as each and every lie they use to create their security blanket falls, as all lies must, they simply move on to the next lie and the next and the next.

It's fascinating to watch now that they have no more power. It's also quite humerus.
Yeah real " humerous."
Lmao. Now THAT'S humorous.

Your failed Cheeto said he had the votes for the HC bill. That must be why the vote was postponed today.

And all the Trump whores can do is continue cheering about November.
Keep them hands out loser.

Most failed ever?

Priceless

What kind of historian would say such a thing less than 100 days into the presidency? An idiot who voted for HIllary of course.

Exactly.

If the serial sex offender strangled a puppy on live TV, Predfan would come out the next day saying he didn't mean it.
Yes...he is that deranged.

Imagine defending this:

5 Nonsensical Claims From Donald Trump's Latest Interview | The Huffington Post

Countdown to the ironically named "Reasonable" claiming Trump strangled a puppy on live TV:

Funny you don't know what the word IF means.

Wooooooosssshhhhhhh!

This is just too funny.

Are you saying that Repubs bottom feeders are inherently worse than the Dems bottom feeders?

I wouldn't necessarily disagree with you on that point... neither demographic should concern us who constructively strive for excellence regardless of where that lies...

Forum List

Back