Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse

There are more of us than you. 3 million more. Never forget that..
California is going down.

You have nothing.
best economy in the nation you stupid fuck.
View attachment 118153
You always know you've entered a fact free zone when you come across a deplorable.
California economy surges to No. 6 in global rankings

I always know when I'm dealing with a moron when just about everything posted goes right over their empty heads.
Wouldn't repeated being proved wrong make you a moron?
Only a true moron like u wouldn't understand..

You have nothing.
Most overrated state in the nation.

But not for long.
You work really hard to get this stupid, ptbw.
California’s economy is bigger than all but five nations, World Bank data says – The Mercury News

And as bad as he is, you have to work a lot harder to get up to his level. Do you realize that there is a difference between a large economy and a good economy? It's unlikely you do.
It's a successful and growing economy but you don't have the balls to admit it because it's a blue state.

Going to play your race card again loser? Go ahead, you know you want to. It's easier than thinking.

Goodbye loser, Thanks for playing.

But not for long.
California’s economy is bigger than all but five nations, World Bank data says – The Mercury News

And as bad as he is, you have to work a lot harder to get up to his level. Do you realize that there is a difference between a large economy and a good economy? It's unlikely you do.
It's a successful and growing economy but you don't have the balls to admit it because it's a blue state.
It is not growing....
You were offered a specific challenge and like a coward you ran away from it.

All it took was Trump working with Putin and Assange and Comey lying that Hillary was under investigation when she wasn't.
The orange cheeto is an illegitimate president and everybody knows this.

Who said this...
" Vladimir Putin if you can find the 30,000 emails of Hillary's, release them.
There has NEVER been a more traitorous treasonous candidate in the history of this nation.
But since he told you he was going to make America white again you let it ride.

Lol, we have always known you are an idiot, with each post you prove us right.
Translation: I know you're right with your facts so all I can do is lob insults and cry.

Hey numbnuts, look at your posts and your OP, YOU are the one that's crying.
My op shows what racist ignoramuses you are.
That makes me laugh.
Meanwhile the GOP had 7 years to come up with a HC bill and they're still falling on their faces.
Nice job assholes.

Ah! There you go with the race card.

You lose, thanks for playing.
Be proud of who you are just like the racists in the op video.

But not for long.

It is not growing....
Can you tell when you are actually saying nothing in your posts, or do I have point it out to you?

View attachment 118167
vile (and sometimes rather immature) protestors? I'll wait while you post another of your snap shot views of Trump and prove my point to my inquiry.
You sound like you need a tissue...do you realize that Trump ran a campaign to demonize and insult and offend anyone who does not hail him as King ..are you that unaware that you do not realize intolerance offense and domination are the Trump Stock in trade ...get real Rube boy...sad weak ...
Violence Committed Against Women by Trump Supporters

This Map Tracks Hate Crimes Committed By Donald Trump Supporters

Yes, and he won because of it.
Wow. So you admit Trump won with many that commit hate crimes or those that advocate it.
Wow..

I've never heard Trump advocate for any crime, therefore his supporters don't.

Political incorrectness is not a hate crime.
HE called to " lock her up" THE sheep mindlessly followed. On Tuesday they started the nazi chant again while the man on stage is under a criminal investigation for sedition.
But I'm sure the dumbass DEPLORABLES didn't even know he was under investigation.
They are the absolute worst just like this thread proves.

You are a lying troll. Trump is NOT under criminal investigation for sedition. If you Hillarybot trolls couldn't lie, you couldn't post. I can tell you think you're clever...you're wrong about that too.

Progressives rejected Hillary and those Progressives who did vote for her were really voting against Trump. All your lies can't change that.

It is not growing....
Can you tell when you are actually saying nothing in your posts, or do I have point it out to you?

He's too stupid to be able to detect anything advanced from reading such as sarcasm and any other high level communication device. And don't bother explaining anything because you can't simplify it enough. Just point and laugh.

There are more of us than you. 3 million more. Never forget that..

You have nothing.
View attachment 118153
You always know you've entered a fact free zone when you come across a deplorable.

I always know when I'm dealing with a moron when just about everything posted goes right over their empty heads.
I so love to prove imbeciles like you wrong.

If California's a 'bad state for business,' why is it leading the nation in job and GDP growth?

Meet some Trump supporters up close and personal in interviews at Tuesday's campaign rally or whatever the hell it was.

The Daily Show Visited Donald Trump’s Campaign Rally Last Night, The People There Are Absolutely THE WORST
15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

View attachment 118167
You sound like you need a tissue...do you realize that Trump ran a campaign to demonize and insult and offend anyone who does not hail him as King ..are you that unaware that you do not realize intolerance offense and domination are the Trump Stock in trade ...get real Rube boy...sad weak ...

Wow. So you admit Trump won with many that commit hate crimes or those that advocate it.
Wow..

HE called to " lock her up" THE sheep mindlessly followed. On Tuesday they started the nazi chant again while the man on stage is under a criminal investigation for sedition.
But I'm sure the dumbass DEPLORABLES didn't even know he was under investigation.

You are a lying troll. Trump is NOT under criminal investigation for sedition. If you Hillarybot trolls couldn't lie, you couldn't post. I can tell you think you're clever...you're wrong about that too.

Progressives rejected Hillary and those Progressives who did vote for her were really voting against Trump. All your lies can't change that.
Keep pretending your little Russian whore is not under a CRIMINAL investigation for helping Putin throw him the election.
It must be so painful for you you have to put it out of your head.

View attachment 118167

Wow..

Since the bitch-slapping they got last November, they have gone through a lot: depression, anger, hatred, denial, and they have learned to create a fantasy world that they use as a safety blanket they can wrap around themselves to feel safe. The mainstream media has gone through the same emotions and they are assisting in the creation of that fantasy world.

It's gotten so bad in their heads that as each and every lie they use to create their security blanket falls, as all lies must, they simply move on to the next lie and the next and the next.

It's fascinating to watch now that they have no more power. It's also quite humerus.

For the non readers who get their news from Hannity and Breitbart.

State and federal statistics released as recently as Friday make it clear: California is smoking hot, economy-wise.

The state gained 40,300 jobs in June and 461,000 over the year. With a gain of 2.9%, that was the best 12-month record of any large state except Florida, which won by a nostril with a gain of 3%, and much better than the nation as a whole (1.7%). According to the congressional Joint Economic Committee, California leads the nation in growth in its gross domestic product, which grew by 4.2% in 2015 — more than twice the national rate.

You have nothing.
View attachment 118153

If California's a 'bad state for business,' why is it leading the nation in job and GDP growth?

Right over your empty head.

View attachment 118167
Wow..

Since the bitch-slapping they got last November, they have gone through a lot: depression, anger, hatred, denial, and they have learned to create a fantasy world that they use as a safety blanket they can wrap around themselves to feel safe. The mainstream media has gone through the same emotions and they are assisting in the creation of that fantasy world.

It's gotten so bad in their heads that as each and every lie they use to create their security blanket falls, as all lies must, they simply move on to the next lie and the next and the next.

It's fascinating to watch now that they have no more power. It's also quite humerus.
Yeah real " humerous."
Lmao. Now THAT'S humorous.

Your failed Cheeto said he had the votes for the HC bill. That must be why the vote was postponed today.

Donald Trump's presidency 'most failed ever' says presidential historian

And all the Trump whores can do is continue cheering about November.

Right over your empty head.
Proven dead wrong again and you're still insulting and in denial.
Further proof you're part of the absolute worst people in the world.
Can't even admit you're wrong just like your thin skinned whiny little bitch.

View attachment 118167
Wow..

Yeah real " humerous."

Your failed Cheeto said he had the votes for the HC bill. That must be why the vote was postponed today.

Keep them hands out loser.

IMG_0322.JPG
You losers had 7 years to come up with a viable health care bill and you're now struggling mightily over getting even republicans to vote for it.

It was a dead giveaway the problem it would be when your pathological liar said: I'm going to repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something great. Lol
And you dupes bought it.

View attachment 118167

Yeah real " humerous."

Keep them hands out loser.

Forum List

Back