Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse

Last I recall, Trump supporters weren't the ones causing violence and rioting and vandalizing property the day after election day.

Those were Clinton supporters. I.e., you guys:321:
You mean the women's march that had women and men in all 50 states and 30 countries all tell Trump to go fuck himself and there wasn't even an arrest in any of the 31 countries?

LMFAO the March you speak of planned months in advance for a celebration of Hillary's win?

View attachment 118167 HE called to " lock her up" THE sheep mindlessly followed. On Tuesday they started the nazi chant again while the man on stage is under a criminal investigation for sedition.
But I'm sure the dumbass DEPLORABLES didn't even know he was under investigation.
They are the absolute worst just like this thread proves.

You are a lying troll. Trump is NOT under criminal investigation for sedition. If you Hillarybot trolls couldn't lie, you couldn't post. I can tell you think you're clever...you're wrong about that too.

Progressives rejected Hillary and those Progressives who did vote for her were really voting against Trump. All your lies can't change that.

Since the bitch-slapping they got last November, they have gone through a lot: depression, anger, hatred, denial, and they have learned to create a fantasy world that they use as a safety blanket they can wrap around themselves to feel safe. The mainstream media has gone through the same emotions and they are assisting in the creation of that fantasy world.

It's gotten so bad in their heads that as each and every lie they use to create their security blanket falls, as all lies must, they simply move on to the next lie and the next and the next.

It's fascinating to watch now that they have no more power. It's also quite humerus.
Yeah real " humerous."
Lmao. Now THAT'S humorous.

Your failed Cheeto said he had the votes for the HC bill. That must be why the vote was postponed today.

Donald Trump's presidency 'most failed ever' says presidential historian

And all the Trump whores can do is continue cheering about November.
Keep them hands out loser.

Most failed ever?

LMFAO ..his presidency is bringing the liberals to their knees in epic breakdowns never seen since.

Priceless

:)

You are a lying troll. Trump is NOT under criminal investigation for sedition. If you Hillarybot trolls couldn't lie, you couldn't post. I can tell you think you're clever...you're wrong about that too.

Progressives rejected Hillary and those Progressives who did vote for her were really voting against Trump. All your lies can't change that.

Since the bitch-slapping they got last November, they have gone through a lot: depression, anger, hatred, denial, and they have learned to create a fantasy world that they use as a safety blanket they can wrap around themselves to feel safe. The mainstream media has gone through the same emotions and they are assisting in the creation of that fantasy world.

It's gotten so bad in their heads that as each and every lie they use to create their security blanket falls, as all lies must, they simply move on to the next lie and the next and the next.

It's fascinating to watch now that they have no more power. It's also quite humerus.
Yeah real " humerous."

Your failed Cheeto said he had the votes for the HC bill. That must be why the vote was postponed today.

Most failed ever?

LMFAO ..his presidency is bringing the liberals to their knees in epic breakdowns never seen since.

Priceless

Yeah what do historians know. They only study presidencies for a living. When you need a plumber do you call an electrician?

Who's bringing whom to their knees?
Trump has the lowest approval rating in history of any president at this time in their term.
He's angered our biggest allies, is an international joke and under a criminal investigation for colluding with Russia. It's very obvious his presidency is in trouble. The wind beneath my wings is blowing in our direction.

Priceless.

Yeah real " humerous."

Most failed ever?

Priceless

Thats right. Most FAILED FIRST 100 days.
It must really suck to live in the bubble you seclude yourself in.

IMG_0102.JPG

More proof of the Op's accuracy

Yeah real " humerous."

Most failed ever?

Priceless

Yeah what do historians know. They only study presidencies for a living. When you need a plumber do you call an electrician?

Trump has the lowest approval rating in history of any president at this time in their term.
He's angered our biggest allies, is an international joke and under a criminal investigation for colluding with Russia. It's very obvious his presidency is in trouble. The wind beneath my wings is blowing in our direction.

Priceless.

So snowflake you and your pretend historian do know Trump has only been president for less then two months right?

Last I recall, Trump supporters weren't the ones causing violence and rioting and vandalizing property the day after election day.

Those were Clinton supporters. I.e., you guys:321:
You mean the women's march that had women and men in all 50 states and 30 countries all tell Trump to go fuck himself and there wasn't even an arrest in any of the 31 countries?

LMFAO the March you speak of planned months in advance for a celebration of Hillary's win?
Keep trying to downgrade that milllions in 30 countries marched and demonstrated against your pussy grabber's toxic policies.
More like demonstrations on the way in April.
After this disasterous first 60 days the participant rates will increase expodentially

Yeah real " humerous."

Most failed ever?

Priceless

Priceless.

So snowflake you and your pretend historian do know Trump has only been president for less then two months right?
I'm more aware of EVERYTHING than you are.
And he's a " pretend historian "?
You just gave yourself away even further of being more stupid than your average deplorable.

Donald Trump has led "the most failed first 100 days of any president,” a leading historian has claimed.

“To be as low as he is in the polls, in the 30s, while the FBI director is on television saying they launched an investigation into your ties with Russia, I don’t know how it can get much worse,” Douglas Brinkley, a best-selling biographer of presidents Gerald Ford, Franklin Roosevelt, and Theodore Roosevelt, told The Washington Post.

Yeah real " humerous."

Most failed ever?

Priceless

Thats right. Most FAILED FIRST 100 days.
It must really suck to live in the bubble you seclude yourself in.

trump-can-repeal-obamacare-and-cancel-all-my-executive-orders-7760331.png

IMG_0310.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0330.JPG
    IMG_0330.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0329.JPG
    IMG_0329.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0328.JPG
    IMG_0328.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0332.JPG
    IMG_0332.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 20

Most failed ever?

Priceless

Priceless.

You just gave yourself away even further of being more stupid than your average deplorable.

Donald Trump has led "the most failed first 100 days of any president,” a leading historian has claimed.

“To be as low as he is in the polls, in the 30s, while the FBI director is on television saying they launched an investigation into your ties with Russia, I don’t know how it can get much worse,” Douglas Brinkley, a best-selling biographer of presidents Gerald Ford, Franklin Roosevelt, and Theodore Roosevelt, told The Washington Post.

Yes the new liberal moron would link the Washington compost..

News flash idiot you may as well link the national enquire...

The idiot bear can't counter any of my points so it just gives up.
Funny.
Nice Trumpcare bill u got there.
Lmao

Most failed ever?

Priceless

Priceless.

Yes the new liberal moron would link the Washington compost..

News flash idiot you may as well link the national enquire...

Douglas Brinkley's comments was covered in multiple publications. All you have is to shoot the messenger. Funny.

Most failed ever?

Priceless

Priceless.

Douglas Brinkley is an avowed liberal historian, not some neutral observer. I remember his gratuitous attacks against Congressman Don Young, an Alaska Republican, during a congressional hearing, merely for going to Yuba College in his youth, as if that disqualified him from asking a witness tough questions about oil drilling, which was the subject of the hearing.

Also, it hasn't even been 100 days yet, so this moron can't tell time. And he evidently didn't learn that the lesson of this election was that polls are not the be all and end all, no reason to have faith in them. :321::321::anj_stfu:

Most failed ever?

Priceless

Priceless.

Douglas Brinkley is an avowed liberal historian, not some neutral observer. I remember his gratuitous attacks against Congressman Don Young, an Alaska Republican, during a congressional hearing, merely for going to Yuba College in his youth, as if that disqualified him from asking a witness tough questions about oil drilling, which was the subject of the hearing.

Also, it hasn't even been 100 days yet, so this moron can't tell time. And he evidently didn't learn that the lesson of this election was that polls are not the be all and end all, no reason to have faith in them. :321::321::anj_stfu:
So historians are wrong, Trump's abysmal approval ratings are wrong, the criminal investigation into him colluding with Russia is wrong, the evidence that many Trump people made multiple trips to Moscow are wrong etc.
etc.
you sure you want to go with that?

View attachment 118167
Wow. So you admit Trump won with many that commit hate crimes or those that advocate it.
Wow..

I've never heard Trump advocate for any crime, therefore his supporters don't.

Political incorrectness is not a hate crime.
HE called to " lock her up" THE sheep mindlessly followed. On Tuesday they started the nazi chant again while the man on stage is under a criminal investigation for sedition.
But I'm sure the dumbass DEPLORABLES didn't even know he was under investigation.
They are the absolute worst just like this thread proves.

Yeah real " humerous."

Another patch in your security blanket quilt. Congratulations.

Turn on the tv to any station other than the official Trump network, Fox and you will see his presidency is in big trouble.

DEPLORABLES stay in complete denial over reality.

Forum List

Back