🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse

This thread is a testament to the boneheads who were easily manipulated by a carnival barker.

Keep deluding yourself moron. For every one of those, there are two who are the opposite.
There are more of us than you. 3 million more. Never forget that..
California is going down.

You have nothing.
best economy in the nation you stupid fuck.
Most overrated state in the nation.

But not for long.
You work really hard to get this stupid, ptbw.
California’s economy is bigger than all but five nations, World Bank data says – The Mercury News

Like I said.. once Cali got rid of republicans their economy started to soar..

Keep deluding yourself moron. For every one of those, there are two who are the opposite.

You have nothing.
View attachment 118153
You always know you've entered a fact free zone when you come across a deplorable.
California economy surges to No. 6 in global rankings
Put me in charge of Kentucky's PR campaign and I will make Kentucky easily #7 when we have absolutely nothing here.

California benefits from tourists who can't name more than 2 or 3 states, nothing else.

vile (and sometimes rather immature) protestors? I'll wait while you post another of your snap shot views of Trump and prove my point to my inquiry.
You sound like you need a tissue...do you realize that Trump ran a campaign to demonize and insult and offend anyone who does not hail him as King ..are you that unaware that you do not realize intolerance offense and domination are the Trump Stock in trade ...get real Rube boy...sad weak ...
Violence Committed Against Women by Trump Supporters

This Map Tracks Hate Crimes Committed By Donald Trump Supporters

Yes, and he won because of it.
Wow. So you admit Trump won with many that commit hate crimes or those that advocate it.
Wow..

I've never heard Trump advocate for any crime, therefore his supporters don't.

Political incorrectness is not a hate crime.

You have nothing.
View attachment 118153
You always know you've entered a fact free zone when you come across a deplorable.
Put me in charge of Kentucky's PR campaign and I will make Kentucky easily #7 when we have absolutely nothing here.

California benefits from tourists who can't name more than 2 or 3 states, nothing else.
I proved you dead wrong so now all you can do is back peddle. Such a wonderful sight to see!

You have nothing.
View attachment 118153

I proved you dead wrong so now all you can do is back peddle. Such a wonderful sight to see!
Are you truly this stupid?

I have said all along that California is overrated, that kind of entails some kind of success.

IMG_0330.JPG
vile (and sometimes rather immature) protestors? I'll wait while you post another of your snap shot views of Trump and prove my point to my inquiry.
You sound like you need a tissue...do you realize that Trump ran a campaign to demonize and insult and offend anyone who does not hail him as King ..are you that unaware that you do not realize intolerance offense and domination are the Trump Stock in trade ...get real Rube boy...sad weak ...

Wow. So you admit Trump won with many that commit hate crimes or those that advocate it.
Wow..

HE called to " lock her up" THE sheep mindlessly followed. On Tuesday they started the nazi chant again while the man on stage is under a criminal investigation for sedition.
But I'm sure the dumbass DEPLORABLES didn't even know he was under investigation.
They are the absolute worst just like this thread proves.

I have said all along that California is overrated, that kind of entails some kind of success.
Lmao. YOU didn't know that Cali has the best economy in the country and 6th best in the world. ...so you're trying to cover up your ignorance.
And please explain how having the 6th best economy in the world makes Cali " overrated."
This should be good.

View attachment 118167

Wow..

HE called to " lock her up" THE sheep mindlessly followed. On Tuesday they started the nazi chant again while the man on stage is under a criminal investigation for sedition.
But I'm sure the dumbass DEPLORABLES didn't even know he was under investigation.

Lock her up is a crime? Who knew?

I was a Trump supporter from day one. I get all the communications.
I have never received anything from Trump advocate for me to rebel.

What sedition are you talking about?

Lmao. YOU didn't know that Cali has the best economy in the country and 6th best in the world. ...so you're trying to cover up your ignorance.
And please explain how having the 6th best economy in the world makes Cali " overrated."
This should be good.
I know much more than you do about any number of things.

California getting touted as one of the "best" economies in the world is a near constant headline.

View attachment 118167

Wow..

Lock her up is a crime? Who knew?

I was a Trump supporter from day one. I get all the communications.
I have never received anything from Trump advocate for me to rebel.

What sedition are you talking about?
I guess you're not aware of why Trump is under a criminal investigation. Most DEPLORABLES dont.

Still not enough though is it? Not only did we win but we crushed you. We won the WH and took seats away from you in the House and Senate. Never forget that.
All it took was Trump working with Putin and Assange and Comey lying that Hillary was under investigation when she wasn't.
The orange cheeto is an illegitimate president and everybody knows this.

Who said this...
" Vladimir Putin if you can find the 30,000 emails of Hillary's, release them.
There has NEVER been a more traitorous treasonous candidate in the history of this nation.
But since he told you he was going to make America white again you let it ride.

Lol, we have always known you are an idiot, with each post you prove us right.
Translation: I know you're right with your facts so all I can do is lob insults and cry.

Hey numbnuts, look at your posts and your OP, YOU are the one that's crying.

You have nothing.
View attachment 118153

I always know when I'm dealing with a moron when just about everything posted goes right over their empty heads.

You have nothing.

But not for long.
California’s economy is bigger than all but five nations, World Bank data says – The Mercury News

And as bad as he is, you have to work a lot harder to get up to his level. Do you realize that there is a difference between a large economy and a good economy? It's unlikely you do.

Still not enough though is it? Not only did we win but we crushed you. We won the WH and took seats away from you in the House and Senate. Never forget that.
All it took was Trump working with Putin and Assange and Comey lying that Hillary was under investigation when she wasn't.

Who said this...
There has NEVER been a more traitorous treasonous candidate in the history of this nation.

Translation: I know you're right with your facts so all I can do is lob insults and cry.

My op shows what racist ignoramuses you are.
That makes me laugh.
Meanwhile the GOP had 7 years to come up with a HC bill and they're still falling on their faces.
Nice job assholes.

You have nothing.

But not for long.

And as bad as he is, you have to work a lot harder to get up to his level. Do you realize that there is a difference between a large economy and a good economy? It's unlikely you do.
It's a successful and growing economy but you don't have the balls to admit it because it's a blue state.

Who said this...

My op shows what racist ignoramuses you are.
That makes me laugh.
Meanwhile the GOP had 7 years to come up with a HC bill and they're still falling on their faces.
Nice job assholes.

Ah! There you go with the race card.

You lose, thanks for playing.

You have nothing.

But not for long.

It's a successful and growing economy but you don't have the balls to admit it because it's a blue state.
It is not growing....

Forum List

Back