🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse

I bet people get so excited to hear you're coming to a party.

You would be right because I'm a truth teller and a hell of a lot of fun. You are neither.

Oh yeah, you seem like you're a hoot.
I don't suffer fools gladly..
You are a fool.

But at least you are no less of a fool than anyone else on your side in this forum.
Hey I wasn't conned by a pathologically liar who said he'd defeat ISIS in a month and repeal and replace the ACA on DAY ONE.
That would be you Trump whores that got conned.
Supposedly this guy has done very well financially, but lowers himself so he can TROLL on this message board.... Must be a fucking kid, looking to prove himself better than his public education, which from what I see in his postings, graduated about 50% with the other precious snowflakes.

It's kinda sad though. #clueless #svengali

that's what happens when uneducated, uninformed bigots vote....

morons didn't even know the ACA and "obamacare" was the same thing....seriously too stupid to tie their shoes

or the difference between debt/deficit
or how due process works
or their ass and a hole in the ground

The Deplorables are the dimmest bulbs and the worst people in the world.
Hands down.
Liberal Defense Mechanisim.JPG

Got to love the liberal meltdown...

You would be right because I'm a truth teller and a hell of a lot of fun. You are neither.

You are a fool.

But at least you are no less of a fool than anyone else on your side in this forum.
Hey I wasn't conned by a pathologically liar who said he'd defeat ISIS in a month and repeal and replace the ACA on DAY ONE.
I wish I could actually show you just a glimpse of how fucked up a Hillary run America would be.
You couldn't because it wouldn't happen. She wouldn't be making baseless claims and lashing out at everyone and anyone who criticized her like your thin skinned whiny little bitch does.
She wouldn't be gutting the EPA, nor hire cabinet positions with people that want to destroy those agencies. She wouldn't disrespecting our allies.
She's immensely more qualified for the job and wouldn't be the laughing stock of the world like Trump currently is. 37% approval rating, lowest in history and you're still sucking Trump's tiny orange cock.

Last I recall, Trump supporters weren't the ones causing violence and rioting and vandalizing property the day after election day.

Those were Clinton supporters. I.e., you guys:321:
What riots the day after Election Day? Do you have any links to those riots?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you have no links to those riots the day after Election day. Color me surprised.
It is common knowledge, moron.

Even CNN was forced to report on it.

I am sure you can ask several Democrat business owners in Seattle and Portland and they will flat out tell you how stupid you are.

IMG_0258.JPG
Hillary was extremely tough on Putin which is the correct take for a murderous thug.
Which is why Putin hated her and wanted someone in as president he can easily manipulate. Mission accomplished.

There have been studies done that illustrated the news on Comedy Central is more accurate than Fox News PLUS... that viewers of the Daily Show are much more informed than viewers of Faux News.

There have been studies that says that Blacks are intellectually inferior to Whites.

You can say any stupid thing you want in a study. That don't mean it is accurate.

If you want to get your news from Comedy Central then go right ahead.

Just don't be all butt hurt when we ridicule you for your ignorance.
I read 3 newspapers a day and constantly watch news on the Telly. The ignorance is all yours sticking up for a know nothing, pathological lying
unfit psychologically unbalanced president. Anyone with half a brain and just listens to a two minute blurb of him speaking can tell he's just not right in the head.
You???? Can't discern a thing. Lol

Sounds like you need to get a job. You sound like you're just a garden variety layabout.
I don't need a job I retired early because I made good investments and had a lucrative career. You, on the other hand.... lmao

Oh lookie.. we got us an internet millionaire!!!

:lmao:

Another one?????????

You are a fool.

I wish I could actually show you just a glimpse of how fucked up a Hillary run America would be.
You couldn't because it wouldn't happen. She wouldn't be making baseless claims and lashing out at everyone and anyone who criticized her like your thin skinned whiny little bitch does.
She wouldn't be gutting the EPA, nor hire cabinet positions with people that want to destroy those agencies. She wouldn't disrespecting our allies.
She's immensely more qualified for the job and wouldn't be the laughing stock of the world like Trump currently is. 37% approval rating, lowest in history and you're still sucking Trump's tiny orange cock.
This country would have a terror attack every other day while SJWs are attacking the press for being forced to report them.

We would be half way gone as a country by now and the DOW would be at 16,000 and dropping.

Last I recall, Trump supporters weren't the ones causing violence and rioting and vandalizing property the day after election day.

So you have no links to those riots the day after Election day. Color me surprised.

I am sure you can ask several Democrat business owners in Seattle and Portland and they will flat out tell you how stupid you are.
If it's common knowledge, you will have NO problem linking to any of the violence and rioting and vandalizing property the day after election day.

If it's common knowledge, you will have NO problem linking to any of the violence and rioting and vandalizing property the day after election day.
You are unbelievably dense today.

Anti-Trump protests: Portland police call it 'riot' - CNN.com

Forum List

Back