Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse

These Trump pussies like Flash relish all the aggression and the insults handed out by the Orange Anus ...they sure start crying like little butt hurt trumpets WHEN THEY GET THE Trump treatment lol:

LOL ... Yet here I simply thought, with the rising cost of college tuitions, I would at least find liberals having proven themselves educated enough to be taught how to handle and engage in a more adult philosophical debate. Judging by what I see across our universities, and your obvious responses here, I can see that was money well spent.

educated enough to be taught how to handle and engage in a more adult philosophical debate.
You are an "elitist" who wants me to be "politically correct" is what I am reading Rube

are you not embarrassed to be so whinny when your Orange Leader depends on insult and Offense and aggression and not your rather quaint "adult philosophical debate"...try to reach for the "ALPHA" :spinner:

Meet some Trump supporters up close and personal in interviews at Tuesday's campaign rally or whatever the hell it was.

The Daily Show Visited Donald Trump’s Campaign Rally Last Night, The People There Are Absolutely THE WORST

It is pathetic that these stupid uneducated low information Libtard Moon Bats get their news from Comedy Central, isn't it?

So funny. They Google Russia/ Trump and get hundreds of fake news hits, and then come here to post them thinking they discovered something. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Like giving an ape a car tire. It doesn't take much too entertain them.

These Trump pussies like Flash relish all the aggression and the insults handed out by the Orange Anus ...they sure start crying like little butt hurt trumpets WHEN THEY GET THE Trump treatment lol:

I didn't vote for Trump you moron so you are like all rabid Libtard dogs barking up the wrong tree, aren't you?

However, you get you news and all the hate against Trump that you post on this forum from sources like Comedy Central and Mother Jones so you don't exactly have much credibility do you?

With every passing day.. with every passing hour ... every time I read a post by a Trump whore.. my op becomes more evident.
They really are the worst people in the entire world.
They don't want to know if their president is a crook, they don't want him to release his tax returns, they don't want a special prosecutor to FAIRLY AND JUSTLY determine if he subverted our democracy by working with a foreign power to attack our democracy, they don't care if that Trumpcare leaves tens of millions w/o healthcare insurance and is a giveaway to the rich, only that Trump " wins."
Despicable truly unamerican swine.

I didn't vote for Trump you moron so you are like all rabid Libtard dogs barking up the wrong tree, aren't you?

However, you get you news and all the hate against Trump that you post on this forum from sources like Comedy Central and Mother Jones so you don't exactly have much credibility do you?
There have been studies done that illustrated the news on Comedy Central is more accurate than Fox News PLUS... that viewers of the Daily Show are much more informed than viewers of Faux News.

This is how a president acts. IMG_0329.JPG

There have been studies done that illustrated the news on Comedy Central is more accurate than Fox News PLUS... that viewers of the Daily Show are much more informed than viewers of Faux News.

There have been studies that says that Blacks are intellectually inferior to Whites.

You can say any stupid thing you want in a study. That don't mean it is accurate.

If you want to get your news from Comedy Central then go right ahead.

Just don't be all butt hurt when we ridicule you for your ignorance.

There have been studies that says that Blacks are intellectually inferior to Whites.

You can say any stupid thing you want in a study. That don't mean it is accurate.

If you want to get your news from Comedy Central then go right ahead.

Just don't be all butt hurt when we ridicule you for your ignorance.
I read 3 newspapers a day and constantly watch news on the Telly. The ignorance is all yours sticking up for a know nothing, pathological lying
unfit psychologically unbalanced president. Anyone with half a brain and just listens to a two minute blurb of him speaking can tell he's just not right in the head.
You???? Can't discern a thing. Lol

IMG_0332.JPG
Isn't happening under this president with the uneducated sheep that support him.

Bullshit, thoroughly debunked studies.

Fox News viewers are not stupid enough to go burn down their own neighborhoods because their candidate lost.

The more rabid and ignorant Trump supporters that I've seen on television are almost as bad as the anti-Trump'ers. At least in terms of the dumb shit flying out of their mouths. The anti-Trump'ers are also randomly violent, though. It's unfortunate this clown had to be the one we elected to show the democrat party that they can't take the oval office via the subversion of the will of the primary voters, and to show the radical left that they can't take power through the threat of violence at political rallies, but all in all, I'm fairly certain the cost is well worth it.

Forum List

Back