🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse

These Trump pussies like Flash relish all the aggression and the insults handed out by the Orange Anus ...they sure start crying like little butt hurt trumpets WHEN THEY GET THE Trump treatment lol:

I didn't vote for Trump you moron so you are like all rabid Libtard dogs barking up the wrong tree, aren't you?

However, you get you news and all the hate against Trump that you post on this forum from sources like Comedy Central and Mother Jones so you don't exactly have much credibility do you?
There have been studies done that illustrated the news on Comedy Central is more accurate than Fox News PLUS... that viewers of the Daily Show are much more informed than viewers of Faux News.

There have been studies that says that Blacks are intellectually inferior to Whites.

You can say any stupid thing you want in a study. That don't mean it is accurate.

If you want to get your news from Comedy Central then go right ahead.

Just don't be all butt hurt when we ridicule you for your ignorance.
I read 3 newspapers a day and constantly watch news on the Telly. The ignorance is all yours sticking up for a know nothing, pathological lying
unfit psychologically unbalanced president. Anyone with half a brain and just listens to a two minute blurb of him speaking can tell he's just not right in the head.
You???? Can't discern a thing. Lol

Sounds like you need to get a job. You sound like you're just a garden variety layabout.

These Trump pussies like Flash relish all the aggression and the insults handed out by the Orange Anus ...they sure start crying like little butt hurt trumpets WHEN THEY GET THE Trump treatment lol:

I didn't vote for Trump you moron so you are like all rabid Libtard dogs barking up the wrong tree, aren't you?

However, you get you news and all the hate against Trump that you post on this forum from sources like Comedy Central and Mother Jones so you don't exactly have much credibility do you?
There have been studies done that illustrated the news on Comedy Central is more accurate than Fox News PLUS... that viewers of the Daily Show are much more informed than viewers of Faux News.
Bullshit, thoroughly debunked studies.

Fox News viewers are not stupid enough to go burn down their own neighborhoods because their candidate lost.
Which has nothing to do with what I said. Thanks for proving Trump whores really are the dimmest bulbs around..

Bullshit, thoroughly debunked studies.

Fox News viewers are not stupid enough to go burn down their own neighborhoods because their candidate lost.
Which has nothing to do with what I said. Thanks for proving Trump whores really are the dimmest bulbs around..
I figured you were literally illiterate before, but now I have absolute proof. Thanks.

The Deplorables are the dimmest bulbs and the worst people in the world.
Hands down.
I bet people get so excited to hear you're coming to a party.

You would be right because I'm a truth teller and a hell of a lot of fun. You are neither.

Oh yeah, you seem like you're a hoot.
I don't suffer fools gladly..
You are a fool.

But at least you are no less of a fool than anyone else on your side in this forum.

There have been studies that says that Blacks are intellectually inferior to Whites.

You can say any stupid thing you want in a study. That don't mean it is accurate.

I read 3 newspapers a day and constantly watch news on the Telly. The ignorance is all yours sticking up for a know nothing, pathological lying
unfit psychologically unbalanced president. Anyone with half a brain and just listens to a two minute blurb of him speaking can tell he's just not right in the head.

Interesting choice of words you have there. Is Trump not your president because yours is Theresa May? Hmm?

[Q

I didn't vote for Trump so I don't fall into that category according to you.

You stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats that voted for that dishonest, corrupt and incompetent Crooked Hillary bitch and that Obama asshole pretty well establishes you lack of credibility on commenting on the intelligence of others when it comes to the voting booth.

It takes a real lack of intelligence to vote for a corrupt bitch that violated security requirements that basically ran on a platform to increase taxes, demonize the NRA, have open borders, continue with Obamacare, kiss the ass of the environmental wackos, grow the size of government and bring in a million goddamn Muslims, doesn't it?

Sounds like you need to get a job. You sound like you're just a garden variety layabout.
I don't need a job I retired early because I made good investments and had a lucrative career. You, on the other hand.... lmao

I don't need a job I retired early because I made good investments and had a lucrative career. You, on the other hand.... lmao

Oh lookie.. we got us an internet millionaire!!!

:lmao:

The Deplorables are the dimmest bulbs and the worst people in the world.
Hands down.

You would be right because I'm a truth teller and a hell of a lot of fun. You are neither.

You are a fool.

But at least you are no less of a fool than anyone else on your side in this forum.
Hey I wasn't conned by a pathologically liar who said he'd defeat ISIS in a month and repeal and replace the ACA on DAY ONE.
That would be you Trump whores that got conned.

Why didn't you burn down your invisible mansion when Trump won then?

All the Democrat retards are doing it.

You are a fool.

Hey I wasn't conned by a pathologically liar who said he'd defeat ISIS in a month and repeal and replace the ACA on DAY ONE.
That would be you Trump whores that got conned.
I wish I could actually show you just a glimpse of how fucked up a Hillary run America would be.

Why didn't you burn down your invisible mansion when Trump won then?

All the Democrat retards are doing it.

what are you blathering about, troll?

as for "retards", that would be the white trash who were stupid enough to vote for the orange sociopath

With every passing post it's extremely obvious why the supporters of this international joke of a president are people on earth.

Forum List

Back