Trump Supporters Are the Absolute Worse

[Q

Keep deluding yourself moron. For every one of those, there are two who are the opposite.
There are more of us than you. 3 million more. Never forget that..[/QUOTE]

We Conservatives will never forget that there are a lot of uneducated low information greedy welfare queens in this country that vote with their ass instead of their brain. Those shitheads, combined with the illegal aliens, do constitute a formidable challenge to liberty.

vile (and sometimes rather immature) protestors? I'll wait while you post another of your snap shot views of Trump and prove my point to my inquiry.
You sound like you need a tissue...do you realize that Trump ran a campaign to demonize and insult and offend anyone who does not hail him as King ..are you that unaware that you do not realize intolerance offense and domination are the Trump Stock in trade ...get real Rube boy...sad weak ...
Violence Committed Against Women by Trump Supporters

This Map Tracks Hate Crimes Committed By Donald Trump Supporters

Yes, and he won because of it.

This thread is the kind of stupidity that happens when liberal heads explode.
This thread is a testament to the boneheads who were easily manipulated by a carnival barker.

Keep deluding yourself moron. For every one of those, there are two who are the opposite.
More like two...hundred.

People like a politician who does what he says he will do. They have never seen that before. They also like a leader who loves this country and they haven't seen that for 8 years. Personally I don't like everything Trump is doing but I know I can't get exactly what I want. Most of what he is doing is good stuff so far. I thing there are a LOT of Americans who only voted for him because Hillary is such a corrupt bitch and now they are pretty happy with what they got.

CNN: Trump Team Gave Russians "Thumbs Up" to Release Hillary Smears
CNN: Trump Team Gave Russians "Thumbs Up" to Release Hillary Smears
Kevin Drum Mar. 22, 2017 9:22 PM

The FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign, US officials told CNN....The FBI is now reviewing that information, which includes human intelligence, travel, business and phone records and accounts of in-person meetings.

....One law enforcement official said the information in hand suggests "people connected to the campaign were in contact and it appeared they were giving the thumbs up to release information when it was ready." But other U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial.

Apparently this is all "raising suspicions" among counterintelligence officers about ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.

If everything we've heard today is true, members of the Trump team were (a) in frequent contact with the Russians to coordinate the release of smears against Hillary Clinton, and (b) in frequent contact with some other group of people who were under surveillance for...something. What busy beavers!

CNN: Trump team gave Russians "thumbs up" to release Hillary smears

Even if this is true, show us where it is illegal.

This thread is a testament to the boneheads who were easily manipulated by a carnival barker.

There are more of us than you. 3 million more. Never forget that..

Still not enough though is it? Not only did we win but we crushed you. We won the WH and took seats away from you in the House and Senate. Never forget that.

Your side was brought to light in glorious living color in the video from the op. Were you afraid to watch it?
Afraid of looking in the mirror?

California is going down.

You have nothing.

Still not enough though is it? Not only did we win but we crushed you. We won the WH and took seats away from you in the House and Senate. Never forget that.
All it took was Trump working with Putin and Assange and Comey lying that Hillary was under investigation when she wasn't.
The orange cheeto is an illegitimate president and everybody knows this.

Who said this...
" Vladimir Putin if you can find the 30,000 emails of Hillary's, release them.
There has NEVER been a more traitorous treasonous candidate in the history of this nation.
But since he told you he was going to make America white again you let it ride.

You have nothing.
best economy in the nation you stupid fuck.

You have nothing.
Most overrated state in the nation.

But not for long.

vile (and sometimes rather immature) protestors? I'll wait while you post another of your snap shot views of Trump and prove my point to my inquiry.
You sound like you need a tissue...do you realize that Trump ran a campaign to demonize and insult and offend anyone who does not hail him as King ..are you that unaware that you do not realize intolerance offense and domination are the Trump Stock in trade ...get real Rube boy...sad weak ...

Wow. So you admit Trump won with many that commit hate crimes or those that advocate it.
Wow..

All it took was Trump working with Putin and Assange and Comey lying that Hillary was under investigation when she wasn't.

Who said this...
There has NEVER been a more traitorous treasonous candidate in the history of this nation.

Lol, we have always known you are an idiot, with each post you prove us right.

You have nothing.
Most overrated state in the nation.

But not for long.
Lmao..
As soon as the republicans were kicked to the curb in CA their economy skyrocketed.
Facts seem to elude you... oh right look who I'm talking to, someone that supports a fact free prez.

You have nothing.
IMG_6400.jpg

Who said this...

Lol, we have always known you are an idiot, with each post you prove us right.
Translation: I know you're right with your facts so all I can do is lob insults and cry.

Wow. So you admit Trump won with many that commit hate crimes or those that advocate it.
Wow..
Why isn't there a map of hate crimes committed by Hillary supporters? Could it be that your site is nothing more than Democrat propaganda?

There have been studies that says that Blacks are intellectually inferior to Whites.

You can say any stupid thing you want in a study. That don't mean it is accurate.

If you want to get your news from Comedy Central then go right ahead.

Just don't be all butt hurt when we ridicule you for your ignorance.
I read 3 newspapers a day and constantly watch news on the Telly. The ignorance is all yours sticking up for a know nothing, pathological lying
unfit psychologically unbalanced president. Anyone with half a brain and just listens to a two minute blurb of him speaking can tell he's just not right in the head.
You???? Can't discern a thing. Lol

Sounds like you need to get a job. You sound like you're just a garden variety layabout.
I don't need a job I retired early because I made good investments and had a lucrative career. You, on the other hand.... lmao
Why didn't you burn down your invisible mansion when Trump won then?

All the Democrat retards are doing it.

what are you blathering about, troll?

as for "retards", that would be the white trash who were stupid enough to vote for the orange sociopath

I see Democrats reaching across the aisle, and reaching out in a dedicated "Hearts and Minds" effort.

jillian and Reasonable are paving the way in drawing people over to their side!

/sarcasm

You have nothing.
View attachment 118153
You always know you've entered a fact free zone when you come across a deplorable.
California economy surges to No. 6 in global rankings

Forum List

Back