Trump supporters clean up 50 tons of garbage in neglected democrat city

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Conservative activist Scott Presler organized over 200 volunteers, mostly Trump supporters, in an effort to help clean the neglected Democrat cities where Americans are suffering in unsanitary conditions.

Trump Supporters Clean Up 50 Tons Of Garbage In Neglected Democrat City

It's amazing how many think this shit is a conspiracy tooo... lmfao Shows how truly retarded society is today proves just how low the IQ's are.......

I guess I will never know what city was neglected. They didn't mention it and demanded subscription to find out. :dunno:

Democrats are too lazy to think up a platform. Why should anyone think they could clean up after themselves?

I guess I will never know what city was neglected. They didn't mention it and demanded subscription to find out. :dunno:

That's total BS why because i've watched them for 17 yrs. lol

Last edited:
Presler Said After Baltimore They Were Headed To L.A.
Well, There They Are
This Time A Homeless Camp Where People Live In It

We all know what environmentalists Trump and his supporters are!
He's sabotaged the EPA with polluting industry heads, and stricken down every clean air and water reg he could.

Filthy ****bag should be impeached on that alone.

`

We all know what environmentalists Trump and his supporters are!
He's sabotaged the EPA with polluting industry heads, and stricken down every clean air and water reg he could.

Filthy ****bag should be impeached on that alone.

`
Hey, abu, you are afak-in' moron. Congratulations!

I know what I saw. It said "subscribe today". The last time I touched a button like that, I wound up with popups that followed me all over the internet and visits me frequently even on my homepage. I'm never subscribing to anything else online like that again. And I'd sure like to know how to get rid of the popups that (1) popup up to 80 times in sequence (2) silence anything I'm listening to on Youtube (3) interferes with me scrolling up and down on whatever page at USMB and anywhere else I go online. (4) Makes my online life hell on earth.

You calling me on BS will not change me from ever following another of your posts to wherever you send me that says "subscribe" That's a bad word online imho. And the last time I succumbed has made my online life a misery rather than a place I'd care to be. What in the hell did I ever do to you to get a mouthoff like that!

I know what I saw. It said "subscribe today". The last time I touched a button like that, I wound up with popups that followed me all over the internet and visits me frequently even on my homepage. I'm never subscribing to anything else online like that again. And I'd sure like to know how to get rid of the popups that (1) popup up to 80 times in sequence (2) silence anything I'm listening to on Youtube (3) interferes with me scrolling up and down on whatever page at USMB and anywhere else I go online. (4) Makes my online life hell on earth.

You calling me on BS will not change me from ever following another of your posts to wherever you send me that says "subscribe" That's a bad word online imho. And the last time I succumbed has made my online life a misery rather than a place I'd care to be. What in the hell did I ever do to you to get a mouthoff like that!
What are you using to access the Internet?
Desktop phone tablet laptop

standard home computer, hp

standard home computer, hp
What OS are you running

Forum List

Back