Trump supporters.....he speaks like me...LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump supporters could give a damn about what the man does, as long as he speaks in fork tongue, they good!! So lets put this thing in prospective:

He speaks like me:

Which means, he lies, he talks a lot of shit but never backs it up, he lies, he says shit that don't make sense, he lies, he bullies mf with body guards to protect him, he lies.....and this man is the voice of white america????? You better believe it!! Punks, bull shitters and cowards...pretty much sums up white Trump supporters

You know, a week ago, I might have dismaying-ly agreed with you...but after watching some of the main stream media showed leading up to the 100 days....where they interviewed many Trump supporters, mostly just every day people in rural areas, and they truly did not show themselves to be "just like Trump", it was a surprise to me....and they do still support him, but not for all of his evil characteristics that I SEE EVERY DAY, but for some sort of delusion that for the life of me, I can not understand...???

This board has a lot of posters that are just like Pres. Trump, or at least pretend to be "the deplorables", behind their computer screens....but the every day white folk that the media interviewed were not like Trump, they truly were not...they simply are being mislead imo....which seemed uncharacteristic of what I would have imagined these people could be....how could they be so mislead? The whole thing is baffling??? Regardless, they showed no signs, or most showed no signs of being as deplorable as President Trump imo

Many of the supporters at rallies are probably just like him...

Trump supporters could give a damn about what the man does, as long as he speaks in fork tongue, they good!! So lets put this thing in prospective:

He speaks like me:

Which means, he lies, he talks a lot of shit but never backs it up, he lies, he says shit that don't make sense, he lies, he bullies mf with body guards to protect him, he lies.....and this man is the voice of white america????? You better believe it!! Punks, bull shitters and cowards...pretty much sums up white Trump supporters

Wow! That is the leading contender for the Weakest Strawman of the Year award.

1eb003cd19768a369082c35dd95c-yokels.jpg

Forum List

Back