Trump supporters; what would get you to turn against him?

Trump already said he wasn't firing Mewler. You're falling for fake news and getting your panties in a bundle over another nothing burger. JS

How do Obama supporters feel about his dealings with Hezzbolla/Iran shennanigans?

Oh, is this the part where we start pointing at other people and saying, "What about ..." ?

I love that part.

I seem to recall eight years of BBBUUUTTT BOOOOSH!!!!!

The difference is, when Bush left, the U.S. economy was in shambles.

When Obama left, it was looking pretty damn good, all things considered.

Obama inherited a lump of coal from Bush that turned into a diamond under his watch (how much of that was him is up for debate), and he gave that diamond to Trump. Who promptly shat all over Obama as means of showing his gratitude.

So it's hard to take "but Obama" seriously when Trump actually inherited a pretty sweet thing from Obama.

Hands you a tissue for that O ring around your mouth

Ears was a disaster

If he turned out to be a tax cheat?

If he actually did shoot someone on Fifth Ave. in broad daylight?

If irrefutable proof turned up that he is a serial rapist?

If he was caught on camera/tape trash-talking his gullible supporters?

What would it actually take for you to be like, "maybe this guy wasn't the best choice for president"?

Because I know you'd love it if he fired Mueller (not directly, mind you) disbanded the FBI, and declared himself Emperor for Life, despite that running entirely contrary to the ideals the U.S. was founded upon.

If he ever said ... "You didn't build that." ... I might think about withdrawing my support.

How do Obama supporters feel about his dealings with Hezzbolla/Iran shennanigans?

Oh, is this the part where we start pointing at other people and saying, "What about ..." ?

I love that part.

Obama inherited a lump of coal from Bush that turned into a diamond under his watch (how much of that was him is up for debate), and he gave that diamond to Trump. Who promptly shat all over Obama as means of showing his gratitude.

So it's hard to take "but Obama" seriously when Trump actually inherited a pretty sweet thing from Obama.

Ears was a disaster

My opinion has nothing to do with it. The economy was in a much better place when Obama left compared to Bush. Don't take my word for it; ask any economist. Any economist in the world will tell you the same.

review.png

What would it actually take for you to be like, "maybe this guy wasn't the best choice for president"?

Because I know you'd love it if he fired Mueller (not directly, mind you) disbanded the FBI, and declared himself Emperor for Life, despite that running entirely contrary to the ideals the U.S. was founded upon.
If he had sex with Nancy Pelosi.

I love that part.

Ears was a disaster

My opinion has nothing to do with it. The economy was in a much better place when Obama left compared to Bush. Don't take my word for it; ask any economist. Any economist in the world will tell you the same.

Better but still anemic

I love that part.

Diamond? Maybe a shit grade brown industrial diamond used in sandpaper.

Trump already said he wasn't firing Mewler. You're falling for fake news and getting your panties in a bundle over another nothing burger. JS

What the fuck is a "nothing burger"?

Anyway, I'd love it if he "fired Mueller". It would finally force the republicans to do something about the blowhard in chief ... or be destroyed.

I love that part.

Ahm that's racist

I love that part.

Ears was a disaster

Did you know that there are only two economists in the entire world who really know how things work?

They disagree.

I love that part.

What was looking good? Stagnant growth, terrorists multiplying like rabbits, and race relations set back 50 years. Obama belongs with Muhammad in Dantes Hell with his guts hanging out too.

I love that part.

You keep forgetting: The Bush-era recession was the result of the housing and mortgage crisis, which lies in the laps of the Democrats. If GW could be held accountable for anything, it's being too weak to get the Dems under control.

And there there was 9/11. That also had alot to do with the recession. True, Obama did "inherit" that. But even after 8 years in office, his policies did very little to fix anything, except for his Federal Reserve's policies that artificially-inflated the stock market.

Obama was in no way responsible for the amazing upswing we're seeing under Trump. His Marxist-leaning failed policies have done nothing but keep this country in a state of stagnation for 8 years, made it a less safe country to live in, and caused major divisions between people of different racial, social, and economic backgrounds.

I love that part.

Ahm that's racist

Don't know much about diamonds, huh? I thought they were a girl's best friend.

Is this where we pretend Trump is doing a poor job and we error-ed?

Right wing idiots on here have joined the Trump CULT.......when you're a cult member, (and of very low intelligence to start out with,) NOTHING can turn you from one idol....except maybe another idol (perhaps like a David Duke?)

Last edited:

I love that part.

You keep forgetting: The Bush-era recession was the result of the housing and mortgage crisis, which lies in the laps of the Democrats. If GW could be held accountable for anything, it's being too weak to get the Dems under control.

And there there was 9/11. That also had alot to do with the recession. True, Obama did "inherit" that. But even after 8 years in office, his policies did very little to fix anything, except for his Federal Reserve's policies that artificially-inflated the stock market.

Obama was in no way responsible for the amazing upswing we're seeing under Trump. His Marxist-leaning failed policies have done nothing but keep this country in a state of stagnation for 8 years, made it a less safe country to live in, and caused major divisions between people of different racial, social, and economic backgrounds.

I neither give Bush all the blame for 2008 nor give Obama all the credit for the recovery.

But most people are simpletons. They know Bush was there for 2008, so they blame him.

Regardless, it's true that Obama got dealt a shit hand and Trump got dealt a decent hand. Therefore "what about Bush" and "what about Obama" are not equivalent.

I love that part.

Ahm that's racist

Don't know much about diamonds, huh? I thought they were a girl's best friend.

But you said he was a brown one.

I love diamonds. Any luck I'll have a new one Monday

Last edited:

I love that part.

Not even that. Obama has all the brilliance of a lump of coal. Only one step better than burning cow turds for fuel.

Forum List

Back