Trump supporters; what would get you to turn against him?

An equally good question is what would it take for the Trump critics to support him? What if he doesn't fire Mueller which I don't think he has any intention of doing? What if all these investigations and probes find no evidence of collusion with Russia or that he tried to obstruct justice by firng Comey? What if his policies work and help the economy and the middle class? What would it take for you to admit Trump knows what he is doing and is not the evil monster so many portray him as?

The hate is too deeply imbedded, they'll never cave

An equally good question is what would it take for the Trump critics to support him? What if he doesn't fire Mueller which I don't think he has any intention of doing? What if all these investigations and probes find no evidence of collusion with Russia or that he tried to obstruct justice by firng Comey? What if his policies work and help the economy and the middle class? What would it take for you to admit Trump knows what he is doing and is not the evil monster so many portray him as?

If all that happened, AND he started acting like a decent human being, let alone a real president? Shit, I might even vote for him.

As it stands, we expect better behavior out of a McDonalds fry cook than the President of the United States.

If he had sex with Nancy Pelosi.
He's too busy having sex with Vladimir...

Seriously? How much longer can you leftists play that silly kabuki theater? Even though there has been not a shred of evident to support your silly idea that Trump somehow "colluded" with Russia to win the election, do you really still believe that?

Will you still be checking under your bed and in your closet for Russians, when you're old and in the nursing home?

Exactly... Hillary rigged the DNC nomination..she was the Messiah heir .to the the wH ...and the OP makes a thread saying he is done crying...

What does that even mean?

What "shit hand"? He had everything he needed to bring this country out of a recession: The Presidency, the House, the Senate, and million of slavish followers who would have jumped off a cliff had he requested.

And what did he do? He blew $10 trillion dollar on nothing. He failed to pass any legislative gun-control. His Middle East policy gave rise to the most violent radical Islamic faction the world has ever seen. He weakened our military, strengthened our enemies, insulted our allies, and made America the laughingstock of the world.
That's funny.

I read this post and it wasn't until I read the name of the poster that I understood the post really wasn't about trump.

If all that happened, AND he started acting like a decent human being, let alone a real president? Shit, I might even vote for him.

What's a decent president to you that doesn't call out all your faults ?

The fake liberal media and the Democratic Party want Trump to fire Mueller.. Trump's just laughing at them, he knows they got nothing... :coffee: .. and their showing their hand as merely desperate.

Trump is da Man!!! ..... :cool:

I'm not tired of winning. I'm just tired.

Translation~ tired of crying?

What are you tried of? Not being able to make America into Europe?

What are you tired of?

Explain..

Education being lower on the totem pole of priorities than making bombs to blow up foreigners, for starters.

The battle of the sexes. I'm fucking sick of it. I wish we could just listen to each other, help each other, and stop making everything a man vs. woman issue.

Race playing such a key role in the national discussion.

People loving to talk about problems but never having any solutions.

Most of all, I'm tired of all the lies. Lies, lies, lies. That's all you'll ever get out of the people in Washington, including Trump.

One of these days, the bottle is going to blow. People are going to get hurt. And I'm going to smile and say to myself, "Good. They fucking deserved it."

Education is no business of the federal government. Stop worrying about it except in your state.

If he turned out to be a tax cheat?

If he actually did shoot someone on Fifth Ave. in broad daylight?

If irrefutable proof turned up that he is a serial rapist?

If he was caught on camera/tape trash-talking his gullible supporters?

What would it actually take for you to be like, "maybe this guy wasn't the best choice for president"?

Because I know you'd love it if he fired Mueller (not directly, mind you) disbanded the FBI, and declared himself Emperor for Life, despite that running entirely contrary to the ideals the U.S. was founded upon.
I think you misunderstand Trump loyalty. Most of the people you call Trump loyalists are really just hillary anti loyalists.

You see, trump was something fresh, something new, and wasn't tainted by the funk of establishment garb. In other words, he wasn't a politician, and that is what they were looking for.

Most of these people are good people, and not the hate mongering anti (insert phrase here) people. Most of them abide by the rule of law, and want their government to do the same. I would imagine all the stereotype behavior you see here on usmb is probably just a lot of them toying with you.

Myself, I'm not loyal to any particular person, but, rather, to their integrity to the office they hold. If they come up with any concrete evidence of Trump wrong doing, if he indeed has been proven to have commuted crimes for which removal from office was the answer, of be the first to say he needs to go. I can only speak for myself, but I have a hunch most true conservatives would probably feel the same.

Sent using Tapatalk

If I were president, you know how many Tweets I'd put out in a year? One for every major holiday, and they'd be two to three words each; "Happy Easter", "Happy Thanksgiving", "Merry Christmas", etc.

I certainly wouldn't be using it to attack people like a schoolyard bully or lie my ass off to a bunch of people who worship me.

You would almost never actually see me talking if I were president. Would it be the most exciting administration? No, it would be a fucking boring 4-8 years. But at the very least, people would think of me as someone who is above the fray.

Not the equivalent of a dumb, drunken thug beating on people three weight classes below him.

What are you tired of?

Explain..

Education being lower on the totem pole of priorities than making bombs to blow up foreigners, for starters.

The battle of the sexes. I'm fucking sick of it. I wish we could just listen to each other, help each other, and stop making everything a man vs. woman issue.

Most of all, I'm tired of all the lies. Lies, lies, lies. That's all you'll ever get out of the people in Washington, including Trump.

One of these days, the bottle is going to blow. People are going to get hurt. And I'm going to smile and say to myself, "Good. They fucking deserved it."

It takes a good education to work in a defense plant. I'm just sayin'.

The "battle of the sexes" was a Democrat idea.How do you think they get the large part of the female vote" But creating division between the sexes.

The only people bringing up "race" are those on the left. I couldn't give two fucks what color you are.

The time for worthless talk is over. Now we are seeing real solutions, thanks to Donald trump.

The majority of lies being told in this country, have come from the left, their party, and their media. Donald Trump made campaign promises and for the most part, he is keeping them one at a time.

The bottle has blown. And if you're hurt about it, well we spent 8 years trying to warn you what would happen.

Trump supporters; what would get you to turn against him?

A lot more than some jerk like you repeating fake news stories from CNN.

What are you tired of?

Explain..

It takes a good education to work in a defense plant. I'm just sayin'.

The "battle of the sexes" was a Democrat idea.How do you think they get the large part of the female vote" But creating division between the sexes.

The only people bringing up "race" are those on the left. I couldn't give two fucks what color you are.

The time for worthless talk is over. Now we are seeing real solutions, thanks to Donald trump.

The majority of lies being told in this country, have come from the left, their party, and their media. Donald Trump made campaign promises and for the most part, he is keeping them one at a time.

The bottle has blown. And if you're hurt about it, well we spent 8 years trying to warn you what would happen.

Just because I don't like Donald Trump does not mean I'm a fan of the democratic party or the left. We need to stop making assumptions like that about each other.

As it stands, we expect better behavior out of a McDonalds fry cook than the President of the United States.
A decent human being a real President? That’s rather subjective when people say that it sounds like they are looking for any reason not to support someone.

If I were president, you know how many Tweets I'd put out in a year? One for every major holiday, and they'd be two to three words each; "Happy Easter", "Happy Thanksgiving", "Merry Christmas", etc.

I certainly wouldn't be using it to attack people like a schoolyard bully or lie my ass off to a bunch of people who worship me.

You would almost never actually see me talking if I were president. Would it be the most exciting administration? No, it would be a fucking boring 4-8 years. But at the very least, people would think of me as someone who is above the fray.

Not the equivalent of a dumb, drunken thug beating on people three weight classes below him.
I agree with this 100%. One of the things that has always bothered me about Trump is that he is not very "presidential". He does make some questionable tweets. We're I in his inner circle, his cell phone would mysteriously become lost...

However, most people were looking for a president who was unconventional...though I'm not sure this was the unconventional they were looking for lol.

Sent using Tapatalk

Kid word of advice.. you do know your posting on a message board of 40~80 year old conservative guys and girls..we can rip you apart with our knowledge and wisdom..stick to the kiddie sites ..

A decent human being a real President? That’s rather subjective when people say that it sounds like they are looking for any reason not to support someone.

No, it's pretty easy, actually. Lead by example and treat people with respect. And if they aren't worthy of respect, avoid them, or have your subordinates deal with them. They are beneath you.

Not hard at all. Not at all much to expect from the leader of the fucking country, to be someone I wouldn't mind living next door to (please, don't take this literally; I'd love to be rich enough to live next door to Trump).

I agree with this 100%. One of the things that has always bothered me about Trump is that he is not very "presidential". He does make some questionable tweets. We're I in his inner circle, his cell phone would mysteriously become lost...

However, most people were looking for a president who was unconventional...though I'm not sure this was the unconventional they were looking for lol.

Sent using Tapatalk

Translation~ you are to bothered stuffing your fat face at McDonald's then bothering to write what you feel.

Forum List

Back