Trump supporters; what would get you to turn against him?

An equally good question is what would it take for the Trump critics to support him? What if he doesn't fire Mueller which I don't think he has any intention of doing? What if all these investigations and probes find no evidence of collusion with Russia or that he tried to obstruct justice by firng Comey? What if his policies work and help the economy and the middle class? What would it take for you to admit Trump knows what he is doing and is not the evil monster so many portray him as?

If all that happened, AND he started acting like a decent human being, let alone a real president? Shit, I might even vote for him.

As it stands, we expect better behavior out of a McDonalds fry cook than the President of the United States.

Kid word of advice.. you do know your posting on a message board of 40~80 year old conservative guys and girls..we can rip you apart with our knowledge and wisdom..stick to the kiddie sites ..

Um, okay? Wisdom and knowledge? Haven't seen a whole lot of that around here. Lots of conspiracy theories and hate-mongering though.

There are a few people on here whose opinions I respect, even if I don't like everything they have to say. I don't know you at all, though.

If he turned out to be a tax cheat?

If he actually did shoot someone on Fifth Ave. in broad daylight?

If irrefutable proof turned up that he is a serial rapist?

If he was caught on camera/tape trash-talking his gullible supporters?

What would it actually take for you to be like, "maybe this guy wasn't the best choice for president"?

Because I know you'd love it if he fired Mueller (not directly, mind you) disbanded the FBI, and declared himself Emperor for Life, despite that running entirely contrary to the ideals the U.S. was founded upon.

If he supported the Communist democrats in anything.

democrats are vile traitors engaged in a civil war against the nation. Siding with them would definitely turn me against Trump.

An equally good question is what would it take for the Trump critics to support him? What if he doesn't fire Mueller which I don't think he has any intention of doing? What if all these investigations and probes find no evidence of collusion with Russia or that he tried to obstruct justice by firng Comey? What if his policies work and help the economy and the middle class? What would it take for you to admit Trump knows what he is doing and is not the evil monster so many portray him as?

If all that happened, AND he started acting like a decent human being, let alone a real president? Shit, I might even vote for him.

What's a decent president to you that doesn't call out all your faults ?

If I were president, you know how many Tweets I'd put out in a year? One for every major holiday, and they'd be two to three words each; "Happy Easter", "Happy Thanksgiving", "Merry Christmas", etc.

I certainly wouldn't be using it to attack people like a schoolyard bully or lie my ass off to a bunch of people who worship me.

You would almost never actually see me talking if I were president. Would it be the most exciting administration? No, it would be a fucking boring 4-8 years. But at the very least, people would think of me as someone who is above the fray.

Not the equivalent of a dumb, drunken thug beating on people three weight classes below him.
I agree with this 100%. One of the things that has always bothered me about Trump is that he is not very "presidential". He does make some questionable tweets. We're I in his inner circle, his cell phone would mysteriously become lost...

However, most people were looking for a president who was unconventional...though I'm not sure this was the unconventional they were looking for lol.

Sent using Tapatalk

Translation~ you are to bothered stuffing your fat face at McDonald's then bothering to write what you feel.
Actually, it's firehouse subs...but other than that, you are spot on lol. That's pretty good guessing :)

Sent using Tapatalk

As it stands, we expect better behavior out of a McDonalds fry cook than the President of the United States.
A decent human being a real President? That’s rather subjective when people say that it sounds like they are looking for any reason not to support someone.

No, it's pretty easy, actually. Lead by example and treat people with respect. And if they aren't worthy of respect, avoid them, or have your subordinates deal with them. They are beneath you.

Not hard at all. Not at all much to expect from the leader of the fucking country, to be someone I wouldn't mind living next door to (please, don't take this literally; I'd love to be rich enough to live next door to Trump).

Trump is he is telling the world to fuck off.

Now do you want a pussy president like Obama who sucks dick or strong leaders like Trump and UN ambassador Nikki ?

A decent human being a real President? That’s rather subjective when people say that it sounds like they are looking for any reason not to support someone.

No, it's pretty easy, actually. Lead by example and treat people with respect. And if they aren't worthy of respect, avoid them, or have your subordinates deal with them. They are beneath you.

Not hard at all. Not at all much to expect from the leader of the fucking country, to be someone I wouldn't mind living next door to (please, don't take this literally; I'd love to be rich enough to live next door to Trump).

Trump is he is telling the world to fuck off.

Now do you want a pussy president like Obama who sucks dick or strong leaders like Trump and UN ambassador Nikki ?

Telling the world to fuck off is a horrible idea.

About stuffing fat face that is...im trying to be good and lose weight, but it's so hard! So many good foods out There! I'm working on it though :D

Sent using Tapatalk

What's a decent president to you that doesn't call out all your faults ?

If I were president, you know how many Tweets I'd put out in a year? One for every major holiday, and they'd be two to three words each; "Happy Easter", "Happy Thanksgiving", "Merry Christmas", etc.

I certainly wouldn't be using it to attack people like a schoolyard bully or lie my ass off to a bunch of people who worship me.

You would almost never actually see me talking if I were president. Would it be the most exciting administration? No, it would be a fucking boring 4-8 years. But at the very least, people would think of me as someone who is above the fray.

Not the equivalent of a dumb, drunken thug beating on people three weight classes below him.
I agree with this 100%. One of the things that has always bothered me about Trump is that he is not very "presidential". He does make some questionable tweets. We're I in his inner circle, his cell phone would mysteriously become lost...

However, most people were looking for a president who was unconventional...though I'm not sure this was the unconventional they were looking for lol.

Sent using Tapatalk

Translation~ you are to bothered stuffing your fat face at McDonald's then bothering to write what you feel.
Actually, it's firehouse subs...but other than that, you are spot on lol. That's pretty good guessing :)

Sent using Tapatalk

You think I didn't know?
No guess I can figure you posters out in a heartbeat.. been on here over 25 years.

What would it actually take for you to be like, "maybe this guy wasn't the best choice for president"?

Because I know you'd love it if he fired Mueller (not directly, mind you) disbanded the FBI, and declared himself Emperor for Life, despite that running entirely contrary to the ideals the U.S. was founded upon.
I think you misunderstand Trump loyalty. Most of the people you call Trump loyalists are really just hillary anti loyalists.

Haters, bigots and xenophobes seem to make up the 30-something percent of the base. That's all I see from the deplorables. They are akin to the scoundrels on the extreme left. I've never cared what these sorts believe or have to say and likely never will. Since the Orange clown rigged the election to garner a win for their 'team', they've got nothing more to bring to the table. I did not vote for the Clinton-branded cheating candidate either.

You see, trump was something fresh, something new, and wasn't tainted by the funk of establishment garb. In other words, he wasn't a politician, and that is what they were looking for.

So the bar was so low you elected a slimy second-tier con man reality show host, dropping it into the dirt. Bravo. Orange was a shiny turd decades ago and nothing's changed.

Most of these people are good people, and not the hate mongering anti (insert phrase here) people. Most of them abide by the rule of law, and want their government to do the same. I would imagine all the stereotype behavior you see here on usmb is probably just a lot of them toying with you.

Perhaps. I regard some here as I would animals in a zoo.

Myself, I'm not loyal to any particular person, but, rather, to their integrity to the office they hold.

Orange is the polar opposite of integrity.

If they come up with any concrete evidence of Trump wrong doing, if he indeed has been proven to have commuted crimes for which removal from office was the answer, of be the first to say he needs to go. I can only speak for myself, but I have a hunch most true conservatives would probably feel the same.

Sent using Tapatalk

Well sure, but we should do this with all politicians, regardless of party affiliation.

About stidding my fat face that is...im trying to be good and lose weight, but it's so hard! So many good foods out There! I'm working on it though :D

Sent using Tapatalk

Yes your fat and lonely..

(Wear good shoes , you might get laid tonight by Betsy the cow)

Now back to the subject..

The fake liberal media and the Democratic Party want Trump to fire Mueller.. Trump's just laughing at them, he knows they got nothing... :coffee: .. and their showing their hand as merely desperate.

This thread is a prime example of fake news...

Reading the OP and liberal comments I only think one thing

tumblr_m3ibs7v5yt1rup5moo1_500_ob7e50.gif

The fake liberal media and the Democratic Party want Trump to fire Mueller.. Trump's just laughing at them, he knows they got nothing... :coffee: .. and their showing their hand as merely desperate.

This thread is a prime example of fake news...

Reading the OP and liberal comments I only think one thing

View attachment 167537

Wisdom and knowledge.

Okay. Clearly you're not the one to look to for either. Thanks for your, er, "insight". And Merry Christmas.

set up a shadow govt. to overthrow the duly elected president of the United States?

Well, WHO could argue with this erudite and well documented and easily proven allegation.....?????

(Do these right wing morons breed more morons??....Gee, I hope they're sterile....LOL)

Respect is a two way street if someone shows you disrespect and you let it go they will continue to do so. I think Trump spends to much time getting into it with what are irrelevant people but I also understand why he does it part of it is his experience with the NY tabloid media earlier in his life and he saw what happened to John McCain and Mitt Romney and their Presidential bids where they constantly turned the other cheeck and tried to act Presidential and it cost them as they let others define them. I wish Trump would spend less time on twitter responding to stuff from the likes of Rosie O' Donnell and Joy Behar but I can tolerate it if he gets things done and overall in his first year as President and being someone who never held any elected before I would say he has doen a decent job.

He'd have to turn into a Democrat.

Man, you are about as sharp as a bowling ball.

Respect is a two way street if someone shows you disrespect and you let it go they will continue to do so. I think Trump spends to much time getting into it with what are irrelevant people but I also understand why he does it part of it is his experience with the NY tabloid media earlier in his life and he saw what happened to John McCain and Mitt Romney and their Presidential bids where they constantly turned the other cheeck and tried to act Presidential and it cost them as they let others define them. I wish Trump would spend less time on twitter responding to stuff from the likes of Rosie O' Donnell and Joy Behar but I can tolerate it if he gets things done and overall in his first year as President and being someone who never held any elected before I would say he has doen a decent job.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, and I appreciate the measured response.

Forum List

Back