Trump supporters; why are you so angry?

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?
This may be a couple of things.
Some people have a low tolerance for stupidity. Some are just plants.
You see, what the left specializes in is instigating a confrontation.
You spit in someone's face in order to solicit a violent reaction.
It's a classic communist tactic.

AND THEN, act as though the person you provoked, is the bad guy because of his anger.

John, we are on to you, and we aren't playing by your asshole rules anymore.

THe more you try, the more push back you will get.

You act like a fucking asshole, we will treat you like you deserve.
More of that anger.....an excellent example for what the OP is talking about.

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?
Youre angry because we laugh at the lefts pitiful crying all the time. Dont project your emotions on us. We are enjoying life while you angry lefties make troll threads like this. Relax, you are only going to have to deal with Trump for YEARS!!!!! :laugh:

???
Dude, relax. Quit getting angry over everything.

Haha. Nice try.
Yeah, kinda like your dumb OP, right? Nice try. :laugh:

The Trump message is predicated on the entitlement politics of white victimization. That white people are oppressed, victimized, and marginalized. And that Trump will make America Great again by making white people 'powerful' again.

The flip side of this message is that you have to make your target audience feel small, powerless and weak in order to convince them that you can make them large, powerful and strong.

Its the perception of weakness and victimization among Trump's core supporters that is the source of their anger. And Trump regularly feeds that anger for his political benefit. He's kinda a one trick pony in that regard.

But its a really good trick.

Last edited:
I also want to add that it makes sense for liberals to be angry. They have no power. Trump is in office, for God's sake. A guy who talks about grabbing women and kissing them without warning, who has stereotyped illegal immigrants as thugs and rapists, who has stacked his cabinet with ex-bankers.

Trump supporters don't have such reasons to be angry. They have their guy in the White House. They're getting what they want. What's your excuse for all the rage?

We have every reason to be pissed at the left wing media who repeatedly report fake news.

You could just ... not watch it?

So you're okay with the media spreading propaganda?
How fascist of you.
Haven't we had to put up with it with parts of the media, FOX and Breitbart, etc. for quite a while?

Youre angry because we laugh at the lefts pitiful crying all the time. Dont project your emotions on us. We are enjoying life while you angry lefties make troll threads like this. Relax, you are only going to have to deal with Trump for YEARS!!!!! :laugh:

???
Dude, relax. Quit getting angry over everything.

Haha. Nice try.
Yeah, kinda like your dumb OP, right? Nice try. :laugh:

Nice try buddy .Haha!

The Trump message is predicated on the entitlement politics of white victimihood. That white people are oppressed, victimized, and marginalized. And that Trump will make America Great again by making white people 'powerful' again.

The flip side of this message is that you have to make your target audience feel small, powerless and weak in order to convince them that you can make them large, powerful and strong.

Its the perception of weakness and victimization among Trump's core supporters that is the source of their anger. And Trump regularly feeds that anger for his political benefit. He's kinda a one trick pony in that regard.

But its a really good trick.
Can you make America great again without empowering people?

AND THEN, act as though the person you provoked, is the bad guy because of his anger.

How so?

THe Race Card is a prime example.

Imagine if you will, that every time you engaged in any discussion, that some piece of shit, that a chorus of drooling morons called you a vile name, every single time.

WOUld you turn the other cheek and just let it ride?

Or would you call them the pieces of shit that they are, and point out that they were fucking cowards for only talking like that online?

Dear Correll
I find it most effective to address both.

Try to resolve the issue of namecalling by both sides acknowledging neither one likes to be addressed that way, and call a mutual truce.

Stick to the principles points and CONTENT to the argument. Respect the person and the material or message they are trying to address.

but separate the language and layer of bullying going on from the two people behind that barrier.

Agree to remove the barrier and try to address each other as people equally angry, insulted or in fear of being oppressed by these same barriers.

this is best achieved in an environment of mutual respect. And yes, sometimes we have to be the first to show respect for the other, before they agree to drop the namecalling and try to be more respectful in return.

To turn the other cheek does NOT mean to take abuse and enable it like a doormat Correll:
It REALLY means to address one another as EQUAL peers
(the explanation of the Bible is that slapping someone left handed means a citizen is rebuking a slave who is not a citizen, because the left hand was reserved for that. But if someone does this, you ask them to "use their right hand" or rebuke you as an equal citizen which is a righthanded slap. You correct them and tell them if we are going to go head to head it will be as equals, not inferiors.)

How so?

THe Race Card is a prime example.

Imagine if you will, that every time you engaged in any discussion, that some piece of shit, that a chorus of drooling morons called you a vile name, every single time.

WOUld you turn the other cheek and just let it ride?

Or would you call them the pieces of shit that they are, and point out that they were fucking cowards for only talking like that online?
Every single time?

I also want to add that it makes sense for liberals to be angry. They have no power. Trump is in office, for God's sake. A guy who talks about grabbing women and kissing them without warning, who has stereotyped illegal immigrants as thugs and rapists, who has stacked his cabinet with ex-bankers.

Trump supporters don't have such reasons to be angry. They have their guy in the White House. They're getting what they want. What's your excuse for all the rage?

We have every reason to be pissed at the left wing media who repeatedly report fake news.

How fascist of you.
Haven't we had to put up with it with parts of the media, FOX and Breitbart, etc. for quite a while?

Had the MSM been honest alternate media wouldn't have been needed now would they?

Lefties are ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02260620-df34.ab94b306.jpg
Where was that picture taken and when?
If I gave you those answers, how would it help your case? You aren't suggesting that the right has been donning masks and mob attacking people, are you?

How fascist of you.

Had the MSM been honest alternate media wouldn't have been needed now would they?

Well FOX and Breitbart are pretty much the same thing, but appealing to a different kind of audience. So ... not sure how that's really alternative media, in the sense that it's intrinsically different.

They're the grumpiest bunch of "winners" I've ever seen in my life. It is an inexplicable phenomenon.

They will of course claim that us "snowflakes" are "butthurt" over the election. Not me - this is a defining moment in our nations history. Will we become hateful, spittle flinging white nationalists who withdraw from the world and pretend we can create some sort of Euro-blooded utopia, or will we support what our country has always been about.

I believe the latter - and that Trump will never win again with his 35% approval rating and 10-20% amongst our allies.

I’m a Trump supporter and I’m pretty happy right now. I’m making very good money, I have a beautiful wife, my children are successful, and Hillary is not POTUS. The only possibly “want” I could have is some of the guns on my wish list. Particularly a Thompson.

As per the ignorant OP, the reason I post with name calling is because I hate Progressives. The fact that Progressives and their agenda are getting their ignorant asses kicked hard, adds to my happiness.

I am very far from angry, worried, or upset in any way.

After we saw crazy angry democrats riot on inauguration day and smash windows and torch cars the left has the gall to lecture republicans about anger? After we saw H'wood celebs threaten the President with everything from assault to arson and murder the crazy left has the gall to lecture republicans about anger? Even when we saw a democrat Sanders activist plan to and try to murder every conservative Republican congressman when he opened fire on a baseball team the crazy angry, disappointed and incoherent left has the gall to lecture republicans about anger. Go figure.

They're the grumpiest bunch of "winners" I've ever seen in my life. It is an inexplicable phenomenon.

They will of course claim that us "snowflakes" are "butthurt" over the election. Not me - this is a defining moment in our nations history. Will we become hateful, spittle flinging white nationalists who withdraw from the world and pretend they can create some sort of Euro-blooded utopia, or will we support what our country has always been about.

I believe the latter - and that Trump will never win again with his 35% approval rating and 15-20% approval amongst our allies.
So, you are a butt-hurt snowflake seems to be what you're saying. A fleeting moment of lucidity, I'm sure.

I’m a Trump supporter and I’m pretty happy right now. I’m making very good money, I have a beautiful wife, my children are successful, and Hillary is not POTUS. The only possibly “want” I could have is some of the guns on my wish list. Particularly a Thompson.

As per the ignorant OP, the reason I post with name calling is because I hate Progressives. The fact that Progressives and their agenda are getting their ignorant asses kicked hard, adds to my happiness.

I am very far from angry, worried, or upset in any way.

Happy people don't take pleasure in the unhappiness of others. That's just not how it works. There's a hole inside you, whether you recognize it or not.

How fascist of you.

Well FOX and Breitbart are pretty much the same thing, but appealing to a different kind of audience. So ... not sure how that's really alternative media, in the sense that it's intrinsically different.

There was a time the MSM was trustworthy.
They've now turned into the Progda and are just a mouthpiece for the DNC.

After we saw crazy angry democrats riot on inauguration day and smash windows and torch cars the left has the gall to lecture republicans about anger? After we saw H'wood celebs threaten the President with everything from assault to arson and murder the crazy left has the gall to lecture republicans about anger? Even when we saw a democrat Sanders activist plan to and try to murder every conservative Republican congressman when he opened fire on a baseball team the crazy angry, disappointed and incoherent left has the gall to lecture republicans about anger. Go figure.

I'm not on the left. I identify with no ideology. So in this case, your post is predicated on a fallacy. Unless you want to specify another poster.

They will of course claim that us "snowflakes" are "butthurt" over the election. Not me - this is a defining moment in our nations history. Will we become hateful, spittle flinging white nationalists who withdraw from the world and pretend we can create some sort of Euro-blooded utopia, or will we support what our country has always been about.

I believe the latter - and that Trump will never win again with his 35% approval rating and 10-20% amongst our allies.

No kidding, Hillary the lying POS is going to run again?

Forum List

Back