Trump supporter’s wife deported.

Another fool who didn’t realize the consequences of his vote.

Facing deportation, US Marine's wife leaves for Mexico

A wetback who supported Trump? I guess it could happen but there was no mention of it. You made two mistakes in titling the thread. You're doubtless a dingbat worthy of your avatar, but see if you can spot the other.

I didn't even read the rest of what you wrote after reading your first sentence.

You are a perfect example of why people think most Trump supporters are racist bigots.
Stop whining. You didn't read the article either.
What do expect from someone with that avatar?

A wetback who supported Trump? I guess it could happen but there was no mention of it. You made two mistakes in titling the thread. You're doubtless a dingbat worthy of your avatar, but see if you can spot the other.

Many "wetbacks" support Trump. Trump is pro life and pro hetero marriage, a HUGE pair of issues in the predominantly Catholic Mexican illegal population.

How is it racist? I'm happy seeing any Trump get their dose of karma. Don't care about the race.

And to be clear I feel bad for this woman and her children. She has to leave her life behind to build a new one.

But I have zero sympathy for this marine Trump supporter decision and his foolish decision to vote for Trump.
I could be wrong but he didn't look all that broken up to me

Oh BFD, the bitch should have came legally, and if she married a US MARINE to get her status quicker guess it sucks to be her .....

BREAK THE LAW pay the consequences isn't that what you pussy ass leftist say all the time.

We don't have phucken pitty parties for a US MARINE or not , stupid fks. COME LEGALLY or it sucks to be you assholes.

Last edited:
I am guessing that being legally married to an American is not enough to keep the woman here?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Now that you mention it, I wonder why they didn't pursue that option?
The reason why I mentioned it is because I have a cousin who got married to a guy from Nicaragua. Their 12 year anniversary is at the end of next month. Is there a chance that he could still be deported at any time?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

You know that glee you get from this story? Its the same glee we on the right get when a democrat illegal alien is kicked out. If we are racist, then so are you.

How is it racist? I'm happy seeing any Trump get their dose of karma. Don't care about the race.

And to be clear I feel bad for this woman and her children. She has to leave her life behind to build a new one.

But I have zero sympathy for this marine Trump supporter decision and his foolish decision to vote for Trump.
We don't want illegals because they will vote for democrats, especially if you manage to give them amnesty. Has nothing to do with race.

We don't want illegals because they will vote for democrats, especially if you manage to give them amnesty. Has nothing to do with race.
Seriously? It has nothing to do with law & order and doing things the proper & legal way, not jumping in front of people that have been patiently and legally waiting in line for years?
That too.

38485204_217257038958986_8663622177666367488_n.jpg
Look! Classic trumpanzee binary thinking.
^ Classic leftwing denial.
Yeah, libtards like to project their own weaknesses onto other people.

It's easier than thinking for them.

Forum List

Back