🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump supporters

This one video will show why democracy is always at every moment in jeopardy.

“Those who expect to be both ignorant and free, expect what never was and never will be.” - Thomas Jefferson -

P.O.Shit trump supporters or as they are better known, internet tough guys. The moment at about 1:35 sums up why ignorance is a really bad thing.

How long can you keep hearing these STUPID comments he makes and not think wtf is he doing? WHY is he making such dumb statements? 2 days in a row now CNN is covering shit about clintons emails and her tenure as sos and her foundation and trump keeps hogging the news with asinine comments when he should be attacking her 24/7!

I am personally getting fed up with this shit. I will vote for him simple as that but either he has diarrhea of the mouth when it comes to STUPID statements or let's think about this

Why did trump not run in 2012?

Economy was in ruins
Anger was high
Obama was unpopular

Yet trump waits until we ALL knew in 2016 Hillary was going to run and he decides to this time....she is beatable christ with her baggage she is easily beatable but he keeps making sure his idiotic statements are front and center almost like he is taking the direct fire and allowing her to sneak into the White House....he has ppl telling him to shape up lay off he stupid comments yet it doesn't happen....wtf? Please tell me others that are his supporters are seeing this and wondering wtf is going on

Look how much of a bald faced liar he is.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021784726217142273

I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!

11:50 AM - Jul 24, 2018

“Those who expect to be both ignorant and free, expect what never was and never will be.” - Thomas Jefferson -

I'm a Trump supporter, and no I wouldn't support hitler. What else do you have?

If he was a Republican in America running against Kerry, Gore, Hillary, Obama or Bill, yes you would.

In fact you would vote for anyone with a R next to their name.

That's ok because I'll admit that if Trump would have won the Democratic nomination, I would have voted for him over any of the Republicans too. Of course he wouldn't have passed that tax break for the rich, defunded social security and medicare, appointed those right wing nut jobs to the Supreme Court, etc....

If he was a Republican in America running against Kerry, Gore, Hillary, Obama or Bill, yes you would.

That's ok because I'll admit that if Trump would have won the Democratic nomination, I would have voted for him over any of the Republicans too. Of course he wouldn't have passed that tax break for the rich, defunded social security and medicare, appointed those right wing nut jobs to the Supreme Court, etc....

Wrong, I have voted against republicans before. Lama Alexander I picked a random name, it could have been a commie or green party or a constitutional party, I don't remember.
conservatives aren't like you lefties, we vote on policies. And we don't vote for tards like Maxine Watters......you guys do....so you'd be more apt to vote for hitler, stalin, che, castro, chavez and any of those tards, not us righties

Wrong, I have voted against republicans before. Lama Alexander I picked a random name, it could have been a commie or green party or a constitutional party, I don't remember.
conservatives aren't like you lefties, we vote on policies. And we don't vote for tards like Maxine Watters......you guys do....so you'd be more apt to vote for hitler, stalin, che, castro, chavez and any of those tards, not us righties

Thanks for proving my point. You've never voted anything other than Republican. You can't even tell us who you voted for. Lame ass.

Thanks for proving my point. You've never voted anything other than Republican. You can't even tell us who you voted for. Lame ass.

I usually do vote republican. I don't hide it of deny it. you're the phony not me.
So I'm not sure what your point is?

I usually do vote republican. I don't hide it of deny it. you're the phony not me.

You lied. You said you voted against Republicans before but can't even tell us who you voted for. Oh, and let me tell you a little secret. The Republicans win as long as you

a. Vote for them
b. Vote for anyone other than a Democrat
c. Don't vote

So as far as I am concerned and as far as the Republicans are concerned, they never lost you. They'd prefer you vote for them but you did the next best thing.

I wonder what percentage of trump supporters are white males?

You lied. You said you voted against Republicans before but can't even tell us who you voted for. Oh, and let me tell you a little secret. The Republicans win as long as you

a. Vote for them
b. Vote for anyone other than a Democrat
c. Don't vote

So as far as I am concerned and as far as the Republicans are concerned, they never lost you. They'd prefer you vote for them but you did the next best thing.
I never lied. I did vote against a Republican.....Lamar Alexander. I picked a random person....not because I liked that person, but because I didn't like Lamar. So I voted against him....
And if Randy Boyd wins the primary for republican governor in TN, I won't vote for him either........

How long can you keep hearing these STUPID comments he makes and not think wtf is he doing? WHY is he making such dumb statements? 2 days in a row now CNN is covering shit about clintons emails and her tenure as sos and her foundation and trump keeps hogging the news with asinine comments when he should be attacking her 24/7!

I am personally getting fed up with this shit. I will vote for him simple as that but either he has diarrhea of the mouth when it comes to STUPID statements or let's think about this

Economy was in ruins
Anger was high
Obama was unpopular

Yet trump waits until we ALL knew in 2016 Hillary was going to run and he decides to this time....she is beatable christ with her baggage she is easily beatable but he keeps making sure his idiotic statements are front and center almost like he is taking the direct fire and allowing her to sneak into the White House....he has ppl telling him to shape up lay off he stupid comments yet it doesn't happen....wtf? Please tell me others that are his supporters are seeing this and wondering wtf is going on

Look how much of a bald faced liar he is.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!

11:50 AM - Jul 24, 2018
Hey democraps can throw out baseless accusations so can President Trump!

Economy was in ruins
Anger was high
Obama was unpopular

First of all, most of what he says is correct, not stupid. You call it stupid because you don’t like it and then you expect everyone else to accept your judgement. Secondly, I don’t care what he says, I care what he does and what he’s doing is very very good.

Forum List

Back