Trump speaks after the verdict

I listened to it.
I have read enough of your drivel to make a fair judgment about your abilities.
If that fair judgment felt like an insult to you, well...
Who gives a shit about my abilities? That has nothing to do with this and sounds like a distraction because you don’t wanna talk about Trump.

Who?
You.

You whined about what you perceived as an insult.
Did you forget?
You misunderstood my whine. I couldn’t care less about the insult… but the immature attempt to dodge the topic and focus on me was the point I was making through my tears. 😭

Is anybody listening to Trump speaking at Trump tower after the verdict? He is all over the place. Lying, making no sense, violating the gag order. What a moron. Are there any Trump supporters who are listening to this speech that are feeling like he is dropping an articulate truthful and accurate speech?
Cry harder, you idiots just elected him.

Cry harder, you idiots just elected him.
Yeah totally because all Americans are really invested in the scorched earth BS. Most people aren’t political junkies, they are living their lives. I don’t know many that cheerlead a drama Queen hateful felon to be their leader.

Yeah totally because all Americans are really invested in the scorched earth BS. Most people aren’t political junkies, they are living their lives. I don’t know many that cheerlead a drama Queen hateful felon to be their leader.
Fool you have Democrat donors contributing to Trump now, out of DISGUST with your corrupt PUKE Dem shit stains.

The trial is over, the gag order no longer exists. He can say anything he wants to now within the limits of the libel laws.

There is no gag order idiot. The trial is over.

Fool you have Democrat donors contributing to Trump now, out of DISGUST with your corrupt PUKE Dem shit stains.
Good for Trump, I’m sure he could use the money. What’s your point and why should I care?

Forum List

Back