Trump "Take a look at Elijah C." Dems after Pres "for using the words 'drug-infested"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The FIRST REPUBLICAN that won't allow the Subversive DemonRATS to SHIT all over him without bitch slapping them back....LOVE THE MAN....BALLS OF STEEL!

Real Donald Trump Twitter ^ | July 31, 2019 | President Trump

The Radical Left Dems went after me for using the words “drug-infested” concerning Baltimore. Take a look at Elijah C.

5bc919e5-ce44-43dd-8f8d-6e739b55cb90.png

The little Milk Dud is deep in thought. Can Baltimore Ciy Hall create
$16 billion in back-dated vouchers for bogus community projects in time to avoid jail?....wife will look SLEEK in an orange jumpsuit!...ROTFLMFAO

Cummings, half manatee and half political con artist, has been playing his constituents for decades. I guess that makes him pretty much like many other politicians. That's a bad thing. But when I see him screaming at people, using the power of his office to prevent civil discourse or even a simple reply, I look at him as a tyrant and a bully. There's no room for tyrants or bullies in our government. Viva Trump. KAG

The FIRST REPUBLICAN that won't allow the Subversive DemonRATS to SHIT all over him without bitch slapping them back....LOVE THE MAN....BALLS OF STEEL!

Real Donald Trump Twitter ^ | July 31, 2019 | President Trump

The Radical Left Dems went after me for using the words “drug-infested” concerning Baltimore. Take a look at Elijah C.

5bc919e5-ce44-43dd-8f8d-6e739b55cb90.png

The little Milk Dud is deep in thought. Can Baltimore Ciy Hall create
$16 billion in back-dated vouchers for bogus community projects in time to avoid jail?....wife will look SLEEK in an orange jumpsuit!...ROTFLMFAO

These race baiters that make up the Dem Party are a joke, and everyone knows it.

Forum List

Back