Trump Takes Out Top Iranian Revolutionary Guards’ Commander in Iraq

did he?

Did Trump Say to 'Stop Congratulating Obama for Killing Bin Laden'?

Donald Trump declared in 2012 that people should stop congratulating President Obama for the killing of Osama bin Laden.

TRUE!

All of that verbal wrangling prompted some Trump critics to point out that after U.S. forces had finally run Osama bin Laden to ground, Trump had declared President Obama did not deserve congratulations for the feat because it was “Navy SEALS [who] killed bin Laden” and not Obama himself. "

Bone spurs didn't kill anyone.....

the military did it....

You forgot to mention that Biden was responsible for the Extortion 17 massacre..

Betrayal of Seal Team 6 Led To Extortion 17 Massacre In ...

www.floppingaces.net/2019/03/08/betrayal-of-seal-team-6-led-to-extortion-17-massacre...
Then there is Joe Biden, whose loose lips got members of Seal Team 6 targeted for revenge and killed in an Afghan mission known as Extortion 17: As Investor’s Business Daily recounted on May 28, 2013:... Leon Panetta is one who has taken President Trump to task for his alleged “loose lips”. Panetta himself, it would seem, was also one who needed to be surrounded by adults to keep his loose lips in check, having put the lives of those who took out Osama bin Laden at risk. As Breitbart reported:

I didn't forget to mention it.

I see that, because I PROVED a point you can't argue with you have decided to completely drop THAT thread and now go after biden.

Biden is all yours, coward.

I'm still talking about how Trump did NOT kill anyone. The military did.

~~~~~~
Neither did Obama or Biden pull any triggers. They were also warm, cozy and comfy in the situation room. At least Trump didn't order that drones take out American citizens.

did he?

Did Trump Say to 'Stop Congratulating Obama for Killing Bin Laden'?

Donald Trump declared in 2012 that people should stop congratulating President Obama for the killing of Osama bin Laden.

TRUE!

All of that verbal wrangling prompted some Trump critics to point out that after U.S. forces had finally run Osama bin Laden to ground, Trump had declared President Obama did not deserve congratulations for the feat because it was “Navy SEALS [who] killed bin Laden” and not Obama himself. "

Bone spurs didn't kill anyone.....

the military did it....

You forgot to mention that Biden was responsible for the Extortion 17 massacre..

Betrayal of Seal Team 6 Led To Extortion 17 Massacre In ...

www.floppingaces.net/2019/03/08/betrayal-of-seal-team-6-led-to-extortion-17-massacre...
Then there is Joe Biden, whose loose lips got members of Seal Team 6 targeted for revenge and killed in an Afghan mission known as Extortion 17: As Investor’s Business Daily recounted on May 28, 2013:... Leon Panetta is one who has taken President Trump to task for his alleged “loose lips”. Panetta himself, it would seem, was also one who needed to be surrounded by adults to keep his loose lips in check, having put the lives of those who took out Osama bin Laden at risk. As Breitbart reported:

I didn't forget to mention it.

I see that, because I PROVED a point you can't argue with you have decided to completely drop THAT thread and now go after biden.

Biden is all yours, coward.

I'm still talking about how Trump did NOT kill anyone. The military did.

~~~~~~
Neither did Obama or Biden pull any triggers. They were also warm, cozy and comfy in the situation room. At least Trump didn't order that drones take out American citizens.

You are talking about an American citizen that turned terrorist. A Muslim why do you care? I thought you people don’t like Muslims in this country.

But Trumpy policy is getting Americans killed.
Iranian military back terrorist inside Iraq just killed 3 US soldiers then launched another attack wounding several US and Iraqi soldiers in last 2 weeks.

Does that make sense to you?

Forum List

Back