Trump Takes Out Top Iranian Revolutionary Guards’ Commander in Iraq

Why in the world you are using this kind of media? Gateway Pundit.

1. It says last night killed 18. How the hell a pundit knows that when this garbage media only operates in someone basement?

2. Last night commander died? How in the world a link of this kind that doesn’t have a single agent knows that?
Thanks. I was hoping to reap some Leftard tears and anguish. I drink your tears like a fine wine.

I’m actually very disappointed with you. You’ve been here this long you should know better than using this kind of worthless lying link.

I gave you 2 points for you to remember every time you use an unknown link then question what it’s saying.
Have a 2 year old show you how to use hyperlinks.

That's one hell of a name. I'd hate to go to my grave being named "Siamde Marshmallowani ."

Was he related to the Stay Puft man? Hope he got toasted.
Siamde Bin Sploden.

That guy's all over the place. He really gets around.

Like I said month before last, I'm sure it couldn't happen to a nicer a$$hole General.
They are stuck on stupid. If Iranian Generals or their supported people decide to attack American targets in Iraq, The Generals ought to be able to figure out, it's time to get the fk out of the country right then or prepare to die in place, but nope. Stuck on stupid. Good riddance.

Sad part of that son is you or me don’t know if we killed a general.

Like I said. Why in the world people use gatewaypundit? Then gullibles believe it. LOL.

Ah Trump doing his master Netanyahu's bidding as usual. Just another lie by the bullshitter in chief...STILL waiting 3.5 years later and still no troops completely out of Iraq or Afghanistan and he is trying to start a war with Iran. Just another neocon clown like Bush.
Of course!

ITS THE JOOS!!!!

Ah Trump doing his master Netanyahu's bidding as usual. Just another lie by the bullshitter in chief...STILL waiting 3.5 years later and still no troops completely out of Iraq or Afghanistan and he is trying to start a war with Iran. Just another neocon clown like Bush.
Of course!

ITS THE JOOS!!!!
You are too stupid to grasp the facts so I won't bother, back to licking up what faux new vomits out boy.

Like I said month before last, I'm sure it couldn't happen to a nicer a$$hole General.
They are stuck on stupid. If Iranian Generals or their supported people decide to attack American targets in Iraq, The Generals ought to be able to figure out, it's time to get the fk out of the country right then or prepare to die in place, but nope. Stuck on stupid. Good riddance.

Like I said. Why in the world people use gatewaypundit? Then gullibles believe it. LOL.
Your tears are like a 2002 Stags Leap Zinfandel.

upload_2020-3-14_20-51-14.gif

Of course!

ITS THE JOOS!!!!
You are too stupid to grasp the facts so I won't bother, back to licking up what faux new vomits out boy.
Russians now Jews under every bed!

Very very true. I am like most of us. I would like to believe there is righteous retrobution for loss or injury of our troops, whether I also wish the dumba$$es of our government would get our guys the heck out of there and write off the entire middle east as misadventure or not.

View attachment 312488

Is this the best you can do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 312488

Want more? I’m just warming up.

I support killing these parasites but the sad part is we are failing in Iraq.

After spending trillion $ in Iraq its supposed to be a safe place for us but they are killing us and wants us out.

Us? I note your broken English in every post; from what country do you hail?

After spending trillion $ in Iraq its supposed to be a safe place for us but they are killing us and wants us out.
Iranians are killing us.
Fortunately we now have a President with balls to return the favor tenfold.

You are missing something big.

These people should not be bombing us in the first place. Our goal is to create ally not enemies.
We should not be bombing any body in Iraq in the first place. These parasites should not be in there to begin with.

So it went like this in last 2 weeks.
1. These parasites killed 3 US soldiers using barrage of rockets.

2. We bomb them. Just what you posted but no Iranian general got killed.

3. Saturday March 14. They bomb us again but no casualties. 5 people were wounded.

All of these all of these Because of dumb stupid policy of an inept amateur president. NOW WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

I know lots of active American service men and retirees. They are willing to die for this country but getting killed by a very stupid policy is not what they signed up for. You think they hate Trump? Big time baby.

I just showed them Trump jr video. Democrats wants millions of Americans to die of Coronavirus to hurt the president. I put in a large screen. All are very furious of this low class disgusting human scum family.

Us? I note your broken English in every post; from what country do you hail?

I already said many many times I spoke 6 languages. Do you have problem with that?

This is my favorite. You don’t have any rebuttal to counter. You don’t have any ammunition left. LOL. Here comes the insults.

View attachment 312488

Want more? I’m just warming up.

Oh! Please. I’m not stopping you.

Creator of these kind of links are normally consist of 2 or 3 people working in a garage, basement or a booth inside somewhere.

They are making money from ignorant people like you. They post just about every thing similar to lying tabloid magazines.

Most or all of the subscribers are Trump supporters. Like I just said. You’ve been here this long you should know better.

Forum List

Back