Trump, Tax "Reform" and You

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Is it reform, or is it a gift to the wealthy?

How many of you will leave an estate to your kids of over 5 Million Dollars?

How many of you are members of the middle class?

How many of you believe Trump when he makes promises and says, "Believe Me"?

How many of you pay real estate taxes? How many of you pay a local state or local tax? How many of you pay a sales tax?

How many of you believe you will benefit from a cut to Corporate Taxes?

Don't you appreciate the economic wonder known as "Trickle Down"?

How many of you pay real estate taxes? How many of you pay a local state or local tax? How many of you pay a sales tax?

Around half don't pay income taxes yet complain about others not paying enough. It's time those having paid get a break and those getting a break start contributing to the society in which they live.

All tax cuts pay for themselves

That is what Reagan told us

Around half don't pay income taxes yet complain about others not paying enough. It's time those having paid get a break and those getting a break start contributing to the society in which they live.

Trump is in the half that doesn't pay taxes

Look like he is intent on keeping it that way

Trump is in the half that doesn't pay taxes

Look like he is intent on keeping it that way

That makes you and Trump just alike.

Looks like you're intent on keeping it that way.

Er..ummm... is there some reason you failed to provide any of your own opinions to your questions or did you just all of a sudden decide to get into the push poll business?

Your passivity *could* be interpreted as a sign that you are afraid to express the details of your own analysis lest it be systematically picked apart but those that are more objective and better informed.

:popcorn:

• Banned

Er..ummm... is there some reason you failed to provide any of your own opinions to your questions or did you just all of a sudden decide to get into the push poll business?

Your passivity *could* be interpreted as a sign that you are afraid to express the details of your own analysis lest it be systematically picked apart but those that are more objective and better informed.

:popcorn:

I waited for the bill to move forward, not because I was passive, but because the devil was in the details, and as we now know, the details have not been released by Ryan (for the H. of Rep.) bill, nor has McConnell given us the skinny on the Senate Bill. It's clear from the press reports that the bill benefits the Trump and his family, as well as corporations which can repatriate profits and pay 15% less than they would have before the bill; a bill which has no mandate or requirement on how tens of billion of dollars will be spent to bring jobs back to our nation, or to create new jobs.

As for my personal finances, that's none of your business.

Forum List

Back