Trump Taxing Americans to Death Continues

Trump announces new 10% tariff on another $300B worth of Chinese goods

I'm going to say this again: Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.

Tariffs have been in place for almost a year.. nothing has gone up lol

Putting more people out of work. When does the next bail out start?
You can bet it won't be for the American consumer. Trump and his minions are so stupid, they actually think China is the one paying these taxes. WRONG!!!!!! Bigly!!!

I'm going to say this again: Trump is taxing Americans to death. I hope Americans and Trump supporters realize that tariff is just another word for TAX, paid by Americans collected by their government. Since the Chinese Tariffs Trump is forcing on American importers who will pass the cost down to American consumers as higher prices affects 70 PERCENT OF ALL CONSUMER GOODS then household expenses are going to skyrocket. With over 40 million Americans already living in poverty (more than the entire population of Canada) I see a disaster in the making. Trump doesn't care though.

No one thinks that dingleberry dumphuck.
Taxes are involuntary fecal face.
Tariffs encourage alternate purchases manure mind.

For now, shit for brains, the vendors are eating the tariffs while the producers are moving out of China....ass wipe stain.

So you see...fossil dick.... You're completely full of shit....craptoclees. ..

In fact the commodities of the Chinese have the most control over right now such as chicken parts and pork products are dropping in price like a rock....stoopidshit.

Jo

you do know we have a Choice not to buy cheap ass Chinese goods right?

you stupid fuck

Trumpettes are convinced that China is actually absorbing the cost of Trump's tariffs, or they just magically disappear, somewhere between the ship where the razor blades were unloaded, and Walmart, where they are sold. It is really kind of amusing, if it wasn't so sad.

Yeah Really?
Then how come Trump just bailed out the farmers $16 billions this year and $12 billions last year.
That’s the penalty of trump trade wars. Are any of you Trumpters denying that?

I haven't seen jack in terms of price increases on anything. Have you? Show me.

You won't see anything- Red China is subsidizing their products.

If you go to Macy's for a necktie- the Red Chinese ties are next to the Vietnamese, Bangladeshi and Honduran ties.

If a $40 tie from China is now $50, it isn't going to be competitive for the $40 neckwear from other nations. Red China HAS TO reduce its prices, otherwise they will lose market share.

Trumpettes are convinced that China is actually absorbing the cost of Trump's tariffs, or they just magically disappear, somewhere between the ship where the razor blades were unloaded, and Walmart, where they are sold. It is really kind of amusing, if it wasn't so sad.

This is way beyond me why they don’t understand that tariffs is paid by consumers. Very sad.

Everyone acknowledged that China was taking advantage of trade with the U.S. for decades but nobody wanted to do anything about it. Now that President Trump has shown the willingness to get a better deal the angry left has become a willing agent of Chinese (and Russian?) propaganda designed to undermine Trump's efforts. Deranged lefties hate the President so much that they will do anything and engage in propaganda to try to undermine the administration and damn the Country.

Explain to us then......
1. What is the better deal that Trump is trying to accomplish with this trade wars?
2. American consumers are paying for these trade wars. That’s a fact. Are you denying that?
3. Like bailing the farmers billions of $ because of stupidity. Can you explain that to us? That is just the start. How about other commodities like lobsters industries? They are suffering too because of trade wars.
4. How about the 600 companies that sent letters to Trump that trade wars will hurt their operations?
5. Even his own economic adviser Kudlow admitted consumers are paying for these tariffs.
6. Can you name me one or 2 GOPs or any conservative economist that supports Trump trade wars.

I’m not talking about leftist or righties here. I’m talking about facts and reality about Trade wars. This has nothing to do with propaganda. This has nothing to do with Russia or other cow dung. So please explain these to us why we think differently from you and your buddies here.

you do know we have a Choice not to buy cheap ass Chinese goods right?

you stupid fuck

And Here it was I always thought liberals hated Walmart.... Something about the smell I think. Suddenly they have come to love and adore their former place of hatred.

Jo

This is way beyond me why they don’t understand that tariffs is paid by consumers. Very sad.

Right now the vendors are eating the tariffs because the prices are not showing up in the retail end so shut the fuck up and sit down before you hurt yourself.

Additionally don't you realize that Chinese goods are made underneath clouds of coal smoke? Often times the reason an American counterpart is more expensive is because the manufacturers are not allowed to pollute the way the Chinese manufacturers do. I thought you were concerned about the environment you two faced piece of shit hypocrite.

Don't you realize that Chinese goods are made with violations of many basic human rights including labor laws, safety laws, and health laws?

Paying a little extra for an American-made counterpart ensures that people are not used as slaves, coal smoke doesn't go barreling off into the atmosphere and Public's health is protected.

Jo

No... The cost of being absorbed exactly by who they should be absorbed by. The middleman vendors. Many of whom have to be Chinese companies by the way dipshit.
Take Ali baba for instance.... It's actually bigger than Amazon and is the world's single largest middle-man Vendor. It's a Chinese company and right now it's paying hundreds of millions of dollars in tariffs to the Trump administration while carefully being sure not to pass it on to the consumers.

Then there's Smithfield farms the world's largest producer of pork products responsible for 60% of all the pork products you see in the supermarkets today. It's chinese-owned. Rose and ship pork bellies back to China to process them after which they would be subject to a tariff they are currently processing on the continent.

Man you just don't know shit do you?

Jo

Yeah Really?
Then how come Trump just bailed out the farmers $16 billions this year and $12 billions last year.
When hasn't the government bailed out farmers you're another stupid fuck head propaganda tool.

The liberal mental midgets in this thread thinks raising the minimum wage is not a tax on the rest of us and companies will gladly absorb the cost,

We don't have a choice with that

But with tariffs we have a choice not to buy..

What is so complicated?

Yeah Really?
That’s money from the tariffs lol,, we are in a trader war, farmers are fighting with trump we need to take care of them until the enemy breaks...

Do you want the enemy to win? Sick o

The liberal mental midgets in this thread thinks raising the minimum wage is not a tax on the rest of us and companies will gladly absorb the cost,

What is so complicated?

China's economy is crashing.

He wants

Yeah Really?
That’s money from the tariffs lol,, we are in a trader war, farmers are fighting with trump we need to take care of them until the enemy breaks...

Do you want the enemy to win? Sick o
He wants to go shopping at Walmart where it stinks. He wants to buy Chinese goods that are produced with coal smoke. He wants to purchase chinese-made items that are produced with inhumane slave labor. He wants to give more money to the seven families who run China because they are at the very top of the 1% that he hates so much.

Jo

What is so complicated?

It's not complicated they just can't stand it because Trump is doing it. if Trump came up with Obamacare they would all be in the streets fighting it with pitchforks.

Jo

I posted this story in another tariff thread, so please excuse the repeat. Earlier this summer, my wife wanted new flooring in our house. She picked out what she wanted, but the store called and said it was on backorder, and would not arrive from China for about 6 weeks. That would be after the tariff went into place, so the cost would definitely be more. We had no idea it was made in China in the first place, so we switched brands, got a better quality product made in the USA at the same price. just in a different color scheme.

Who exactly was hurt by that transaction?

Me? No!

My wife? No! She likes the new color scheme better than her original choice.

The store? No! They still made the sale!

The Chinese? Damn straight they were hurt, because I didn't buy their product!

Forum List

Back